Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81201 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #625 on: February 14, 2012, 08:27:52 AM »
i never said i was any kind of expert in hormones, im an expert in liars

like i said again, if u lie then you give little shits like me the ability to turn your thread on its head and put u back in ur square like gh15 said

people came to back you up of course, all muscle heads who dont like twinks like me undermining the status that big muscles give u on internet message boards. all very understandable, i dont even disagree lol, my mouth is way too big sometimes, but look at what hapened... people who liked u wer eturned around, posters who kissed up to you now dont like u so much, and tht is just the people who post, people who read and dont post are more numerous and ur reputation now went down a notch while my reputation stayed the same

look at queefer, look at how he shut right up after my post about him kissing ip's ass, no more tranny twnk blah blah, the story changed to a crying sob story of WHY ARE THESE GUYS SUCH JERKS FOR NO REASON

lol, the coward

when slin asserts himself, groink and no one and gh15 dont sweat it, they are above him, but i am not, and i dont let no fucking liar assert himself above me, it is not personal it is business... the business of accruing leverage

expert in liars my ass. Slin has proven himself time and time again he doesn't bullshit. That stack he posted really doesn't seem that hard to believe. He just dried himself the fuck out for the shoot so it enhanced his appearance

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #626 on: February 14, 2012, 08:49:58 AM »
first of all he is not 215 is he 180 - 190 and he is 5'7 - 5'8

and regraridng his claims of drug intake... th eother night me and my buddy were watching dark days, a movie about crack heads living underground in nyc, and one of them is writing on his wall NO CRACK because he says hes been clean for 3 years and he doesnt want crack heads coming around to his "house"

and my friend goes, how come hes still homeless after 3 years being clean, that is so fucked up i wonder whats wrong with him, and i tuned to him and said that many many things come out of a drug addicts mouth that you shouldn tbelieve, especially about what drugs he doesnt take

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #627 on: February 14, 2012, 08:53:58 AM »
first of all he is not 215 is he 180 - 190 and he is 5'7 - 5'8

and regraridng his claims of drug intake... th eother night me and my buddy were watching dark days, a movie about crack heads living underground in nyc, and one of them is writing on his wall NO CRACK because he says hes been clean for 3 years and he doesnt want crack heads coming around to his "house"

and my friend goes, how come hes still homeless after 3 years being clean, that is so fucked up i wonder whats wrong with him, and i tuned to him and said that many many things come out of a drug addicts mouth that you shouldn tbelieve, especially about what drugs he doesnt take

but he is an anonymous online poster? I don't get why people would lie when no one knows them in real life. At least that's why I always post what I use without any hassle. I dunno, I choose to believe the guy

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #628 on: February 14, 2012, 09:12:30 AM »
believe or dont beieve, im not the us army fighting for hearts and minds in afghanislin

remember that when slin showed up here he was imitating a poser from a canadaian board, remember that when stranger asked for a reference he made post after post saying DONT U KNOW WHO I AM, WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO ASK, and then he erased them, when he got bunk kigs he sold them to his friend, he says now he told them they were bad, but he didnt tell us they were bad, he told us there was NO HGH IN IT, 100% BUNK

and now he says victoria secret model this, i'm 5'10 215 that on 500 mg test that,

oh and

dont forget to buy thanktropin  ;)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #629 on: February 14, 2012, 09:23:35 AM »
obsessed lol, i didnt post for 2 days, u r the one obsessed with me saltshaker

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #630 on: February 14, 2012, 09:25:07 AM »
I see your real handle "scarletnight" is yet to make an appearance...

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #631 on: February 14, 2012, 09:49:27 AM »
lol

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #632 on: February 14, 2012, 09:53:58 AM »
believe or dont beieve, im not the us army fighting for hearts and minds in afghanislin

remember that when slin showed up here he was imitating a poser from a canadaian board, remember that when stranger asked for a reference he made post after post saying DONT U KNOW WHO I AM, WHO THE FUCK IS HE TO ASK, and then he erased them, when he got bunk kigs he sold them to his friend, he says now he told them they were bad, but he didnt tell us they were bad, he told us there was NO HGH IN IT, 100% BUNK

and now he says victoria secret model this, i'm 5'10 215 that on 500 mg test that,

oh and

dont forget to buy thanktropin  ;)

you are like a one man meltdown army

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #633 on: February 14, 2012, 10:09:31 AM »
this is what get big has become

little twinks that have never taken gear telling people twice their size exactly what they are on

I'm hearing some tren and halo in your tone. Maybe some test suspension.  Not quite at mutation level but it's there.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #634 on: February 14, 2012, 03:20:42 PM »
apply is not obseses,, he just stating lots of truth,, i woudnt stand behind him if he didnt,, LOTS of dealers here LOTS,,and it is very bad whats going on ,, ltos of remsailers,, lots of pwoweders recivers,, lots of fellas in the business,, this is also why they look like bodybuild,, they cant get high in placing because....they dont hav etime to put into bodybuild due to all the dealings...but this si just how it is

this is not apply making thigns up ,, he is very good and revincg information aka reading information and keep it very organized,, he may not be top bodybuild but he is top truth teller,,i know it from my elfs on other boardings,, he is in the know period,, he just doesnt want hsi idendity revealed but he is in the know ...again not top bbodybuilder but stand for the truth!

i can garentee you that the coruption in bodybuild now day and i balme few fells that think they can get to me but i will give their LIFE HELL for i always get to you first you will learn it,, THE CORUPTION IN BODYBUILD IS CATASTROPHIC PROPORTIONS!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #635 on: February 14, 2012, 03:45:08 PM »
he even had a thanktrpin log, he called specifically thanktropin log, not hgh log, not log

look at people who make product-specific "logs", just take a look at olm or pm, things should start to come together

this guy alphamale or whatever, big a almost fucked him hard inteh ass, had him bent over like that scene in pulp fiction, and he still doesnt get what the fuck this internet steroid business is about. you could assume he is agenda driven too, but to me there is an innocense in his posts, he is really fooled

the systam has failed him as gh15 says lol, i love that saying

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #636 on: February 14, 2012, 05:50:37 PM »
Slim looks great.

You look like shit ,I hope this helps.

hey thats your wife? fucking hot...umm..any bikini pics? :D

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #637 on: February 14, 2012, 05:55:03 PM »
and the modeling thing, u should be a model, u look good because u pump ur body with peptides steroids and diuretics, the whole nince yeards, problem is u lie ur fucking ass off

there are people here who want that life of modeling and dating models and all that, me no i already fucked plenty of models theres lot of them in nyc, throw a rock down the street and u will ko 3 anarexic models, but then again it matters not what i personally think, this isnt personal

im telung u again, u try to assert urself and i will bring u back down, simple as that

u have guys backing u up now, but who backs u up?

groink, a known liar who has never told the truth about the drugs he takes

queefer, a guy who si a shill and ont he other hand rips off legit sources when he can

others are coming here saying u r just a little show off, no big deal, its time to be a father so good luck to being  a father

i agree

and also, stop lying ur ass off  :D

is there a way to have this guy banned? alot of twinks on this board have a good post or two once in a while, bt with this dude, the signal to noise ratio is pretty fucking zero

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #638 on: February 14, 2012, 06:22:17 PM »
is there a way to have this guy banned? alot of twinks on this board have a good post or two once in a while, bt with this dude, the signal to noise ratio is pretty fucking zero
I agree.  He's getbig's chihuahua.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #639 on: February 14, 2012, 06:23:51 PM »
hey thats your wife? fucking hot...umm..any bikini pics? :D
No but I've got lots of me in a weiner bikiner ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #640 on: February 14, 2012, 09:05:11 PM »
Groink is just mad like many who lie about their drug usage to make themselves more "special" because gh15 opened up the can of truth and now EVERYONE can realie and spot the looks and relate them to specific drugs even dosages. Kudos god of hormones  ;)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #641 on: February 14, 2012, 09:11:54 PM »
Groink is just mad like many who lie about their drug usage to make themselves more "special" because gh15 opened up the can of truth and now EVERYONE can realie and spot the looks and relate them to specific drugs even dosages. Kudos god of hormones  ;)

not really

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #642 on: February 15, 2012, 06:09:47 AM »
not really
only things you can tell is more or less what kind of products are used....
a rockhard in condition physique
tren/masterone/eq/primo and low dose test... and hgh....
any of these products can be used in combination....
waterlogged physique:
dbol/high test/nandrolones...
exact doses will be difficult, however a person using a lot of aromatizing roids is not difficult to recognize lol!
and by the size of the bodybuilder you CAN tel he is on low/moderate or high doses of hgh/slin/steroids....
common sense i woul think lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #643 on: February 15, 2012, 07:10:51 AM »
this guy alphamale or whatever, big a almost fucked him hard inteh ass, had him bent over like that scene in pulp fiction, and he still doesnt get what the fuck this internet steroid business is about. you could assume he is agenda driven too, but to me there is an innocense in his posts, he is really fooled

the systam has failed him as gh15 says lol, i love that saying

yes, all this because I said whey protein is effective. Because of that, you conclude I don't believe anything gh15 says and all my other posts saying he is right no longer are valid.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #644 on: February 15, 2012, 07:24:50 AM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #645 on: February 15, 2012, 01:24:05 PM »
lol i just remembered u were the guy talkin gabout whey protein, i didnt even realize it was you now, and im not hear as an avatar of gh15 for fuck's sake, you have no read a single word ive written or something

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #646 on: February 15, 2012, 01:28:11 PM »

RIP Artwood...huge man with muscles

hGh, tren-ace, insulin  ::) ::) ::)
L

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #647 on: February 15, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »
RIP Artwood...huge man with muscles

hGh, tren-ace, insulin  ::) ::) ::)

AND A LOT OF NARCOTICS!,, dont ever forget that a bodybuild now day is product of hgh insulina and NARCOTICS in many cases,,for you have to be able to function ,, when you take 30 iu hgh it is very hard to function and with insulina you become one letargic mother fuck,, you need narcotics ,, i dont talk about it but i shall in due time,,

everything shoudl eb explained,, a death like that dealers death wil not go so quiet as drwanning in the swimming pool...it will be for what it truely is ,, time will reveal the truth and all of it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #648 on: February 15, 2012, 02:48:40 PM »
Did Coleman ever succumb to the pull of narcotics, gh15?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #649 on: February 15, 2012, 02:54:04 PM »
the thing is that you fellas always tell me here,, we take 2 pill anadrola if legit.. lol ,, and we take 10 iu hgh ,, and we take 800 mg primobolana and we take 600 mg trenbolona etc etc etc,, and you alwys tlel me we are so damn tired,, all we want to do is lay in bed and sleep ,, dont feel like training etc,, many of you tell me that....now look into your doses they are nothing,, you tell me this feelings on 5 iu gh and 500 mg trenbolona and 100 mg anadrola lol ,,now you see how you yourself feel on those doses....you want to sleep right? waking up after a while geting tired ,, sometime dont even feel eating,, now thikn about profesionals lol how do you think we can function in life and stand by obligations lol,, how?

yes its true if you take your ass out of house and do something beside train you can absorb the sides of hormones better and feel refreashed,, but this is not it....it can only work up to specific doses ,, thikn what happen to a pro...what can take him from the misery he is in to be able to win WIN competition lol and to be able to function in society for the profesional also have life...remember?

it is called

n a r c o t i c s

my friends...i left out few things from bible out of respect,, they will all come in in due time ,, another place anothet time but wil be out

gh15 approved
fallen angel