Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81787 times)

queefer

• Getbig II
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #525 on: February 11, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »
I say we ban apply85....he was fun to kick around at first but now he just gets in the way of things. Time to take out the trash ron...
How about he posts a pic or gets banned.  That would mean even more hours of pure entertainment. 

L.L

« Reply #526 on: February 11, 2012, 07:30:48 PM »
I say we ban apply85....he was fun to kick around at first but now he just gets in the way of things. Time to take out the trash ron...

I say we do not..this is only source of entertainment..he will kil himself..leave him on here so i  can kill him slowly.. ;D

L.L

« Reply #527 on: February 11, 2012, 07:32:46 PM »
You cant tell shit by lookin at a pic.  I look almost the same whether I run two grams of cyp, or a combination of ten other things including tren.  One type of steroid doesnt' make you bloofy! Your diet does that.  Those of us who have been doing this a while laugh at all you guys that think a specific steroid makes you look a certain way.

this.^^^^...lol..

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #528 on: February 11, 2012, 07:47:56 PM »
You cant tell shit by lookin at a pic.  I look almost the same whether I run two grams of cyp, or a combination of ten other things including tren.  One type of steroid doesnt' make you bloofy! Your diet does that.  Those of us who have been doing this a while laugh at all you guys that think a specific steroid makes you look a certain way.

I disagree bro. I know your a vet and all but there is vets and then there is experts.  Gh15 has been doing this since the 80's, nonstop ....and has admittidly pushed the boundaries further than most pro bodybuilders have ever gone.   To think that he can't pick up on things by looking at someone's physique that is invisible to and impossible to 99.999999999% of the juicing population is being very naive. Yea I agree you cant guess what someone takes by looking at them, but that's what makes gh15 the man around here honestly.  only guy I can think of who may be on his level is Ret, and even then probably not...
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #529 on: February 11, 2012, 07:51:53 PM »
You cant tell shit by lookin at a pic.  I look almost the same whether I run two grams of cyp, or a combination of ten other things including tren.  One type of steroid doesnt' make you bloofy! Your diet does that.  Those of us who have been doing this a while laugh at all you guys that think a specific steroid makes you look a certain way.

no!,,

be accurate!,, we talk hormones here that included gh!,, i can eat sushi all day long with eggwhite and icecream and some balonie in between and be 6-7% on a regular basis not bloofy at all tight sharp and large ,, conditioned 2 weeks from being ripped ...due to the water hgh puts on you ,, stil ripped for majority of society ...

i can do all that on 1 gram primobolana even less,, with high dose gh and trenbolona+ testosterona in diff doses,,

if you take 2+ gram testosterona! with no gh or even if you have there 2 iu gh  ...you will! look bloofy no matter how your diet is ,,

so yes compounds is what dictate it!,, i been running in this acitiity called bodybuild way too long to be told its nto the compounds,, yes! to stand on stage you will have to clean diet for about 4 weeks ,,thats about it ,,

i can look 4-5-6 week out by eating almost anything and it wil only depend on the compound i have in blood,,

and this! is the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #530 on: February 11, 2012, 07:53:38 PM »
I disagree bro. I know your a vet and all but there is vets and then there is experts.  Gh15 has been doing this since the 80's, nonstop ....and has admittidly pushed the boundaries further than most pro bodybuilders have ever gone.   To think that he can't pick up on things by looking at someone's physique that is invisible to and impossible to 99.999999999% of the juicing population is being very naive. Yea I agree you cant guess what someone takes by looking at them, but that's what makes gh15 the man around here honestly.  only guy I can think of who may be on his level is Ret, and even then probably not...

ret is beter than me ,,quite few others re betrt than me ,, but! they dont have time to balonie around on thunderdome,, they busy to make you all bodybuild,, they are the TRUE icons of the bodybuild industry ....the rets...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #531 on: February 11, 2012, 07:59:34 PM »
ret is beter than me ,,quite few others re betrt than me ,, but! they dont have time to balonie around on thunderdome,, they busy to make you all bodybuild,, they are the TRUE icons of the bodybuild industry ....the rets...

gh15 approved

well If you say so....but yes I have seen Ret make some posts that are down right scary
l

sky02316

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #532 on: February 11, 2012, 07:59:53 PM »

gh15 approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #533 on: February 11, 2012, 08:01:13 PM »
by the way,, i can look 4 week out with anadrola in system while! eatign almost anything IF hgh is saturating the blood,, anadrola is amazing drug that if utilized with the right products make you thicker and fuller while looking more sculpted,,, yes you wil have some more water on abdominals...but trust me you will know you are growing ....you will see that unlike the fat that make abdominal wall flat and blurred with obliqes as in flatten out....with anadrola and hgh the ab wall push forword through the skin ,, the all unit is pushing out....which makes you see the ab is pusshing through the skin ...which make you KNOW this is water and not fat,, ofcourse there is some fat in the 6-8% zone like any bodybuild but!
the diff between fat that come from tne and dianabol with out gh ....and water that comes from anadrola and hgh ...is a diff you need to learn how to recognize...

with fat the ab unit the all ab wall is flat and blurred into the obliqe well as in you can hold low water but the fat will fill out the lines and wil flaten your look

with water! the abdominal wall will push out through the skin and even if blurred you will be able to tell the abs are all there and the all unit is pushin through the skin...the obliqes wil be very tight

with both fat and water you can have tight obliqe but! the abdomnal wall wil be flat with fat,,and out as in  push out with water

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
fallen angel

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #535 on: February 11, 2012, 08:07:14 PM »

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #536 on: February 11, 2012, 08:26:18 PM »
I just have to dissagree with what you say.  Your trying to get people to believe you can tell what someone is on by the way they look.  Haha. Take out the growth, and keep the diet tight, and you will stay diced up.   So what was I taking in this pic?  I weighed a legitimate 275lbs

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: February 11, 2012, 08:26:58 PM »
  I look almost the same whether I run two grams of cyp, or a combination of ten other things including tren. 

Translation : I always look like shit.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #538 on: February 11, 2012, 08:32:34 PM »
This coming from a boxer wana be who cant post a pic of himself for fear that Apply might be more of a man then he is.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #539 on: February 11, 2012, 08:34:11 PM »
This coming from a boxer wana be who cant post a pic of himself for fear that Apply might be more of a man then he is.

dustin

« Reply #540 on: February 11, 2012, 08:45:31 PM »
I just have to dissagree with what you say.  Your trying to get people to believe you can tell what someone is on by the way they look.  Haha. Take out the growth, and keep the diet tight, and you will stay diced up.   So what was I taking in this pic?  I weighed a legitimate 275lbs

All talk and jpeg compression. ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #541 on: February 11, 2012, 09:01:14 PM »
I just have to dissagree with what you say.  Your trying to get people to believe you can tell what someone is on by the way they look.  Haha. Take out the growth, and keep the diet tight, and you will stay diced up.   So what was I taking in this pic?  I weighed a legitimate 275lbs

look at yourself,, do you think thids look like 275? im asking you honestly here,, unless you are 6'3,,  who in thier right mind wil even train with out gh in blood? unles its the window of opertunity 3 months i talked about in bible..and even this window of oportunity will only happen after you been on hgh for quite some time...it wont be 3 months window of opertunity if you been on gh for 10 days .... you wil have to be on gh in the blood working in you good 3-4 months to have this 3 months window of oportunity when dropping off gh,,

in the picture you were on what tri blend in some form ,,testosterona ...trenbolona.....master ona....equipona,,, wther or not you did primbolana i wont be able to say from one single picture,,

you are deep i mean DEEP! into hormones,, for many years,, you have it wreiten all over you friend,, hgh for long time too,, doesnt mean you were on it when picture was taken but over all you havent been off hormones for long time,, your problem is arms arms arms arms ,, the rest i woudl be able to bring up on you but not the arms,, for that you will have to use your best frien big a company call syntol or something of the such ,, that only thing that will bring you more ilusion of size on arm

i dont try to put you down ,, dont confuse my harsh posting style with putting someone down ,, what i try to do is to educate fella how the REAL world of bodybuild is ,, how every single month there will be some new moron starting to remail bunch of bunk balonie product from ip that kaleb which may be the worse poisener in history of bodybuild and HE STILL let operate on profesional muscle,,

MONEY TALKS! thank god i have lot of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #542 on: February 11, 2012, 09:04:24 PM »

have you sen che physiqe ? ,, that fella ison eo fthe only true naturals i sen on this boarding,,and you should take a look at his physiqe ,, THIS is pro potential on hormones,, dont laugh at him ,, i fought with him many times on herre alogn the years back and forth but! his physiqe NATURAL look better than yours hormonized by quite a bit,,and this is RARE rare! to see such thing when natural is beter than hormonied when both are serious into bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #543 on: February 11, 2012, 09:47:41 PM »
have you sen che physiqe ? ,, that fella ison eo fthe only true naturals i sen on this boarding,,and you should take a look at his physiqe ,, THIS is pro potential on hormones,, dont laugh at him ,, i fought with him many times on herre alogn the years back and forth but! his physiqe NATURAL look better than yours hormonized by quite a bit,,and this is RARE rare! to see such thing when nahtural is beter than hormonied when both are serious into bodybuild

gh15 approved
Che is a straight up dick.  For no reason he continues to be an asshole.  I have no respect for a guy like him.  And yes I am 6'2 and my legs are bigger then my upper body, so in person I do look 275.  I have been taking gh for less then two years, and that's the gods honest truth.  You can even track my posts on promuscle over 9 years and see that I'm being honest.  In that pic I was on test and eq only and I think 10iu of rips, but my diet was tight and I was doing a little cardio.  My arms are my weakness.  They are both well over 20 inches without a pump, but they are long and look small for my frame.  Next to me Che would look like an anorexic midget.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #544 on: February 11, 2012, 10:38:15 PM »
Queefer is a big dude.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #545 on: February 11, 2012, 10:45:21 PM »

you think everyone who doesn't look like bob paris looks like shit lol. The guy is a big dude, it take an insane amount of muscle to fill out a 6'3 frame....That's half a foot on most tall bodybuilders lol
l

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #546 on: February 11, 2012, 11:17:00 PM »

gh15 approved

I doubt Ret is more knowledgeable in regards to hormone optimization than you are. He may now more about getting hormones into bodybuilders hands but I doubt he knows more then you, about how to take them.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: February 12, 2012, 04:40:12 AM »
You cant tell shit by lookin at a pic.  I look almost the same whether I run two grams of cyp, or a combination of ten other things including tren.  One type of steroid doesnt' make you bloofy! Your diet does that.   Those of us who have been doing this a while laugh at all you guys that think a specific steroid makes you look a certain way.

Uhhhhh.... NO. Yes diet plays a part, but to say the type of steroid has no impact on bloofyness is ridiculous.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #548 on: February 12, 2012, 04:48:07 AM »

arent you a 5'7 midget,, lolllllllllll

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #549 on: February 12, 2012, 04:56:15 AM »

hahah, i think that's probably because running 2 grams of test only cycle vs a 1gram of test + tren and d-bol is going to look the same because you are still running shit that makes you bloofy.

you always come in holding a lot of water in your contests and with your mentality of "different steroids make no difference!" it's now clearly evident as to why.