Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81074 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #100 on: February 03, 2012, 05:44:53 PM »

say the teen who doesnt  even know how to romance a woman...im really offended .. ::)

don't worry about that kid, he weighs 150 pounds and the only needles he's ever seen is his own dick.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #101 on: February 03, 2012, 05:46:55 PM »
slin is another bullshitter, 500 mg of test my ass, came here pretending to be someone else till he got called out, this thread stinks like arat

And has the chest of a pubescent boy.  Stayed on for 2 years and has the smallest chest in the history of GB. Pathetic really.
shotgun on the team

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #102 on: February 03, 2012, 06:00:45 PM »
Pink booty shorts of peace ::)
A

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: February 03, 2012, 06:06:27 PM »

say the teen who doesnt  even know how to romance a woman...im really offended .. ::)

bro if u havent realized yet half the dudes here dont get any pussy and dont have the slightest idea on how to bag chicks....

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2012, 06:12:03 PM »
lol, and slins gay ass dick pic, i can take a pic of my hanging flacid right now, straight out of the shower, i can post it on cr and get 50 responses in 1 minute. mostly from men lol, but some from women, i say when and where and they show up, no face pic no chit chatting a woman up and down on yahoo

L.L

« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2012, 08:00:30 PM »
And has the chest of a pubescent boy.  Stayed on for 2 years and has the smallest chest in the history of GB. Pathetic really.

Hey, i gotta work with what i got ,  u know...i bet a 1000 bucks  if u stand next to me in real life you'd be practicly invisible to women.. :-*

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2012, 08:04:52 PM »
lol, and slins gay ass dick pic, i can take a pic of my hanging flacid right now, straight out of the shower, i can post it on cr and get 50 responses in 1 minute. mostly from men lol, but some from women, i say when and where and they show up, no face pic no chit chatting a woman up and down on yahoo

commenting on the size of your dick to his ,,,snap out of it kid,,,

L.L

« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2012, 08:05:38 PM »

I wiish i could get 1/2 of the women you get ON YAHOO ,Casanova... ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2012, 08:07:13 PM »
I wiish i could get 1/2 of the women you get ON YAHOO ,Casanova... ::)
don't waste ur time,,,

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2012, 09:05:24 PM »
lol.. i hear you..I  always post the honest truth, my truth..i have no reason to do  otherwise..after that i cant control what others think or decisions they make....or what they choose to believe...
Listen up fellas: The only thing Slinpimp has going for him is he's muscularity.  If he were honest with his dosages then lots of more people would do the same thing and become muscular as him.  When there's bunch of guys that formrely didn't know it was possible got that big then Slin's value on here would go down.  You guys get it?  Of course he's going to lie.  You guys are gullible if you believe the types and the dosages of hormones he takes.  What punk  with his 4ius of hgh.  He's part of the filth and as gh15's said he's a remailer.  Don't be fooled by this sucker.

L.L

« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2012, 09:12:07 PM »
Listen up fellas: The only thing Slinpimp has going for him is he's muscularity.  If he were honest with his dosages then lots of more people would do the same thing and become muscular as him.  When there's bunch of guys that formrely didn't know it was possible got that big then Slin's value on here would go down.  You guys get it?  Of course he's going to lie.  You guys are gullible if you believe the types and the dosages of hormones he takes.  What punk  with his 4ius of hgh.  He's part of the filth and as gh15's said he's a remailer.  Don't be fooled by this sucker.

lol..and there you have it ,folks..

L.L

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2012, 09:17:23 PM »
lol@ being a remailer....I just saved a bunch of people a lot of car insurance money by  switching to Geico and revealing Kigs were a fraud from day 1...youre one of the fags that kept inventing lies when i first talked about kigs , you stupid ass  probably believed the placebo effect....youre a simpleton ,a follower..a slave who doesnt have a voice...you just repeat what your master tells  you to do....nothing  against  gh15 but he ate his words about me..all of them

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2012, 09:19:37 PM »
Bunch of jealous bitches because Pimp looks 1000x better than them. he's always come off cool to me and HE reavealed the fake kigs

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2012, 09:21:28 PM »
Only on GB would guy #1 comment about the size of guys #2 penis, than guy #2  post a pic of his semi erect penis to prove guy #1 wrong.  :-\ :-\ :D :D
X

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2012, 12:39:43 AM »
lol@ being a remailer...youre one of the fags that kept inventing lies when i first talked about kigs
Let it go.  You live in the past too much.  Why do you remember every little thing?  Remember you are like the company you keep.  You seem to have good relations with dealers, scammers and liars.  Just make your own assumptions.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2012, 12:47:55 AM »

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2012, 01:53:11 AM »
everyone who has contributed to this thread likes the cock. Dick tasters...
Boundary Breaker

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2012, 03:24:40 AM »
look like that and only 215? must be a midget

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2012, 03:29:18 AM »
so you are a remailer and lied about the doses?

L.L

« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2012, 03:47:34 AM »
so you are a remailer and lied about the doses?

im also a Navy Seal, ... ::)

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2012, 05:08:34 AM »
I had exactly that skin tone you have on that 215 pic when i was 210 at...yes 5.10...lol....i did 500 sustanon, 500 mg eq and 50 mg winny ed...i really like the look esp winny gives you....eq is very nice too....i did not do any gh....could not afford it....all that was around then was genotropin 36 iu for 450 bucks...no kidding....god bless novotropin now though :-D....how much gh do you run now? i´m on 10 iu aday now....just started it...amazing compound....your legs are thick thick! my legs are so small around the knee it looks like a womans lol....gives them a nice illusion look when posing though....keep it up mista pimp!
MIRAGETROPIN

L.L

« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2012, 05:16:10 AM »
lol..exactly...I dont get whats the big deal with the cycle i posted to obtain that look...for Christ sakes, it's not that im claimng 240 lbs  i was only 215 there at 5'10..not too difficult to achieve,..it's an ilussion,,the leaner you get the bigger you look....some of you need stop whinning and actually workout and diet correctly.. ;D...those 2 things  plus a cardio regimen are also part of the equation, u know .

cleanest natural, it doesnt matter what or how much you take you will never look decent enough because your punk ass  simply does not have it..keep telling yourself the more drugs the better you will look..the more drugs  the "bigger" u will get but  it doesnt necesseraly  means "better".

NotMr Average...i run 10 ius of gh daily nowdays

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2012, 08:04:46 AM »
I had exactly that skin tone you have on that 215 pic when i was 210 at...yes 5.10...lol....i did 500 sustanon, 500 mg eq and 50 mg winny ed...i really like the look esp winny gives you....eq is very nice too....i did not do any gh....could not afford it....all that was around then was genotropin 36 iu for 450 bucks...no kidding....god bless novotropin now though :-D....how much gh do you run now? i´m on 10 iu aday now....just started it...amazing compound....your legs are thick thick! my legs are so small around the knee it looks like a womans lol....gives them a nice illusion look when posing though....keep it up mista pimp!
How do you like winny compared to mast tren etc..?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2012, 08:14:22 AM »
Hey, i gotta work with what i got ,  u know...i bet a 1000 bucks  if u stand next to me in real life you'd be practicly invisible to women.. :-*

I doubt it really. You can find my pics on hear if you search and most females are repulsed by your look. The shmoes would like you more no doubt though.

Its was common knowledge 99.9% of females do not like the boybuilding look and dig the athletic build much more which I sport. I'm also Italian so without a doubt most females would find me more attractive. I will admit that the female bodybuilders would dig you more though.

If you show your pic 99% of women who say "gross" "disgusting" or something similar. Don't kid yourself that women like bodybuilders, fool.
shotgun on the team

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2012, 08:19:09 AM »
I doubt it really. You can find my pics on hear if you search and most females are repulsed by your look. The shmoes would like you more no doubt though.

Its was common knowledge 99.9% of females do not like the boybuilding look and dig the athletic build much more which I sport. I'm also Italian so without a doubt most females would find me more attractive. I will admit that the female bodybuilders would dig you more though.

If you show your pic 99% of women who say "gross" "disgusting" or something similar. Don't kid yourself that women like muscle man, fool.

that's not true. women like lean, dry and hard looking physiques with a v-taper. "athletic" just means that but smaller :)