So from reading here and a few other places this is what I have gathered is the way pros use slin and how it works,,,,i may be wrong I am no expert just parroting so bear with me.
1. So the 10iu postworkout is bullshit, so is the 10iu pre-workout. Slin is taken with every meal, humalog. And it is added to your diet, you dont drink magic crap sugar to keep from going hypo unless you need it.
2. Slin pushes everything into the muscle and somehow pushes "fat" inside the muscle. My question, is this fat you burn during yor workout or cardio or dietary fat you can eat? Fat can actually go inside a muscle? I know glycogen can. But i have also read that slin can cause you to store more fat, so now im confused on this one.
3. Slin must be used with AAS and GH or it is worthless.
Now questions I still have....
1. What exactly is the fat that gets pushed into the muscle, fat broekn down during exercise or dietary fat? And does it remain in the muscle after you stop taking slin?
2. Do pros ever stop taking slin? Don't they do like 4 weeks on then 4 off, or is it just slin every day as long as you compete?
3. What about protein not being broken down in the presence of insulin, is this one benefit? Also is it true that fat can not be burn't with high insulin in the body? Personally I have found this to be false as I have gotten more cut since using slin, on more food.
Im sure I will come up with more questions but these are some things I am wondering and correct any of my points if they are wrong. It seems on most boards guys say take slin to shove all the protein and carbs in the muscle pre-during-after workout, but it seems this is now false and slin is taken with every meal and it does not matter when you take it.
Pros never come off anything, the fat gained during insulin use is due to massive amounts of carbs,