Author Topic: Novos  (Read 7578 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Novos
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 11:38:38 PM »
390 on 10-20 iu per day, fasted night before, then shot 1 hour before so 12 hour fast,,shot 10iu.  i can scan them and post up,,if i forget someone PM me imma try and do today at work

then your '10 iu' vials were actually 4ius

who did you buy them from? Name and Shame, there's no WAY would IGF be under 400 even in a 90 year old man taking 20iu a day.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 06:54:41 PM »
then your '10 iu' vials were actually 4ius

who did you buy them from? Name and Shame, there's no WAY would IGF be under 400 even in a 90 year old man taking 20iu a day.
Smart fellow here.

ecto2meso

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 05:16:43 AM »
Im on day 5 of novos at 10iu. Hunger is off the charts, sleeping away most of the day(third shift job), no carpal tunnel yet. My body feels alot fuller too.

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 05:48:44 AM »
im on 15iu per day of novos and have almost no sides. its been 3 weeks. slight cts and no numbness at night. ive done 10iu of other brands and have not been able to close my hands.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 09:02:49 AM »
Post up some lab results.

I want to see GH Serum.

8)

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »
dont get me wrong bros, not saying its not legit. im the same size and bf as i was before i started the novos. definatley less water retention on these vs rips. had been on rips for close to a year at 10iu. sides on rips were brutal. just freaks me out going from one extreme to the other.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 12:55:58 PM »
yea I am still gaining weight still just as lean if not more just not hungry at all? forcing myself to eat kinda blows lol maybe it will go away

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 01:02:50 PM »
why the fuck people expect cts and water retneton all this shit, if u dont know the high that legit hgh gives u then i dont know what the fuck

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 02:07:43 PM »
why the fuck people expect cts and water retneton all this shit, if u dont know the high that legit hgh gives u then i dont know what the fuck

probably because we've all used some shitty gh with a ton of impurities in it.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 03:20:22 PM »

You are more likely to get CTS and water retention than a "high".  Having a very slight increase in well being is not being high.  I get an increased sense of well being on GH, but it's not much and it's day to day no matter what quality of GH i'm using.

I've ran everything from generics to legit pharmacy GH and i have never once gotten a high off it, but i always get CTS and water retention.

You guys need to stop parroting all these new "facts" you are reading about on GH.

8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 04:39:43 PM »
agree with overload...been on them for some time now and the crazy sides I got at first have subsided but im lean, crazy looking and love it! i dont get a "high" from them nor did i on any gh. I feel good by like said above, I can have rotten days too. I do get cramps in the hands especially when trying to shave my arms or simple tasks at work lol 
muscle

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 04:42:26 PM »
parroting? i'm parroting myself lol? i get a distinct high from hgh, u learn to ignor it but it always there, you just stop noticing it

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2012, 05:15:15 PM »
maybe cause im high on something else haha the sense of well being is heighten
muscle

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2012, 05:17:28 PM »
Post up some lab results.

I want to see GH Serum.

I'm going to get labs while taking thanks but have no clue what the numbers mean. Can anyone fill me in?

8)
It's not Tennis!

Swlabr

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2012, 05:43:40 PM »
I never got CTS off thanktropin, but I did get pain in my right wrist. I slept a lot, my traps fucking exploded, my waist got a lot tighter for the amount I was eating, I was always hungry, my shoulders became very cupped and I became a lot wider.

I've been off for a week or two now and as the water is leaving my body I'm starting to see how magic it really was. Cleaning up my diet and doing 30 minutes of cardio/day while losing all that water has done wonders to my body.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2012, 06:00:20 PM »
I never got CTS off thanktropin, but I did get pain in my right wrist. I slept a lot, my traps fucking exploded, my waist got a lot tighter for the amount I was eating, I was always hungry, my shoulders became very cupped and I became a lot wider.

I've been off for a week or two now and as the water is leaving my body I'm starting to see how magic it really was. Cleaning up my diet and doing 30 minutes of cardio/day while losing all that water has done wonders to my body.

thanktropin is amazing ,, it really is closest thing you will get to pharma grade gh ,, this is should be good enough for every up and coming bodybuild that can nto get pharma grade ,, it truly is very good product,, and you see the magic when you get off it for few weeks...when thre lines are not noticable but suddenly comment and smiles and looks and stares EVERYWHERE YOU GO ,,

when on the gh you get stsares and looks and everyone know you are bodybuilder and evryone know you are in condition ...but! when you get off it....is when within days....your body show lines and show that you are truly 6-7% bodyfat if not less....and when you go to buy groceries you wil alwys alwys hear compliments,, anywhere you go .. none stop to a poitn you will be tired of the compliments and just answer ...i was born muscular...this is how god made me ,, since the comliments dont stop coming and the whores keep on staring and tryin gto be around you so you notice them ... you know when you are done with thanktropin that you been on the man whos name should not mentioned pride and joy product,, he is one of a kind and his gh is one of a kind,, NOTHING CAN BE COMPARED TO IT AS OF NOW

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2012, 06:08:27 PM »
Very true, and it's funny because people actually say stuff you write in the bible. I've heard it all, from "you've got really good genetics" to "you're so much wider now" to "it seems like you're changing daily". Makes me chuckle because what you predicted is happening EXACTLY, even in the time you said it would happen. Magic.

misterrut1

• Getbig I
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2012, 06:15:24 PM »
So from what I've seen novos and thanks test out to be about the same serum gh. What makes one better than the other? Thinking this is some bro science

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2012, 06:23:28 PM »
Kinda sad....

When gh15 posts now ....i scroll past it quickly as I was kinda entertained for 2 months and now its all redundant chatter....

I do like the new "parroting" term being thrown around....kinda funny.

FF

Swlabr

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2012, 06:25:32 PM »
Kinda sad....

When gh15 posts now ....i scroll past it quickly as I was kinda entertained for 2 months and now its all redundant chatter....

I do like the new "parroting" term being thrown around....kinda funny.

FF

Haha, yeah, sure you do. Everyone reads gh15, whether you like him or not, the guy's words are magnetic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2012, 06:28:35 PM »
So from what I've seen novos and thanks test out to be about the same serum gh. What makes one better than the other? Thinking this is some bro science

novos less pure,, more side,, more water retention ,, not by a lot 90-94% purity on novos,, 97% thanks this is 5% diff of purity which in the big scheme dont make much of a diff after long use....but when man who name shal not mantion tell you it is 97% and 94% he mean exactly that ,, there are liars in the cult of bodybuild,, HE IS NOT! as i alwys say when he tell you bye bye and retire which hopefuy will be in many years from now but when he truly TRULY retire ....you can start praying.. unlss you prepare it and bring up someone who can walk into his shoes and be in this level and has A FUCKING WORD,, do you know what word is? very few have a word,, i can count those fellas on 2 hands and 2 feet,, he has A WORD!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

futurefreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2012, 06:30:09 PM »
Haha, yeah, sure you do. Everyone reads gh15, whether you like him or not, the guy's words are magnetic.

Naw bro ...I really did scroll past....

same ol shit ...

Why keep reading the SAME shit, if you already know it?

FF

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2012, 06:32:39 PM »
Naw bro ...I really did scroll past....

same ol shit ...

Why keep reading the SAME shit, if you already know it?

FF

then no need to mention gh15,, just skip it with out mentioinng gh15,, im sure it wil be understood

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2012, 06:55:34 PM »
It's either true that the Thanks and Novo's are really good shit or this site is full of salesman for it... I'm new here and either way I'll get the Serum test while using Thanks and let you all know!!!!

It's not Tennis!

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2012, 06:57:41 PM »
Day 7 on novos @ 10iu/day, only side so far is reduced appetite, which is odd as I'm still running some tren but that constant tren sugar craving has just gone.  Visibly leaner every day (was about 10%bf, have been for a while) but weight not changing much. Swapping the lard for a bit more water I suppose.