Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81044 times)

L.L

Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #600 on: February 12, 2012, 10:33:45 AM »
this thread is fun. I'll read it to my grandchildren one day

lol..

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #601 on: February 12, 2012, 10:33:58 AM »
that's what my ex wife says

but are you happy now with your husband?
Boundary Breaker

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #602 on: February 12, 2012, 10:49:05 AM »

That's all fine and good...of course different steroids give you looks, and water plays a huge role. But that's not what I'm talking about.

It's the morons who will look at Queefer's pic a and say

"1200 mg's testerona prop, 150mg trenbolona EOD, I can tell by the way your deltids sit on your frame that you take Dbol also..75 mgs a day,.and it's the cheap UG stuff,.... and the vaculariy is the type you only see when someon is mixing Equipona  in there mt fieind , at least 500mg, the way yous abs are clearly define , but don't have that "from within" look screams T3 , and your skin ton has that glow tells me that you are no strnger to Gh...Blue tops at 10-12 ius  a day, and you obously run ananvar as well, you have that overall dry look, but no too striate... that only ananvar mixed with EQ tren and winny give.......anyone who s been in this game can tell this" ::) ::)

They regurgitate what they have seen GH15 say, put a little spin on it....and they are "experts" . Ive never seen such mass idiocy in my life, to the point it's not even disputed any more.

And whenever  someone Starts talking gear, everyone suddenly forgets how to type and put's an "A" on the end of everything, this place is like a bunch of teenage girls caught up in the latest fad.

And the funniest, and by far most stupid part of it, is that 6 people will give their "steroid analysis" and everyone of them is different, yet somehow they all are right, and they all agree with each other....LOLOLOL what a bunch of fucking clowns. "Hey guys , let's play Gh15!!....everyone does it!!!"  ::) ::)

I like GH15, and he knows his hormones, but I hope these retards go with him to his board, and the stupidity level of this place returns to only "really stupid"  ;D

great fucking post

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #603 on: February 12, 2012, 10:54:26 AM »
lol at this thread... Slin looks amazing! (no homo) those pics are old but damn good.. might be shopped a bit here and there but overall it's a 9/10-10/10 look.

lie not lie why you guys care... he has it and gives good motivation to train/eat and pin ;)
g2g

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #604 on: February 12, 2012, 11:09:54 AM »

That's all fine and good...of course different steroids give you looks, and water plays a huge role. But that's not what I'm talking about.

"1200 mg's testerona prop, 150mg trenbolona EOD, I can tell by the way your deltids sit on your frame that you take Dbol also..75 mgs a day,.and it's the cheap UG stuff,.... and the vaculariy is the type you only see when someon is mixing Equipona  in there mt fieind , at least 500mg, the way yous abs are clearly define , but don't have that "from within" look screams T3 , and your skin ton has that glow tells me that you are no strnger to Gh...Blue tops at 10-12 ius  a day, and you obously run ananvar as well, you have that overall dry look, but no too striate... that only ananvar mixed with EQ tren and winny give.......anyone who s been in this game can tell this" ::) ::)

They regurgitate what they have seen GH15 say, put a little spin on it....and they are "experts" . Ive never seen such mass idiocy in my life, to the point it's not even disputed any more.

And whenever  someone Starts talking gear, everyone suddenly forgets how to type and put's an "A" on the end of everything, this place is like a bunch of teenage girls caught up in the latest fad.

And the funniest, and by far most stupid part of it, is that 6 people will give their "steroid analysis" and everyone of them is different, yet somehow they all are right, and they all agree with each other....LOLOLOL what a bunch of fucking clowns. "Hey guys , let's play Gh15!!....everyone does it!!!"  ::) ::)

I like GH15, and he knows his hormones, but I hope these retards go with him to his board, and the stupidity level of this place returns to only "really stupid"  ;D

This post is gold.....I always think the exact same thing when I see the sheep telling people what exactly they are running right down to the precise milligram.

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #605 on: February 12, 2012, 11:33:10 AM »
This post is gold.....I always think the exact same thing when I see the sheep telling people what exactly they are running right down to the precise milligram.

;D

I know....it's the stupid leading the dumb. the best is when a thread starts, and one "steroid analyst" will have you running 600mg test 300tren and 5ius gh, and then another "analyst" appears and adds in some masteron, and then yet another analyst chimes in and throws Eq and deca in he mix, and by the end of the thread, a guy that is 6 feet tall and weighs 230 is taking more drugs than Ronnie Coleman did at his peak........ and all of the "analysts" are in agreement  :D  ::)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #606 on: February 12, 2012, 11:38:39 AM »
I know....it's the stupid leading the dumb. the best is when a thread starts, and one "steroid analyst" will have you running 600mg test 300tren and 5ius gh, and then another "analyst" appears and adds in some masteron, and then yet another analyst chimes in and throws Eq and deca in he mix, and by the end of the thread, a guy that is 6 feet tall and weighs 230 is taking more drugs than Ronnie Coleman did at his peak........ and all of the "analysts" are in agreement  :D  ::)

Usually the same people who are amazed when a natural claims a monstrous 225 bench/315 squat for reps. Simply not possible. :)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #607 on: February 12, 2012, 11:53:43 AM »
I know....it's the stupid leading the dumb. the best is when a thread starts, and one "steroid analyst" will have you running 600mg test 300tren and 5ius gh, and then another "analyst" appears and adds in some masteron, and then yet another analyst chimes in and throws Eq and deca in he mix, and by the end of the thread, a guy that is 6 feet tall and weighs 230 is taking more drugs than Ronnie Coleman did at his peak........ and all of the "analysts" are in agreement  :D  ::)
And the best part is,they all look like shit....the analysts that is !  ;D

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #608 on: February 12, 2012, 11:55:20 AM »
And thus the reason they won't post pics ;)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #609 on: February 12, 2012, 11:56:48 AM »

speak for yourself, granny. Gb has been testimony of my thickness.
Boundary Breaker

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #610 on: February 12, 2012, 12:11:56 PM »
I know....it's the stupid leading the dumb. the best is when a thread starts, and one "steroid analyst" will have you running 600mg test 300tren and 5ius gh, and then another "analyst" appears and adds in some masteron, and then yet another analyst chimes in and throws Eq and deca in he mix, and by the end of the thread, a guy that is 6 feet tall and weighs 230 is taking more drugs than Ronnie Coleman did at his peak........ and all of the "analysts" are in agreement  :D  ::)

lol are you talking to me ;D :D
l

newmom

« Reply #611 on: February 12, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
this thread is fun. I'll read it to my grandchildren one day

;D :D :D :D

spude

• Getbig III
« Reply #612 on: February 12, 2012, 01:48:48 PM »
lol at this thread... Slin looks amazing! (no homo) those pics are old but damn good.. might be shopped a bit here and there but overall it's a 9/10-10/10 look.

lie not lie why you guys care... he has it and gives good motivation to train/eat and pin ;)

no homo...right? ;D

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #613 on: February 12, 2012, 02:55:52 PM »

"1200 mg's testerona prop, 150mg trenbolona EOD, I can tell by the way your deltids sit on your frame that you take Dbol also..75 mgs a day,.and it's the cheap UG stuff,.... and the vaculariy is the type you only see when someon is mixing Equipona  in there mt fieind , at least 500mg, the way yous abs are clearly define , but don't have that "from within" look screams T3 , and your skin ton has that glow tells me that you are no strnger to Gh...Blue tops at 10-12 ius  a day, and you obously run ananvar as well, you have that overall dry look, but no too striate... that only ananvar mixed with EQ tren and winny give.......anyone who s been in this game can tell this" ::) ::)

And whenever  someone Starts talking gear, everyone suddenly forgets how to type and put's an "A" on the end of everything, this place is like a bunch of teenage girls caught up in the latest fad.

And the funniest, and by far most stupid part of it, is that 6 people will give their "steroid analysis" and everyone of them is different, yet somehow they all are right, and they all agree with each other....LOLOLOL what a bunch of fucking clowns. "Hey guys , let's play Gh15!!....everyone does it!!!"  ::) ::)

I like GH15, and he knows his hormones, but I hope these retards go with him to his board, and the stupidity level of this place returns to only "really stupid"  ;D

nosleep and g101 on suicide watch  :D

L.L

« Reply #614 on: February 12, 2012, 03:05:21 PM »
the best thing about these Steroid ANALysts is that they're always one step ahead of your own cycle. ::)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #615 on: February 12, 2012, 03:26:25 PM »
THEHEMEN fat guy with High BP who's heart is about to explode,

HEY HEY !

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #616 on: February 12, 2012, 08:50:18 PM »

THANK YOU!

holy fuck i thought me and wes were the only two people tired of this shit.
b

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #617 on: February 12, 2012, 09:22:18 PM »
THANK YOU!

holy fuck i thought me and wes were the only two people tired of this shit.
Same here. Too many trying to be gh15.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #618 on: February 12, 2012, 11:18:44 PM »
Same here. Too many trying to be gh15.

their elf status may be getting in their heads a bit too much

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #619 on: February 13, 2012, 02:02:33 PM »
it doesnt matters what you take ,, it what you look like who matters

th winner is th winner ,, they dont ask th winner drug protocol
Your messed up BLP!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #620 on: February 13, 2012, 02:06:22 PM »
it doesnt matters what you take ,, it what you look like who matters

th winner is th winner ,, they dont ask th winner drug protocol

exactly....25 pages of pure bullshit

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #621 on: February 13, 2012, 03:02:43 PM »
exactly....25 pages of pure bullshit
exactly.....
as long as people do not have an agenda, and lie to sell snakeoil bullshit products...
hell, everybody is free to lie... lol...
and indeed it's about how you look and not what you took to get there...
everybody uses the same crap anyway.... one a bit more then the other....
dudes like groink and slinpimp.... what does it matter what they take or took....
they do not claim natural..... like some others do....
lame ass thread... lol...
Be Happy,
Optimus

lesaucer

« Reply #622 on: February 14, 2012, 08:07:41 AM »
lee priest calls them ''getbig experts''

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #623 on: February 14, 2012, 08:15:19 AM »

this is what get big has become

little twinks that have never taken gear telling people twice their size exactly what they are on
T

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #624 on: February 14, 2012, 08:25:38 AM »
i never said i was any kind of expert in hormones, im an expert in liars

like i said again, if u lie then you give little shits like me the ability to turn your thread on its head and put u back in ur square like gh15 said

people came to back you up of course, all muscle heads who dont like twinks like me undermining the status that big muscles give u on internet message boards. all very understandable, i dont even disagree lol, my mouth is way too big sometimes, but look at what hapened... people who liked u wer eturned around, posters who kissed up to you now dont like u so much, and tht is just the people who post, people who read and dont post are more numerous and ur reputation now went down a notch while my reputation stayed the same

look at queefer, look at how he shut right up after my post about him kissing ip's ass, no more tranny twnk blah blah, the story changed to a crying sob story of WHY ARE THESE GUYS SUCH JERKS FOR NO REASON

lol, the coward

when slin asserts himself, groink and no one and gh15 dont sweat it, they are above him, but i am not, and i dont let no fucking liar assert himself above me, it is not personal it is business... the business of accruing leverage