Author Topic: NICK DIAZ GOT ROBBED!  (Read 2984 times)

suckmymuscle

NICK DIAZ GOT ROBBED!
« on: February 05, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »
  I couldn't post this here yesterday for obvious reasons...]

Yes, Condit lended a few more strikes, but these more mostly ineffective leg strikes that did no damage. He lended a beautiful combination in the third round, but this was the only effective strike he made on Diaz the whole fight. Diaz lended a lot more punches than Condit even though the latter lended more kicks.

So the judges awarded him the win based on that? He was running from Diaz the whole fight! So now being a coward is part of the "game plan"? So Diaz can have octagon control for all five rounds moving forward the whole time and lend several times more punches and even get a takedown on Condit and lose? Bullshit! He was robbed!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: NICK DIAZ GOT ROBBED!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 12:09:39 PM »

Yes, Condit lended a few more strikes, but these more mostly ineffective leg strikes that did no damage. He lended a beautiful combination in the third round, but this was the only effective strike he made on Diaz the whole fight. Diaz lended a lot more punches than Condit even though the latter lended more kicks.

So the judges awarded him the win based on that? He was running from Diaz the whole fight! So now being a coward is part of the "game plan"? So Diaz can have octagon control for all five rounds moving forward the whole time and lend several times more punches and even get a takedown on Condit and lose? Bullshit! He was robbed!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Half way house curfew?

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 12:11:02 PM »

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »
yes, I thought the fight was bs as well.  Condit ran the whole time; he looked like Calib Starnes. 

'natural born killer'  ::)  More like natural born runner.

I dont like twinks.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 12:24:50 PM »
Had Diaz gone there to fight rather than gesticulate and talk trash while Condit moved round the octagon landing strikes at will then he may have won. He was never robbed.

Diaz is a major league ass, and possible retard on top of that but he's got great skills as a fighter and he should have used them more tonight.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2012, 01:25:35 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

mom had tupperware party in basement?
b

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2012, 02:03:01 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Your NASA super computer is a piece of shit ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2012, 02:12:55 PM »
  Draw

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 08:45:24 AM »
public opinion is pretty much split down the middle far as I can tell..

dana should have them do it again..

I had condit winning 3-4-5 and the 2nd being close to even

anyone who had condit winning the 1st should be anally assualted with a sharp object !

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 09:13:20 AM »
Half way house curfew?

See, you are such a fucking dumbass that you can't even do your research properly to try to own someone.

The reason why I didn't post Saturday is because several servers, including mine, were not recognizing Getbig's IP address.

What a fucking dumbass you are. Can you ever get something right?

You are seriously the lowest IQ moron on Getbig by far. Johny Falcon has been surpassed.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 10:30:36 AM »
Had Diaz gone there to fight rather than gesticulate and talk trash while Condit moved round the octagon landing strikes at will then he may have won. He was never robbed.

Diaz is a major league ass, and possible retard on top of that but he's got great skills as a fighter and he should have used them more tonight.

How? What was Diaz supposed to do if he physically can't engage with the guy? Im sure he'd love to showcase his skills to someone that will actually fight him. Fuck this karate judging mma criteria. The US is ruining the sport with their retarded judging criteria, and turning it into boxing.

twitter..

@patmiletich
That decision was an absolute joke. At best, Condit won 2 rounds.

@Jens_Pulver
Diaz wins via ring generalship, one moving forward, one moving
backward. Ala delahoya vs Trinidad in my opinion, it's 3 opinions that
judge

@RondaRousey
If I wanted to see a man run for 25 minutes I'd go to a track meet. Diaz is the real champ, what a bulls*** fight

@danhendo
Wow, I would not want to judge that one. I had it even after 4. And diaz in the 5th