Author Topic: NOOBS & gimmicks are getting a free pass - WHY??  (Read 24549 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: NOOBS & gimmicks are getting a free pass - WHY??
« Reply #75 on: February 03, 2012, 06:54:34 AM »
pt

you are still online mate

how is your 'night out'?

say hi to jenna jameson for us mate

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #76 on: February 03, 2012, 07:00:21 AM »
Pillowpussy is the type of fa g that could suck a watermelon through a strawberry lace, without losing eye contact the whole time!

hahaha that's quite the feat! But I wouldn't expect anything less from a 'man' such as Schlongpillow himself!
from incomplete data

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 03, 2012, 07:01:59 AM »
no no sir, excuse my ignorance, you keep doing what u do

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #78 on: February 03, 2012, 07:04:25 AM »
of course. just because you have time to post in every single thread doesn't make you a funny or intelligent poster. the posts here should speak for themselves but much like bodybuilding, if you are a "name" you get passes.

at least its not like horrid bb.com where they have reputation points, which are abused to no end, and base all their asskissing upon those.

Having a "rep" points system is the quickest way to kill any forum. It rewards the most isolated, pathetic shut-ins that stay online all day posting and repping each other Then you get everybody deliberately posting in an ingratiating way in the hope they will be "repped" by said loser(s).
O

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2012, 07:11:03 AM »
hahaha that's quite the feat! But I wouldn't expect anything less from a 'man' such as Schlongpillow himself!

Hahaha thats nothing though lovemonkey! Word is on the rice plantations, that peniswolf will service the cock of any old indian street beggar in exchange for followers on twitter!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2012, 07:14:55 AM »
Hahaha thats nothing though lovemonkey! Word is on the rice plantations, that peniswolf will service the cock of any old indian street beggar in exchange for followers on twitter!

hahaha yeah he still does it knowing full well they don't even have internet access.

Swlabr

« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2012, 07:23:54 AM »
PT gets his ass handed to him... again... I wonder when he'll get tired of being absolutely slaughtered.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #82 on: February 03, 2012, 07:43:28 AM »
in their defence it doesnt take long to realise you are a complete cu nt

Another day, another thread where Pillowbiter gets his ass gaped by the Getbig bretheren.

Oh no, skinny, little, Mr. Internet drug dealer....please don't stab me.

::)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #83 on: February 03, 2012, 07:46:10 AM »
it used to be called Bombay you know.

but changed its name

the reason?

PT decided to leave england. he was becoming TOO influential. His mother dropped him at the airport. As he did the indian PM called up and asked him 'where he would like to live'

not hearing this PT said to his mother that he was going 'mum................... bye'

the indian PM hung up and renamed bombay 'mumbai'

at least thats what PT lead us to believe.

I'm sure his missus serves the poppadoms at the babur in brockley.

anyway while we are chatting he is living high on the hog

he offered to give jacob miller a lift home mate in march 1980. if only mate if only.

he also shouted 'duck' to bob marley when he was teaching bob songs in his house on hope road the night he got shot.

ahahaha

top man

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 03, 2012, 08:01:55 AM »
There hasn't been a real NOOB in 2 yrs. I just go on the assumption all new people are someone else's gimmicks..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 03, 2012, 08:37:27 AM »
hahaha yeah he still does it knowing full well they don't even have internet access.

Hahaha no hurdle is too high when it comes to fellatiotalk getting the cock!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: February 03, 2012, 08:37:34 AM »
Pillowbiter is obviously a masochist.  Remeber when he called out Tbombz and literally got 25 pages of people shitting on him in an epic backfire then because his pussy father raised him to be a bitch, he cried to the mods to have the thread deleted?

I challenge everyone here to read the following thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=408995.0

and tell me that after watching me point by point demolish this lightweight on so many levels, that Pillowbiter doesn;t have some form of severe down syndrome.  Go on.  I guarantee you will reach the same conclusion.  

Pillowbiter is hated by everyone here.  He lies about going to prison which is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.  He threatens squealing to the admin after I hand his ass to him after he attacks me completely unprovoked.  He tells me to look up Mumbais GDP  as if that should prove he is a success.  If you can;t see why that is literally the most asinine argument a shit eating moron like Pillowbiter could make, you are as hopeless as he is.  He criticizes me for IVing gh when he is an intravenous opiate user.  He calls me "little man" and when I challenge him to compare physiques, his bitch ass declines.  There is literally example after example of Pillowbiter coming across as the laughing stock of GB.  The guy is an absolute clown.  He attacks me, completely unprovoked, then cries like a little bitch when I destroy him.  I love knowing the mental control I have over him.  He is literally my slave.

And lastly, Pillowbiter actually posted pictures of his "wife". Now, you probably think I am just saying this because I constantly shit on this little imbecile for being a crybaby pussy, but there is no way that swamp creature is an actual human being.  I repeatedly asked Pillowbiter but he refuses to answer: did that creature purposely bath in raw sewage for a few weeks?  I can't imagine a regular human being looking like that.  Any logical person could see that disgusting hooker literally has gigantic organisms dwelling in the depths of that ungodly stinky hole she calls a vagina.

Like I said, don;t challenege Pillowbiter to compare physiques.  His reasoning: He doesn't go all out.  He only shoots 500mg of test every other day and spends $35,000 on gh.

I dare pillowbiter to refute anything I have said.  Pillowbiter, notice how everyone hates you?  Did you ever consider it's because you are a whiny, crybaby, moronic fagg0t?  

Just let me know if you want me to keep shitting on you, bitch.  It will be my pleasure.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2012, 08:37:36 AM »
Douche Wearer has spoken!!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2012, 08:39:46 AM »
Fresh blood needed here.  A lot of you mother fuckers suck! Ass kissers, criminals, law enforcement, wannabes, gimmicks.  There are a bunch of great posters though. 

Eat shit if you wanna talk trash
::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2012, 08:40:42 AM »
Pillowbiter is obviously a masochist.  Remeber when he called out Tbombz and literally got 25 pages of people shitting on him in an epic backfire then because his pussy father raised him to be a bitch, he cried to the mods to have the thread deleted?

I challenge everyone here to read the following thread

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=408995.0

and tell me that after watching me point by point demolish this lightweight on so many levels, that Pillowbiter doesn;t have some form of severe down syndrome.  Go on.  I guarantee you will reach the same conclusion.  

Pillowbiter is hated by everyone here.  He lies about going to prison which is quite possibly the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.  He threatens squealing to the admin after I hand his ass to him after he attacks me completely unprovoked.  He tells me to look up Mumbais GDP  as if that should prove he is a success.  If you can;t see why that is literally the most asinine argument a shit eating moron like Pillowbiter could make, you are as hopeless as he is.  He criticizes me for IVing gh when he is an intravenous opiate user.  He calls me "little man" and when I challenge him to compare physiques, his bitch ass declines.  There is literally example after example of Pillowbiter coming across as the laughing stock of GB.  The guy is an absolute clown.  He attacks me, completely unprovoked, then cries like a little bitch when I destroy him.  I love knowing the mental control I have over him.  He is literally my slave.

And lastly, Pillowbiter actually posted pictures of his "wife". Now, you probably think I am just saying this because I constantly shit on this little imbecile for being a crybaby pussy, but there is no way that swamp creature is an actual human being.  I repeatedly asked Pillowbiter but he refuses to answer: did that creature purposely bath in raw sewage for a few weeks?  I can't imagine a regular human being looking like that.  Any logical person could see that disgusting hooker literally has gigantic organisms dwelling in the depths of that ungodly stinky hole she calls a vagina.

Like I said, don;t challenege Pillowbiter to compare physiques.  His reasoning: He doesn't go all out.  He only shoots 500mg of test every other day and spends $35,000 on gh.

I dare pillowbiter to refute anything I have said.  Pillowbiter, notice how everyone hates you?  Did you ever consider it's because you are a whiny, crybaby, moronic fagg0t?  

JKust let me know if you want me to keep shitting on you, bitch.  It will be my pleasure.

There is a reason I choose to destroy these twinks with one line of typing. I pray one day you will also value life outside of the keyboard.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2012, 08:42:41 AM »
Growth newb has obviously been hurt deeply and is lashing out with extravagant meltdowns.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2012, 08:45:19 AM »
PT still mad because he got annihilated by Growth NOOB? Epic making a thinly-veiled thread about him by using NOOB every other word. Hahahaha, what a fag.

The guy is hated by everyone. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2012, 08:47:03 AM »
erm PT

I am not spides whoever that is

I am a 38 year old bloke who has lived both up north in uk and also in london.

specifics if you want.

I used to live in Catford and train at kimbs - skylines. also by the train station in downham. I am not ozzie in any shape way or form. I used to drink in a pub called the rising sun. a pub that got closed after a police raid a few years back. I also used to be in the spott bar, albertines and the love lounge on the OKR and know all the chaps there.

you got caught out lying about nick mate. not me. move on. but don't for a second make out i am some nemesis of yours at all . i am not. I just put you straight. that is all.

the fact is you made a claim. a stupid claim. and got caught out as you couldn't respond. you then got the thread pulled. but plenty have seen it pal. plenty.

over to you. but getbiggers i assure you I am 100% GB not australian. the man PT is leading you up a lane with this. jst not true.

PT i remember you from biohazard. where you got banned. from muscletalk where you got banned. and i think you got banned from uk-muscle too.

over to you mcvicar.

Don't let him slide on this bro.  This pathetic fagg0t never thought he'd actually be called out on his lies about being locked up. 

I dare someone to think of something more pathetic that lying about serving prison time to impress people on a message board.

That's Pillowbiter for you.  The most extreme on the pathetic scale.  Glad everyone else sees it too.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2012, 08:47:51 AM »
remember when u pretended to be an ex con hahaha

Pilowbiter is at the point where he is so pathetic one must seriously consider if we are being trolled.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2012, 08:49:27 AM »
Hahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

Pillowbiter getting exposed over and over again without mercy! Fittingly, the biggest shittalker on this site turns out to be full of shit! Who would've guessed??

P.A.T.H.E.T.I.C.

Agreed.  I'm glad this will be another epic backfire on Pillowbiters part.  You can see just the type of character this pathetic scum bag has.  He tries to call out what he perceives as an easy target like Tbombz to try and garner support from the community, instead he gets shit on on for 25 pages.

Hahaha

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2012, 08:50:21 AM »
Well there's only so many lies you can tell, knife pictures you can post, and dicks you can suck before you make shitty threads like this pillowbite.

LOL

You're a douche bag but that is pretty funny.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2012, 08:50:38 AM »
i read a few of his previous posts

he hangs round with south african commando's and gangsters

i am sure they are made up he puts that out there eh.

my only concern is he will post a picture up of a big bad knife.

if he does i may cry a bit.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: February 03, 2012, 08:52:24 AM »
in their defence it doesnt take long to realise you are a complete cu nt

LOL

How long before fagg0t ass pussy pillowbiter cries to admin to get this thread removed?

I'd say at the 10 page mark Pillowbiter will be on his knees (yet again.)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 03, 2012, 08:52:47 AM »
Growth newb has obviously been hurt deeply and is lashing out with extravagant meltdowns.

His flatpack wardrobe door is in for a beating!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 03, 2012, 08:52:49 AM »
Growth newb going on a several quite meltdown spree.

And lol @ hating people on the internet. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!