Author Topic: Steve Namat - looks thicker  (Read 53245 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: Steve Namat has upped the dose...
« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2012, 09:19:39 AM »
Depends how you define "grow"

If you mean massive 240 7% you're right, no way on that dose.

Anyone can make solid gains on that dose. How do I KNOW THIS?

Have seen it with my own eyes, more than once.
That's wrong actually...some guys just have horrible genetics and response to drugs...

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2012, 09:22:26 AM »
That's wrong actually...some guys just have horrible genetics and response to drugs...

partycrashing 101.
Boundary Breaker

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2012, 12:53:16 PM »
How can there be so many whites in the southern part and so many blacks in the northern part? Isn't it warmer in the southern part?
lol.. somebody has not been paying attention during Geography class...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
the more south you go , the closer you get to the Southpole.... lol...
people always have this idea that going south means warmer temperatures....
South of brasil , Porto allegre for example, in the winter it gets cold.... snows... freezes...if you travel more to the south you have Argentina... more south Southpole/antarctica.....

Go north you will find states, like Amazonas and Para where brazil has bounderies with Suriname, Venezuela, French guayana, Colombia etc....

and whites like the climate of the south , because it's like western europe.....
and the blacks/indians are usually the original people or mixed with portuguese or africans..... they like warmer climates.

I am white, and live in Para.... north of brazil... Amazone region.. very very hot!!! lol!
Be Happy,
Optimus

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »

Steve I wrote "solid gains" that does not mean that if peeps take that dose they will look like you, they won't. ;D :'(

It means they will IMPROVE, BIG TIME as opposed to being natty.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2012, 03:57:09 PM »
Steve I wrote "solid gains" that does not mean that if peeps take that dose they will look like you, they won't. ;D :'(

u know as important as response to drugs 'obvious'let's not forget response to training,recovery,food whether bulk or cut also factors or factored in steve's look past/present.all thing need to be present to peak.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »
u know as important as response to drugs 'obvious'let's not forget response to training,recovery,food whether bulk or cut also factors or factored in steve's look past/present.all thing need to be present to peak.

Yep.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2012, 04:03:57 PM »
to 350mg prop /week
Looking thicker Steve!  8)

who?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »
Yep.
u see most educated people here inc u ,know u could cycle,eat and then train like a moron and yes get bigger but quality muscle will never be achieved without good genes for muscle,leaness even bulked not smooth fat but water smooth with abs present always to a degree and muscle condition that needs just harder diet,better spaced meals and then water /carb deplete,,but everything is in place 12 to 16 wks out in terms of having to anything radical like say drop 50 lbs of water/fat .

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2012, 04:09:55 PM »
lol.. somebody has not been paying attention during Geography class...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
South of brasil , Porto allegre for example, in the winter it gets cold.... snows... freezes...if you travel more to the south you have Argentina... more south Southpole/antarctica.....

Go north you will find states, like Amazonas and Para where brazil has bounderies with Suriname, Venezuela, French guayana, Colombia etc....

and whites like the climate of the south , because it's like western europe.....
and the blacks/indians are usually the original people or mixed with portuguese or africans..... they like warmer climates.

I am white, and live in Para.... north of brazil... Amazone region.. very very hot!!! lol!

Ah right, my bad, wasn't paying attention so much to Brazils "exact location", the northern parts of Brazil is closer to the equator and the southern Brazil should be more like western europe being colder and closer to the southpole.

Porto Allegre would be similar to France in climate i assume.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #284 on: March 25, 2012, 05:03:04 PM »
Ah right, my bad, wasn't paying attention so much to Brazils "exact location", the northern parts of Brazil is closer to the equator and the southern Brazil should be more like western europe being colder and closer to the southpole.

Porto Allegre would be similar to France in climate i assume.
yep...... i practilcally live on the equator... very very hot here... sun is very strong here...
and yes south of brazil the climate is very similar to europe.... ie: france, germany , Netherlands...
even in Rio or Sao Paulo it can get quite cold in wintertime....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #285 on: March 25, 2012, 07:03:16 PM »

But I saw many guys makin shitty progress with 1500mg Cyp weekly-60mg dbol ED... Can't understand it, but I saw it...

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #286 on: March 25, 2012, 07:53:19 PM »
But I saw many guys makin shitty progress with 1500mg Cyp weekly-60mg dbol ED... Can't understand it, but I saw it...

You're a high level bodybuilder, with experience so I respect your views.

IF they were taking those specific LEGIT drugs (cyp and d-bol) then this would cause them to hold a ton of water, especially if their diet was sloppy.

This would make them look bad.

Also if they did not have good genetics for muscle and leanness.

This would be the perfect enviorment for-

SHITTY PROGRESS.

Gentics do PLAY A HUGE ROLE as well, I dont give a fuck what ANYONE says, IT MATTERS.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #287 on: March 25, 2012, 08:02:39 PM »

IF they were taking those specific LEGIT drugs (cyp and d-bol) then this would cause them to hold a ton of water, especially if their diet was sloppy.

SHITTY PROGRESS.

Gentics do PLAY A HUGE ROLE as well, I dont give a fuck what ANYONE says, IT MATTERS.

this^^^^^

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: March 25, 2012, 08:08:24 PM »

SHITTY PROGRESS.

Well, I think the genetics is the most important. Period.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #289 on: March 25, 2012, 08:16:28 PM »
Well, I think the genetics is the most important. Period.

Well it is paramount if you want to reach a high level in bb.

If your NOT NATURALLY lean and muscular you can blast anabolics and gh at massive doses and STILL not even SMELL a pro card or even win the nationals.

I HAVE SEEN THIS WITH MY OWN EYES.

Can one hit like Barry FUCKING Bonds if they slam anabolics and gh mega dose?

FUCK NO.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #290 on: March 25, 2012, 08:44:52 PM »
yes sometimes 8... sometimes 0....
i collect debts...
people do not want to pay what they owe...
we make sure they are going to pay...  ;)
we work regularly for a big factory.....
and sometimes for businespeople....
30 or 40 % of the debt is then our fee....

and i also work as security guard of a musicband.... but that is more for fun then tha it is work...
but i get to travel... one of the dancers is my woman... we sleep in nice hotels... free food...free drinks...
but that is every once in a while though....

all in all , life = good.... ;D

Your wife is Brazilian slum whore too ... ?  ::) Clearly evident your "fuckbuddy" is.

All of them are whores you know that.  :-X As is going to be the next generation, if you don't lead by example.

You live in culture of thugs and whores. So that should be NO late breaking news to you.  ;)

You're certainly leading by example. Albeit, a bad example for "your" #1.

You know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you get my reference - you will be turning in your grave one day.

WHY WAIT? Better yet, try some Russian Roulette tonight with a revolver.  ;D

Given your low standards and the lack of respect for your wife ("Queen" is it that you are preaching to Steve Namat?) in a committed relationship, tell us what is it that you are exactly teaching your daughter since she is #1?
.[/u]

Is it that? It's ok to treat all women as 2 cent whores while being in a committed relationship, and that she should expect no less?  

:-[ Sad state of affairs isn't it?

The last 4 pages your rant was endless Optimus on Steve for posting a pic of his wife. Cut the Pillow Talk drama. And stop trying to be the paragon of morals and ethics on how others should conduct themselves, while you treat your Queen (wife) like a no good used prostitute.

"i will not post pics of my woman here.... that is not real classy....
but i have allready posted pics of a fuckbuddy of mine... she doesn't mind...
this is her..."

Is your #1 aware (daughter) of the "fuckbuddy"? And the lack of respect for her mom, that you basically treat as tool to cook and clean?

::)

No married women deserves to be cheated on. They all deserve respect.

If your daughter is really "#1" (in this case seems more like #4 or 5) - why don't you spend more time with her instead of trash talking?

Take her out to the ball game.

Help her with her homework etc.

Do something else for christ sakes that goes along with the cerebral capacity you seem to be working so hard at disseminating to the internet masses post after post.

Respect thy neighbor!

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #291 on: March 26, 2012, 10:22:07 AM »
No no no. That division (black/whites and wealth/poor) exists because the way Brazil was colonized back in the day when the principal product exported was sugar cane and how that product was shipped thru southern seaports.

Norhtern part of Brazil where forgot for a long long time delaying development of that area until recently.

Brazil has some serious problems that could be traced to colonization era.

white people built their cities to make sure they could stay away of the black/brown focus which is the north.
also southern cities are the wealthiest and white like wealth  ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: March 26, 2012, 10:33:22 AM »
steve is natural, what are you talking about?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: March 29, 2012, 08:42:18 AM »
Your wife is Brazilian slum whore too ... ?  ::) Clearly evident your "fuckbuddy" is.

All of them are whores you know that.  :-X As is going to be the next generation, if you don't lead by example.

You live in culture of thugs and whores. So that should be NO late breaking news to you.  ;)

You're certainly leading by example. Albeit, a bad example for "your" #1.

You know the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. If you get my reference - you will be turning in your grave one day.

WHY WAIT? Better yet, try some Russian Roulette tonight with a revolver.  ;D

Given your low standards and the lack of respect for your wife ("Queen" is it that you are preaching to Steve Namat?) in a committed relationship, tell us what is it that you are exactly teaching your daughter since she is #1?
.[/u]

Is it that? It's ok to treat all women as 2 cent whores while being in a committed relationship, and that she should expect no less?  

:-[ Sad state of affairs isn't it?

The last 4 pages your rant was endless Optimus on Steve for posting a pic of his wife. Cut the Pillow Talk drama. And stop trying to be the paragon of morals and ethics on how others should conduct themselves, while you treat your Queen (wife) like a no good used prostitute.

"i will not post pics of my woman here.... that is not real classy....
but i have allready posted pics of a fuckbuddy of mine... she doesn't mind...
this is her..."

Is your #1 aware (daughter) of the "fuckbuddy"? And the lack of respect for her mom, that you basically treat as tool to cook and clean?

::)

No married women deserves to be cheated on. They all deserve respect.

If your daughter is really "#1" (in this case seems more like #4 or 5) - why don't you spend more time with her instead of trash talking?

Take her out to the ball game.

Help her with her homework etc.

Do something else for christ sakes that goes along with the cerebral capacity you seem to be working so hard at disseminating to the internet masses post after post.

Respect thy neighbor!

You must realize that you are dealing with a ignorant inexperienced scumbag that is completely lost in this world.

The only way he finds to became less frustrated whith himself is by coming here and self proclaim himself as a guru of everything.

Why does someone runs away from a developed country to a jungle like brazil if you didn't fuck it all in your homeland? If you aren't just a cronic fuck up?

Why does this gentleman allegedly with family needs to insult everybody in getbig that doesn't agreed with his constant stupid claims?

Just another bozo.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #294 on: March 29, 2012, 08:50:47 AM »
lol.. somebody has not been paying attention during Geography class...  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good to hear bro, high five.

:P :)
Trans Milkshake.

tupiniskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #295 on: March 29, 2012, 08:59:51 AM »
Just the sentence below show your ignorance.

And for the sake of record: Brazil IS the 6th economy in the world !

Why does someone runs away from a developed country to a jungle like brazil if you didn't fuck it all in your homeland? If you aren't just a cronic fuck up?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #296 on: March 29, 2012, 09:05:26 AM »
Just the sentence below show your ignorance.

And for the sake of record: Brazil IS the 6th economy in the world !

Brazil is a beautiful country, i don't know why it gets so much negative shit on here.

I would much rather live in Brazil than the U.K.
Trans Milkshake.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 29, 2012, 01:58:08 PM »
I would just like to add that Steve looks a tad gay.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #298 on: March 30, 2012, 05:12:51 AM »
I would just like to add that Steve looks a tad gay.
U like my stretch pants, don't ya?  :D

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 30, 2012, 05:28:57 AM »
U like my stretch pants, don't ya?  :D

Hahaha my wife likes them, and has given her inspiration for some maternity wear  ;D