Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81200 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #575 on: February 12, 2012, 08:23:47 AM »
LOL  ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #576 on: February 12, 2012, 09:23:50 AM »
Look here buddy, lets be honest.  You don't even do aas and never have.  It's very obvious by your posts and the pms you sent me.  People here know that but they just let you fit in because your a nice guy who says nice things.  Your only knowledge is what you have heard from gh15 and you have no real world knowledge.  I did two contest, did not use diuretics, and held almost no water.  That is why I won.  You have no clue how to get in to contest shape.  If you want to bullshit the rest, go ahead, but don't spout off your nonsensical bullshit to me.

yes, let's be honest here: i never sent you a pm that was steroid related so what are you talking about you goofy looking mongoloid?

you're getting tilted because someone pointed out you look like shit and now you're having a hugging session with anyone that complimented you; here's one drug i can tell you're running just from the appearance of your posts: enough clomid to send a menopause group into pregnancy. you should cut the dosages before you break into your wife's dresser and start modeling her panty hoes  ;D

telling me there's no difference in the look different steroids give, shit.... for someone as high on their horse as you that's a pretty ludicrous statement.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #577 on: February 12, 2012, 09:27:53 AM »
btw, only reason i commented about you holding water in your shows is because there was another picture i saw you posting on promuscle, most recent show, i think, with you outside in part of the picture series? i don't remember the exact details but i remember you looked like you came in with a little water from what i saw, so there you go, that's where the comment came from. i don't know why that comment spurred the waterworks because it wasn't a criticism of you or your "hard work" - i mean really, anyone in bodybuilding knows the hardwork and dedication it takes, because that's all bodybuilding truly is. someone can only get so far by training like ross erstling regardless of how much the person "ups the dosage".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #578 on: February 12, 2012, 09:36:22 AM »
there is just such a huge huge huge difference in look between people running different hormones - absolutely night and day.

even with growth hormone there is a hueg difference between brands, like rips will make you look like you have kidney failure from the horrific water retention while pharm grade will make you look like a god damn Greek god.

anadrol, primo, tren, masteron, those drugs make someone look so damn different from someone running high dose test or deca and that's precisely why test/deca all get dropped during contest prep in favor or winny, mast, tren or something that gives the "good bloofy" look inside the muscle like anadrol or primo/eq.

That's all fine and good...of course different steroids give you looks, and water plays a huge role. But that's not what I'm talking about.

It's the morons who will look at Queefer's pic a and say

"1200 mg's testerona prop, 150mg trenbolona EOD, I can tell by the way your deltids sit on your frame that you take Dbol also..75 mgs a day,.and it's the cheap UG stuff,.... and the vaculariy is the type you only see when someon is mixing Equipona  in there mt fieind , at least 500mg, the way yous abs are clearly define , but don't have that "from within" look screams T3 , and your skin ton has that glow tells me that you are no strnger to Gh...Blue tops at 10-12 ius  a day, and you obously run ananvar as well, you have that overall dry look, but no too striate... that only ananvar mixed with EQ tren and winny give.......anyone who s been in this game can tell this" ::) ::)

They regurgitate what they have seen GH15 say, put a little spin on it....and they are "experts" . Ive never seen such mass idiocy in my life, to the point it's not even disputed any more.

And whenever  someone Starts talking gear, everyone suddenly forgets how to type and put's an "A" on the end of everything, this place is like a bunch of teenage girls caught up in the latest fad.

And the funniest, and by far most stupid part of it, is that 6 people will give their "steroid analysis" and everyone of them is different, yet somehow they all are right, and they all agree with each other....LOLOLOL what a bunch of fucking clowns. "Hey guys , let's play Gh15!!....everyone does it!!!"  ::) ::)

I like GH15, and he knows his hormones, but I hope these retards go with him to his board, and the stupidity level of this place returns to only "really stupid"  ;D

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #579 on: February 12, 2012, 09:45:00 AM »
yes, let's be honest here: i never sent you a pm that was steroid related so what are you talking about you goofy looking mongoloid?

you're getting tilted because someone pointed out you look like shit and now you're having a hugging session with anyone that complimented you; here's one drug i can tell you're running just from the appearance of your posts: enough clomid to send a menopause group into pregnancy. you should cut the dosages before you break into your wife's dresser and start modeling her panty hoes  ;D

telling me there's no difference in the look different steroids give, shit.... for someone as high on their horse as you that's a pretty ludicrous statement.

This here is an obvious example of your lack of knowledge.  The pic your referring to was a guest pose I did at a local competition at 285lbs.  And I have never ever taken clomid in my entire life.   I'm honestly not even familiar with it.  I'm sure you read about it once.  And your pms to me were dumbass questions about the 5k dollars in kigs you ordered which is rediculous because you don't even do growth.  Why don't you post a pic holding up a sign that says fuck you Queefer, chop off your head and post it.  We all  know  you won't because you are not like us, if you were, you would prove yourself.  Go ahead now and tell me why you cant post pics.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #580 on: February 12, 2012, 09:46:51 AM »

That's all fine and good...of course different steroids give you looks, and water plays a huge role. But that's not what I'm talking about.

It's the morons who will look at Queefer's pic a and say

"1200 mg's testerona prop, 150mg trenbolona EOD, I can tell by the way your deltids sit on your frame that you take Dbol also..75 mgs a day,.and it's the cheap UG stuff,.... and the vaculariy is the type you only see when someon is mixing Equipona  in there mt fieind , at least 500mg, the way yous abs are clearly define , but don't have that "from within" look screams T3 , and your skin ton has that glow tells me that you are no strnger to Gh...Blue tops at 10-12 ius  a day, and you obously run ananvar as well, you have that overall dry look, but no too striate... that only ananvar mixed with EQ tren and winny give.......anyone who s been in this game can tell this" ::) ::)

They regurgitate what they have seen GH15 say, put a little spin on it....and they are "experts" . Ive never seen such mass idiocy in my life, to the point it's not even disputed any more.

And whenever  someone Starts talking gear, everyone suddenly forgets how to type and put's an "A" on the end of everything, this place is like a bunch of teenage girls caught up in the latest fad.

And the funniest, and by far most stupid part of it, is that 6 people will give their "steroid analysis" and everyone of them is different, yet somehow they all are right, and they all agree with each other....LOLOLOL what a bunch of fucking clowns. "Hey guys , let's play Gh15!!....everyone does it!!!"  ::) ::)

I like GH15, and he knows his hormones, but I hope these retards go with him to his board, and the stupidity level of this place returns to only "really stupid"  ;D

Spot on!

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #581 on: February 12, 2012, 09:47:28 AM »
3 drug abusers jacking each other off
Team Pat Banana

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #582 on: February 12, 2012, 09:53:34 AM »
And one guy wishing he was in on the action.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #583 on: February 12, 2012, 09:55:04 AM »
Maybe you can get apply to blow you.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #584 on: February 12, 2012, 09:55:49 AM »
Maybe you can get apply to blow you.

O my god you are so funny, do you write your own material?
Team Pat Banana

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #585 on: February 12, 2012, 09:56:14 AM »
This here is an obvious example of your lack of knowledge.  The pic your referring to was a guest pose I did at a local competition at 285lbs.  And I have never ever taken clomid in my entire life.   I'm honestly not even familiar with it.  I'm sure you read about it once.  And your pms to me were dumbass questions about the 5k dollars in kigs you ordered which is rediculous because you don't even do growth.  Why don't you post a pic holding up a sign that says fuck you Queefer, chop off your head and post it.  We all  know  you won't because you are not like us, if you were, you would prove yourself.  Go ahead now and tell me why you cant post pics.

you are confusing me with someone else bro, i never ordered 5k in kigs and if i did somehow accidentally send you a pm about the kigs it was meant for someone else (i doubt it though because i didn't talk in pms to many people about kigs). the pm i sent to you was about ignoring the haters on here because i felt you were undeservingly attacked by someone, i don't remember the details though and also sent it in solidarity to the fact you and your girl were screwed over by phil hernon, because that guy is the epitome of a scammer yet he still is one of the most respected people on one of the biggest bodybuilding boards.

the statement about the clomid was a joke, lol. i was just teasing you, though you really are taking these posts way too personally, i had no idea it was a guest posing nor did i mean to insinuate you don't know what you are doing with regard to bodybuilding. i just commented on what i remember seeing.

i have no ill will to you and wish you the best so the sign would read "<3 you queefer" though i have to ask: i thought you couldn't tell what anybody was running just from their appearances so what good would a picture do in this scenario except prove your statement wrong  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #586 on: February 12, 2012, 10:02:21 AM »

We all can't be comic genius like you  ::)  has anyone ever laughed at one thing you have posted, can you post the thread ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #587 on: February 12, 2012, 10:04:50 AM »
you are confusing me with someone else bro, i never ordered 5k in kigs and if i did somehow accidentally send you a pm about the kigs it was meant for someone else (i doubt it though because i didn't talk in pms to many people about kigs). the pm i sent to you was about ignoring the haters on here because i felt you were undeservingly attacked by someone, i don't remember the details though and also sent it in solidarity to the fact you and your girl were screwed over by phil hernon, because that guy is the epitome of a scammer yet he still is one of the most respected people on one of the biggest bodybuilding boards.

the statement about the clomid was a joke, lol. i was just teasing you, though you really are taking these posts way too personally, i had no idea it was a guest posing nor did i mean to insinuate you don't know what you are doing with regard to bodybuilding. i just commented on what i remember seeing.

i have no ill will to you and wish you the best so the sign would read "<3 you queefer" though i have to ask: i thought you couldn't tell what anybody was running just from their appearances so what good would a picture do in this scenario except prove your statement wrong  ;D

how many cycles have you ran ?  have you run pharma grade GH, and blue top GH? I ask because you seem to know and awful lot about steroids, So why don't you tell us all your personal experience with them..in detail, and post a picture to back up your words

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #588 on: February 12, 2012, 10:06:23 AM »

Why is she(Queef) so sensitive and upset   ???

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #589 on: February 12, 2012, 10:06:42 AM »

I will post the pms if you want, but it really doesn't matter.  I think you are a nice kid and if you were a member at my gym I would be happy to show you how to lift weights.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #590 on: February 12, 2012, 10:08:01 AM »
Why is she(Queef) so sensitive and upset   ???
Because I'm a sweet man and I have feelings too.  Will you love me forever?

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #591 on: February 12, 2012, 10:10:25 AM »
how many cycles have you ran ?  have you run pharma grade GH, and blue top GH? I ask because you seem to know and awful lot about steroids, So why don't you tell us all your personal experience with them..in detail, and post a picture to back up your words
He'l never post a pic, we both know that. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: February 12, 2012, 10:14:49 AM »
Because I'm a sweet man and I have feelings too.  Will you love me forever?

Only if  you stop getting your royal  thongs in a bunch, princess .

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #593 on: February 12, 2012, 10:16:53 AM »
this thread is getting lame.... lol.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #594 on: February 12, 2012, 10:18:04 AM »
kefir is an angry person  :-[
Boundary Breaker

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #595 on: February 12, 2012, 10:18:40 AM »
Only if  you stop getting your royal  thongs in a bunch, princess .

;D

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #596 on: February 12, 2012, 10:19:54 AM »
kefir is an angry person  :-[
that's what my ex wife says

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #597 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:00 AM »

not cycles, just ran... everything but at different times in like a long continuous cycle i suppose. i haven't ever really come off in over 2 years except maybe missing a week or two of pinning. kind of debating coming off entirely though since i value my hair more than being at a large weight with abs, i don't really know though because i don't feel well when i come off. 

pharma grade GH, no never run it but i really would like to in the future just to see the difference. i've ran generic gh yeah, and i think most chinese gh is the same except for rips, as there's a huge difference with rips compared to other GH, definitely hold more water on rips compared to novos or elis (i think both of these are pretty equivalent). gh increases sodium retention and like my new bestest friend queefer previously pointed out: diet has a lot to do with water retention so someone eating potato chips and pizzas will have it worse using a "cleaner" gh than someone who has their diet in check.

and no i don't know a lot about steroids, i guess i am guilty of what you said early in the previous post you made today but i truthfully enjoy talking about steroids it's an interesting topic to me.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #598 on: February 12, 2012, 10:24:23 AM »
this thread is fun. I'll read it to my grandchildren one day

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #599 on: February 12, 2012, 10:27:06 AM »
I will post the pms if you want, but it really doesn't matter.  I think you are a nice kid and if you were a member at my gym I would be happy to show you how to lift weights.

aw shucks  :-*

i really wish it saved sent pms on these boards, same deal on promuscle, because i don't ever remember what conversations i have with people here. i could have sworn all i talked to you about was regarding the shittalking on this board and then the phil hernon situation because i really dislike that guy for what he's done. 2 times caught scamming, and his reaction was to fucking post information of his customers publically that claimed his products were bunk, it's astounding to me.

edit: oh yeah, i see you quoted the PM and responded. i asked if kami told you anymore than was publically stated already on the boards, i don't know why you brought that up dude, a lot of money and it's pretty legitimate question to ask lol.