Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81733 times)

L.L

Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2012, 09:37:59 PM »
 since im a pathetic liar..some of u might remember this ad on MUSCLEANDFITNESS  in 2006... ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: February 09, 2012, 09:46:15 PM »
since im a pathetic liar..some of u might remember this ad on MUSCLEANDFITNESS  in 2006... ;D

great physique

L.L

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2012, 09:46:50 PM »
great physique

I appreciate that ,brotha.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2012, 09:50:41 PM »
i didnt say groink was the on the level of the people u mentioned

you know i understand groink pretty well, i like him actually, but he is another guy link slin who lies his fucking ass off and does not help anybody, he will tell you his arm routine lol like that matters, but he wont actually help u aka he wont tell u what drugs he really takes, he will look at you in the eye and say xxx mg of aaa drug, u say to him but i already take that dose

he will shrug

he will wink

he will say sorry kid

I say exactly what drugs i take..and i never give out steroid advice...i don't know jack shit about them besides the fact my body likes tren, my mind...not so much anymore... and i'm getting off after this last bottle is done. I've had enough of being tense 24/7...it's not bad...but i'm personally tired of the feeling

next cycle will be test and winny, want to stay lean and dry..i don't give a shit about being 250 anymore

L.L

« Reply #279 on: February 09, 2012, 09:51:12 PM »
and guess what ?..for the next months i'll be working on going back to that fitness look...a famous phtographer sent me an email last week that spiked my interest again....stay tuned  for my transformation  on here..im 246 today..goal is 215..maybe even 210...i will post EXACTLY what I will be using..whether u believe it or not it is up to you.
Groink , I hear you ,bro...i do noty care about 250 lbs nor a 21 inch arm anymore neither..getting older and kid on the way...healthier while i still look good is my goal

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #280 on: February 09, 2012, 09:53:00 PM »
I think that is a pic of Bob Paris.  Bob, is that you?  Are you Slin?  That would make perfect sense!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #281 on: February 09, 2012, 09:55:35 PM »
and guess what ?..for the next months i'll be working on going back to that fitness look...a famous phtographer sent me an email last week that spiked my interest again....stay tuned  for my transformation  on here..im 246 today..goal is 215..maybe even 210...i will post EXACTLY what I will be using..whether u believe it or not it is up to you.
Nice bro, looking forward to that! Get shredded, grow leannnnn  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: February 09, 2012, 09:55:55 PM »

they won't...LOL   apparently the only people on the planet with good response to gear are professional bodybuilders who are famous and well known here. YOU?....you can't possibly have better genetics than any other Getbigger...it's like communism here...we are all exactly the same  ::)

L.L

« Reply #283 on: February 09, 2012, 09:57:48 PM »
I think that is a pic of Bob Paris.  Bob, is that you?  Are you Slin?  That would make perfect sense!

lol..Bob was the man..oh wait!! ;D

L.L

« Reply #284 on: February 09, 2012, 09:59:12 PM »

they won't...LOL   apparently the only people on the planet with good response to gear are professional bodybuilders who are famous and well known here. YOU?....you can't possibly have better genetics than any other Getbigger...it's like communism here...we are all exactly the same  ::)

lol..wtf would they be saying?? you went from  240's to 210 , you definitely upped your dose ,Slin??

L.L

« Reply #285 on: February 09, 2012, 10:00:54 PM »
Nice bro, looking forward to that! Get shredded, grow leannnnn  ;D

I do not about growing but lean dryy I will get for sure, take that to the bank ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #286 on: February 09, 2012, 10:15:06 PM »
lol..wtf would they be saying?? you went from  240's to 210 , you definitely upped your dose ,Slin??

i can tell you that many manyyyy 200lb fellas wipe floor with 240 fellas,, and many many 240 fellas wipe floor with 280 fellas,, its all in proportions and all in how you cary the look ,, how small tight your waist is,, how wide you are,,,

prime example is fella like denis wolfe,,eventhough not the bigger HE LOOK the biggest and always was,,

it has nothnig to do with weight per say ,,

5'10 220 lb 7% can look HUGE if cary it well ,, H U G E

then you want more? insulin a must and ofcourse anadrola and testosterona and trenbolona and hgh high doses and all he good stuff in never ending chase after vials

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sapp66

• Getbig II
« Reply #287 on: February 09, 2012, 10:23:10 PM »
Groink , I hear you ,bro...i do noty care about 250 lbs nor a 21 inch arm anymore neither..getting older and kid on the way...healthier while i still look good is my goal

slin is as stand up as they come...if he say he will post exactly what he take u can bet ur ass he is being straight up...dude took alot of heat and stood by what he knew before the new kigs got labeled bunk.. lookin good bro...keep us posted on the transformation   would like to see how you are at 246 if u are 215 in those pics... u 246  in avatar?   and fck the haters and the bleach haired supposed mma fighter let em hate  thats what they are here for =)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #288 on: February 09, 2012, 10:31:49 PM »
It's the "GH15 factor"...ever since he became popular...you have "experts" who have never taken a  cycle in their life, telling you what you take.

This board has become beyond stupid...it really has...this place is full of fucking idiots these days who think they know something, and are in love with the sound of their own voice.

That's why i hardly ever post...it sucks here now, the assholes outnumber the cool, knowledgeable bros now.

amen. to all of it.
b

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 09, 2012, 11:17:09 PM »

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: February 09, 2012, 11:44:32 PM »
I say exactly what drugs i take..and i never give out steroid advice...i don't know jack shit about them besides the fact my body likes tren, my mind...not so much anymore... and i'm getting off after this last bottle is done. I've had enough of being tense 24/7...it's not bad...but i'm personally tired of the feeling

next cycle will be test and winny, want to stay lean and dry..i don't give a shit about being 250 anymore

STFU

You liar,filthy liar.You do not sell maybe and not being a dealer.But you fucking LIE LIE LIE about your drug usage.Your physique is not on 100 tren-a EOD you FUCKING DOUCHEBAG,stop posting this shit every time someone accuses you.You are a liar,dirty little liar.

When you come off you will say you lost 10 lbs and you keep all your muscles as a natural?LOL....

Some liars lie so much that they end up believing what they lie too....It's fucking miserable  :-X
GETBIG!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 10, 2012, 12:54:37 AM »
STFU

You liar,filthy liar.You do not sell maybe and not being a dealer.But you fucking LIE LIE LIE about your drug usage.Your physique is not on 100 tren-a EOD you FUCKING DOUCHEBAG,stop posting this shit every time someone accuses you.You are a liar,dirty little liar.

When you come off you will say you lost 10 lbs and you keep all your muscles as a natural?LOL....

Some liars lie so much that they end up believing what they lie too....It's fucking miserable  :-X

LOL....another bitter virgin  :D

and you're right, it's actually every third day  ;)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #292 on: February 10, 2012, 12:56:39 AM »
oh it's 350mg/wk of tren that's even more different than 350mg of test. that's a full cycle right there and more than enough for maintenance and then some

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 10, 2012, 12:58:58 AM »
oh it's 350mg/wk of tren that's even more different than 350mg of test. that's a full cycle right there and more than enough for maintenance and then some

thank you.    these people are just IDIOTS....Tren is some strong ass stuff....maybe if "Chev" actually could afford some, and did a cycle...he just might shut the fuck up  :D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #294 on: February 10, 2012, 12:59:45 AM »
::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #295 on: February 10, 2012, 01:04:45 AM »
groink: just curious but what was your biggest cycle you've run? i know you will probably get shit for it no matter how you answer but i'm just curious.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2012, 01:15:28 AM »
I'll let the "experts" here tell you...i' sure it will be at least 3 grams a week, plus GH and slin  :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2012, 01:26:28 AM »
well i am asking earnestly. i don't really care either way and especially about the drama but i'm curious what you've run in the past since i bet you have a lot of cycles under your belt. wondering what you liked the best and what you felt worked the best for you.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #298 on: February 10, 2012, 01:33:49 AM »
well i am asking earnestly. i don't really care either way and especially about the drama but i'm curious what you've run in the past since i bet you have a lot of cycles under your belt. wondering what you liked the best and what you felt worked the best for you.

Don't you know that groink has special alien genetics?Back in the time people talked shit to him when he said he was natural.Eventually he admitted nowdays 100 mg tren-a EoD.But he has been natural for decades,only hard working,now 300 mg tren-a per week does wonders in no time  ::)
GETBIG!

Swlabr

« Reply #299 on: February 10, 2012, 03:58:46 AM »
Fuck I'm on 700 mg/week of tren and I'm nowhere near Groink's size.

foreversmall