Author Topic: Novos  (Read 7579 times)

prophecy

• Getbig II
Re: Novos
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2012, 07:20:07 PM »
TLC on the novos the sides will come if you give it a little more time... at first i didnt get much  sides throughout the first kit.. but when i started getting halfway into the 2nd and on to the 3rd kit i got lots of CTS was even hard to open my fingers upon waking up. keep in mind this was only at 5iu though ,so it will most likely come on faster for you .
my weight was also staying pretty consistant with what it was before i started, however after some time i could really notice how much leaner i was. the usual notches i used on my weight belt became loose and my abs were popping much more. my chest got thicker, delts rounder, everything more 3d. its amazing

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2012, 07:58:39 PM »
It's either true that the Thanks and Novo's are really good shit or this site is full of salesman for it... I'm new here and either way I'll get the Serum test while using Thanks and let you all know!!!!

i brought up kigtropin pharma grade gh for that one batch ,, do you think if i was salman for the man who name should nto mention i would do it? i talked abotu many gh on getbig and anywhere in general,,

he doesnt need representetives....its because he has a word!,, for many years,, the thanktropin same forumla with slight changes ...go on for now 6 yeards almost ,, thanktropin now is better formula than it was since less water retention ,,

the reason fellas talk about his hgh is because it is legit ,, it is absolitly legit,, and i will go onjce again and say that thanktropin is better! not by a lot but you pay more for it is little more pure...the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »
NOVOS DID ME GREAT. DIDNT GET MUCH WATER RETENTION, GRANTED I EAT LOW CARBS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2012, 08:01:40 PM »
Day 7 on novos @ 10iu/day, only side so far is reduced appetite, which is odd as I'm still running some tren but that constant tren sugar craving has just gone.  Visibly leaner every day (was about 10%bf, have been for a while) but weight not changing much. Swapping the lard for a bit more water I suppose.

corect...the fat go down ,, water maintain the wieght same or more...depending what you use with it ...moment you take gh out after few months....you will see how the watr drops...it will drops anyway after 6-8 weeks on gh but wont drop completely ....
when you take thre gh out completely afte rfew months....you will ee by the day how sudenly you look like a fitnes model ...or a bodybuilder that is about to go on photoshots...ofcourse diuretic a must for final look but even with out diuretic you will be pretty much in the sweet spot where you goto a body fellas will die to have

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2012, 08:02:40 PM »
NOVOS DID ME GREAT. DIDNT GET MUCH WATER RETENTION, GRANTED I EAT LOW CARBS.

novos give more water retention than thanktropin and it is noticable,, thanktropin is a level by its own ...then you got novos,, both are not pharma grade but thanktropin is what most npc use if they cant get pharma grade

gh15 approved
fallen angel

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2012, 08:03:01 PM »
Day 7 on novos @ 10iu/day, only side so far is reduced appetite, which is odd as I'm still running some tren but that constant tren sugar craving has just gone.  Visibly leaner every day (was about 10%bf, have been for a while) but weight not changing much. Swapping the lard for a bit more water I suppose.

My friend has reduced appetite on the novos.

He is starting to look fantastic. 3 to 5 iu a day for mnth and a half so far.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2012, 08:05:52 PM »
novos give more water retention than thanktropin and it is noticable,, thanktropin is a level by its own ...then you got novos,, both are not pharma grade but thanktropin is what most npc use if they cant get pharma grade

gh15 approved

WELL, ILL TRY GH AGAIN IN A YEAR OR SO. I'LL PROBABLY GO THANKS AND NOVOS MIX. IDK YET, WE'LL SEE HOW FUNDS ARE AND IF I CAN AFFORD LEGIT PHARM GRADE STUFF OR FIND GREATER QUALITY. I DID LIKE NOVOS THOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2012, 08:10:30 PM »
let me teach you a lesson in bodybuild,,

this is a rule of thumb for all of you

THE MORE WATER GH PUT ON YOU .....THE LESS HUNGRY YOU WILL BE AND THE MORE STRUGLE YUO WIL HAVE PUTING FOOD IN YOU

THE LESS WATER GH PUT ON YOU ....THE MORE HUNGRY YOU WILL BE AND THE LESS STRUGLE YOU WILL HAVE PUTTING FOOD IN YOU

ofcourse with legit gh no matter what...the water wil be reduced and this is when you are hungry more...water baloon when you are saturated with water ....will make you not wanting to eat ...give you the full feeling becuase everythign you eat ....will be kept by body as in salt will b etaken in ....and wont ne discharge in a fast enough rate...that will = less apetite..this is why you see bodybuild use weed....and other appetite stimulants...

but in general the better quality the gh is...the more purity ....the better yuo will be able to utlize the food...and the more you will want to eat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nitomax

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2012, 08:16:29 PM »
i brought up kigtropin pharma grade gh for that one batch ,, do you think if i was salman for the man who name should nto mention i would do it? i talked abotu many gh on getbig and anywhere in general,,

he doesnt need representetives....its because he has a word!,, for many years,, the thanktropin same forumla with slight changes ...go on for now 6 yeards almost ,, thanktropin now is better formula than it was since less water retention ,,

the reason fellas talk about his hgh is because it is legit ,, it is absolitly legit,, and i will go onjce again and say that thanktropin is better! not by a lot but you pay more for it is little more pure...the end

gh15 approved

thanks gh15, I believe it, the serum testing is just a good piece of mind for me... numbers come out good, i spend lots more money on Thanks ;D
It's not Tennis!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2012, 08:18:42 PM »

THE MORE WATER GH PUT ON YOU .....THE LESS HUNGRY YOU WILL BE AND THE MORE STRUGLE YUO WIL HAVE PUTING FOOD IN YOU

THE LESS WATER GH PUT ON YOU ....THE MORE HUNGRY YOU WILL BE AND THE LESS STRUGLE YOU WILL HAVE PUTTING FOOD IN YOU

ofcourse with legit gh no matter what...the water wil be reduced and this is when you are hungry more...water baloon when you are saturated with water ....will make you not wanting to eat ...give you the full feeling becuase everythign you eat ....will be kept by body as in salt will b etaken in ....and wont ne discharge in a fast enough rate...that will = less apetite..this is why you see bodybuild use weed....and other appetite stimulants...

but in general the better quality the gh is...the more purity ....the better yuo will be able to utlize the food...and the more you will want to eat

gh15 approved

U STILL THINKIN BOUT GETTING PHARM GRADE QUALITY GH ON THE MARKET FOR LIKE 3-4 DOLLARS PER IU?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2012, 06:30:33 AM »
U STILL THINKIN BOUT GETTING PHARM GRADE QUALITY GH ON THE MARKET FOR LIKE 3-4 DOLLARS PER IU?

I already asked him about that promisse he made to all of us on this board.....he then replyed with the question: what are you willing to pay for this quality gh?
Most of the guys here said.....well...3 to 4 dollars we can spend on good gh!!!
He replyed by asking us if we lost our minds hahahaa....bottom line.....nobody can make a pharma grade gh and then sell it for 3 to 4 dollars per iu....

?

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2012, 07:31:02 AM »

THE MORE WATER GH PUT ON YOU .....THE LESS HUNGRY YOU WILL BE AND THE MORE STRUGLE YUO WIL HAVE PUTING FOOD IN YOU THE LESS WATER GH PUT ON YOU ....THE MORE HUNGRY YOU WILL BE AND THE LESS STRUGLE YOU WILL HAVE PUTTING FOOD IN YOU

gh15 approved

This is whats excellent about gh15.

My friend has been trying to figure out why his appetiaie has gone bye-bye since starting novos, Now I know.

madg

« Reply #62 on: March 19, 2012, 07:35:11 AM »
novo very good gh im on 10 iu ed ,,,,some water but is ok 3d look and melting fat

thanks i like beter but for the price novo cant eb beat

legit gh,,gets the job done

madg