Author Topic: My girlfriend's 18 year old brother is about to run a very, very stupid cycle.  (Read 15072 times)

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
He already had a good teacher being smoofcat,could had learned lots of things instead of making mistakes on his own body.300 prop + 500 tren-a and some eq would had made a great cycle. ;)
GETBIG!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
He already had a good teacher being smoofcat,could had learned lots of things instead of making mistakes on his own body.300 prop + 500 tren-a and some eq would had made a great cycle. ;)

Exactly. Kid would have loved that cycle.

Swlabr

Wow, I thought I was bad because I went up to 1.5 grams at one point.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Crazy shit!  :(

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
What is he fucken crazy. Tell him to run this.

500mg of test ew
400mg of mast E

He will fucken love this and look fantastic! He doesn't need to be messing with tren his first go especially at that age. What a foolish cycle. He will explode on the above mentioned cycle. The masteron will help with the bloat and other sides from test. He can save all that gear for later. Don't let him run all that shit!

chess315

Its not like it will kill him let him roll it if he want don't really matter. I would be kinda curious to see how a natural would respond to that. I seen a pretty fresh natural  run  2grams of test a week before it worked a lot better then I would have guess honeslty. If it dont make him go crazy it would prolly work pretty damn good would be my guess.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
I started at 17 I was 144lb , my first cycle was 20mg D-Bol a day - I gained 14lbs in 3 weeks!

When I was 19 I was 217lb and I NEVER used more than 600mg a week of anything. Ok I was bloofy at this size as I did not understand that using higher amounts of test made you look like this as I really liked test as everytime I got on the scale the figures went up..however it didn't make me look good

At that age you do not need high doses, the sooner you start using higher doses the sooner you will build up tolerence to the compounds and you always will need high doses.. Running that much gear from the offset would fuck most people up, never mind a kid... When you come off you can say good bye to your size, your sex drive, your ability to get a hard on, infact you will probally be an emotional wreck because at that age your heads all over the place anyway...

My advice would be run the test low..

100-150mg a week of test
100mg EOD of Masteron
200mg Weekly of Tren E

Run this for 12-16 weeks or so straight then up the doseage

100-150mg a week of test
150mg EOD of  Masteron
300mg Weekly of Tren E

Again do this for 12 or so weeks then up it goes again.

You will probally see there are no brakes here, that is because unless you want to yo yo all the time (weight, size, fat & water up & down) then you want to limit the "brakes". This is when you get fat (when you come off) and feel like shit. Im not fond of telling any kid to get on & stay on but this is the fact with roids.. you want to look a certain way you have to stay on for long periods, it falls apart when you come off.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
everyone young person wants something right now without working for it. he will lose out on some gains over the years he could have had it he ran things right
irongearco.com

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
in just a few days on this ridiculously fucking stupid cycle this kid has made a transformation like I have never seen.

He is  182 now (up 5 lbs in 4 days), and it is clear that he has almost 4 grams of good gear in his blood. His entire face is one big zit. He apparently broke a chair at his high school when he was asked to go to the principal's office for some  reason.

I worked out with him today, and he previously has never been able to bench 225 even for 1 rep. I always assist him with that one rep max of 225. Today he got 1 rep of 225 all by himself, and now he thinks he is the biggest beast in the world. I never go for max reps on 225, but I had to give him a slice of humble pie and even though I was doing a back day today, I showed him 32 reps of 225. And I am frankly disappointed with only 32.

Then we moved to deadlifts, and he set a PR with one rep of 315. He literally started walking around in circles flexing and y elling "light weights".

Again, it was humble pie time, so I had to show him what a 695 lb deadlift looks like (something I haven't done in a while, because I normally do not lift with my ego... this kid happened to bring out the worst in me today however, and I know that I have done 695 on many, many occasions in the past for a max).

anyways, I am predicting something horrible is going to happen in the next month with this kid, if not the next week. An arrest, a trip to the hospital, a trip to the psych ward, etc'. And the worst part about it is that I found out that he is a member of PM today. The OKd this cycle of his over there. Fucking ridiculous.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
in just a few days on this ridiculously fucking stupid cycle this kid has made a transformation like I have never seen.

He is  182 now (up 5 lbs in 4 days), and it is clear that he has almost 4 grams of good gear in his blood. His entire face is one big zit. He apparently broke a chair at his high school when he was asked to go to the principal's office for some  reason.

I worked out with him today, and he previously has never been able to bench 225 even for 1 rep. I always assist him with that one rep max of 225. Today he got 1 rep of 225 all by himself, and now he thinks he is the biggest beast in the world. I never go for max reps on 225, but I had to give him a slice of humble pie and even though I was doing a back day today, I showed him 32 reps of 225. And I am frankly disappointed with only 32.

Then we moved to deadlifts, and he set a PR with one rep of 315. He literally started walking around in circles flexing and y elling "light weights".

Again, it was humble pie time, so I had to show him what a 695 lb deadlift looks like (something I haven't done in a while, because I normally do not lift with my ego... this kid happened to bring out the worst in me today however, and I know that I have done 695 on many, many occasions in the past for a max).

anyways, I am predicting something horrible is going to happen in the next month with this kid, if not the next week. An arrest, a trip to the hospital, a trip to the psych ward, etc'. And the worst part about it is that I found out that he is a member of PM today. The OKd this cycle of his over there. Fucking ridiculous.

Ha ha, well this is quality. Give it about 12 weeks and his head will go with that much gear.

Spidey

• Getbig III
Zits are the shit!
It will only get worse and because of the gains he will not want to back off so he will look horrible!!
Too bad for him

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Idiots like that are why steroids have such a bad image ::)

I'm sure he will make 'ROID RAGE' headlines...

3,5 g for a first cycle (or any cycle) sounds crazy to me.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist

Something bad will come of all this, it's just a matter of time.

I trained with a high school kid who was on 1250mg Test and 600mg Deca for his first cycle and he acted the exact same way as this kid. He was wearing wife beaters to the gym and flexing between every set. His max bench was 245 and his squat was 275. He refused to deadlift.  He would train chest and arms 3 times a week and then wonder why he never made any good gains. Also he didn't know how to eat and after the cycle he went right back to wear he was.

8)

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
arnold was on d-bol by 15 and was more than likely on 3grams a week of gear by the age of 18 and he's really considered the innovator of hormones in bodybuilding so i don't think anything has really changed with this generation compared to previous ones

How do you know he took 3k a week?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Keep this thread updated bro. Subscribed for the epic train wreck.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Just make sure that the day he comes off the cycle he doesn't crash and go into a depression.

I wish I knew then at 18 what I knew now.  I fucking killed myself.  Lifted natural, no pro-hormones, nothing.  I couldn't afford protein powder.  The only supplement was Ultimate Orange.

I ate fucking plain tuna with a little honey squirted on and a slice of bread a day. I was lean as fuck, but then all of these turds at the beach built like tanks and I never knew why.  Man, if I just hit a cycle or two back then I would have been a fucking god.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Where does these HS kids find gear at that age?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Highschool is probably the best place in the world to find the best drugs. Seriously.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III

the scary thing is that all of these kids are using a really, really legit source. i'm not blowing any whistles, not on PM and not on the open forum, so don't ask me what source these kids  somehow found out about. i mean honestly it isn't that hard to find out, especially when a couple months ago on get big there were literally source lists circulating in the open forum. and i am positive that this is how the kid made the connection. because he was not naive to the thunder dome when i brought it up. but i was expecting them to have ordered from naps or something or oscaro, and when i heard that they order from a much more, well let's say "in the know" source, i was fucking shocked. so not only are these kids running 3.5 grams of gear, but they are running 3.5 grams of good shit.

the saddest thing about this whole thing is that my girlfriends mom last night thanked me for training with the kid... she said "lately i have noticed how great he is looking." she is obviously referring to the gram of tren ace that is in his blood, and the transformation the this gram of tren ace (not to mention the gram of masteron and the 1.5 grams of test) has caused on him in only one week.

i mean it honestly is night and day. the kid looks like he went from a natural to a hormone user in one week. and that is not right. on your first cycle, you should not be running doses high enough that nobody believes you are not on hormones. i mean my first cycle i was on 50 mg of halodrol daily. did anyone accuse me of juicing? yes. a few people. but not every single fucking person that i came across.

when you are deadlifting 315 for a single in your wife beater, and then throwing the weight down and screaming before you flex in the mirror, and your skin is fucking chemically tight because of the masteron and tren, it is just obvious. he is fooling nobody except his mother. and in two weeks she will know too.

you can't hide a gram of tren ace.

let me repeat that.

you can't hide a fucking gram of tren ace from anybody. (paging layne norton.. paging pat banya...)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Highschool is probably the best place in the world to find the best drugs. Seriously.

Really? We were drug tested in all sports.

Swlabr

Lol, 315 deadlift on 4 grams of gear.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV

That's more to do with you being African American.

themutants

• Getbig I
epic thread

SmoofCat

• Getbig III

i have never heard of this in my life and i played at the highest level of high school ice hockey in the usa essentially. at least 50% of us were on hormones. not consistently (we all cycled), but over half of us were on.

randy841

• Getbig III
...is obviously referring to the gram of tren ace that is in his blood, and the transformation the this gram of tren ace (not to mention the gram of masteron and the 1.5 grams of test) has caused on him in only one week.

i mean it honestly is night and day. the kid looks like he went from a natural to a hormone user in one week. and that is not right. on your first cycle, you should not be running doses high enough that nobody believes you are not on hormones. i mean my first cycle i was on 50 mg of halodrol daily. did anyone accuse me of juicing? yes. a few people. but not every single fucking person that i came across.

when you are deadlifting 315 for a single in your wife beater, and then throwing the weight down and screaming before you flex in the mirror, and your skin is fucking chemically tight because of the masteron and tren, it is just obvious. he is fooling nobody except his mother. and in two weeks she will know too.

you can't hide a gram of tren ace.

let me repeat that.

you can't hide a fucking gram of tren ace from anybody. (paging layne norton.. paging pat banya...)
----
he is about to run this mess of a cycle:

1,500 mg of test E per week
1,000 mg of tren E per week
1,000 mg of mast E per week

He decided to go with the Tren ace instead?

P.S. might wanna get him a jail pass ...  ;D