Author Topic: "hood life"  (Read 15443 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
"hood life"
« on: February 06, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »
 You should watch it. You should allow your kids to watch it... Everyone should watch the movie... Let the reality burn deep into your brain...Know what your enemy's intent is. This is the ghetto society our government has produced and people need to understand why they need to be armed... this video has educational value...

I bet all these assholes vote democrat every single time. See how much of this video you can stand watching. I bet these assholes never worked a day in their lifes. If you're white how can you be on the same political side as them. I will never understand. Filthy basterds.

Go into the poorest white trailer parks. You don't see people killing eachother in record numbers like this. It's black genetics.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: "hood life"
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 01:59:23 PM »
It's black genetics.

gotta love black genetic

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 02:06:48 PM »

well, these guys need jobs too.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 02:10:33 PM »
lol @ Volume III & DO NOT COPY
#

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 02:14:14 PM »
You should watch it. You should allow your kids to watch it... Everyone should watch the movie... Let the reality burn deep into your brain...Know what your enemy's intent is. This is the ghetto society our government has produced and people need to understand why they need to be armed... this video has educational value...

I bet all these assholes vote democrat every single time. See how much of this video you can stand watching. I bet these assholes never worked a day in their lifes. If you're white how can you be on the same political side as them. I will never understand. Filthy basterds.

Go into the poorest white trailer parks. You don't see people killing eachother in record numbers like this. It's black genetics.

We get it, you hate black people. ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 02:17:09 PM »
Since I deal with these type of dudes all the time---gauranteed that they are HS drop outs, grew up in an environment that valued raw "power" over brains and thinking came second to actions. Lack of father figures. They valued force---which mean LE needs to go BOPE on them...LE and the Justice system needs to throw the book at them...since you want to act like a runaway slave, you get treated as such. Chain gangs and hard labor.
The ironic twist, is that many are more "masculine" than what many of today's men have become---feminized "yes
 men".

That "Dead End" street sign was fitting for those dudes.

BTW, I doubt these guys even vote...

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 02:18:40 PM »
Since I deal with these type of dudes all the time---gauranteed that they are HS drop outs, grew up in an environment that valued raw "power" over brains and thinking came second to actions. Lack of father figures. They valued force---which mean LE needs to go BOPE on them...LE and the Justice system needs to throw the book at them...since you want to act like a runaway slave, you get treated as such. Chain gangs and hard labor.
The ironic twist, is that many are more "masculine" than what many of today's men have become---feminized "yes
 men".

That "Dead End" street sign was fitting for those dudes.

why did they not become derek anthony?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 02:19:13 PM »
my high school in broklyn ny had a 50% drop out rate, 30% of girls and 70% of boys

can u believe that?

and it was only half black lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 02:21:07 PM »
why did they not become derek anthony?
Because Derek likes to pop off the human pistol...

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 02:22:06 PM »
Because Derek likes to pop off the human pistol...
is this slang for operating glory holes?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 02:25:01 PM »
 ;D

hahaha, that has to be LA.

anyway, what they gonna do when they end up in jail with this mofo?

no gats or boys to cover their asses (no pun).

hahaha.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 02:27:00 PM »
Hahaha. Mach. is so predictable these days. Kinda pathetic in some ways really. :/ Hahahaha.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 02:28:41 PM »
discusting horrible people.... makes me sick.   someone needs to call up the zoo and tell them the wild animals are on the loose in west palm beach

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
**** of peace :D
tank u jesus

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 02:32:49 PM »
;D

hahaha.

Palm Beach, Florida. Without their guns, they are scared man-children...
Many of those dudes were kids whose momma protected them at every turn---or let the streets raise, because momma was a ho' or strung out.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 02:34:40 PM »
;D

hahaha.

maybe they can kick it with his boy sherman.

:-X

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 02:39:35 PM »
Filthy savages. Damn shame someone can't drop a bomb on one of their negro gatherings and wipe out 2-300 hundred at a time

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 02:41:42 PM »
Filthy savages. Damn shame someone can't drop a bomb on one of their negro gatherings and wipe out 2-300 hundred at a time

the skulls will do them for $200 USD per head. no warrants needed.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 02:43:24 PM »

So after watching this video you somehow come to the conclusion these tyrants actually vote?

You must have the IQ of a pigeon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 02:53:03 PM »
why dont the kuklux klan do something abuot this and stop being pussies. they need to make a bomb and blow up these neighbor hoods killing off the species
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 03:00:36 PM »
hahah at the losers defending the minorities in this thread  ::)
A

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 03:03:27 PM »

BTW, I doubt these guys even vote...

Haha. I was thinking the same thing.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 03:03:53 PM »
I find it impossible to feel sorry for these guys when they get gunned down over gang bullshit.  My position is that you live by the sword, you die by the sword.  Good riddance. However, I feel bad for all the little kids that grow up in these neighborhoods who think this is how a person living in a civilized country is suppose to act and try to emulate this kind of foolishness.  This is some straight up third world behavior.
A

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 03:13:30 PM »
I find it impossible to feel sorry for these guys when they get gunned down over gang bullshit.  My position is that you live by the sword, you die by the sword.  Good riddance. However, I feel bad for all the little kids that grow up in these neighborhoods who think this is how a person living in a civilized country is suppose to act and try to emulate this kind of foolishness.  This is some straight up third world behavior.

The only feelings anybody should have towards clowns like them should be "I won't hesitate to kill your ass either."

They have no regards towards human life which is why they die by the sword so often. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 03:21:05 PM »
If anyone actually made it through the whole clip I give you alot of credit. About half way through there's a young kid prob in his early 20's with a ski mask on about to rob some "crackers" easy targets for them. They gang up on you 4 against 1 and stick a fucken gun in your face and take all your hard earned cash you are lucky if you live through it. He says " I got to eat to" well get a job you dirty ape. Go work a nine to five put some real work in instead of stealing from others. The goverement steals from the working man so these pieces of shit can sit around smoke weed and drink all day. They should get rid of welfare or make major changes to it. Make people sit in classroom for forty hours a week make them pick shit of the side of the streets make them do something except for sit around with all that free time living off of the hard working people. Then they have the audacity to rob them.

Notice every fight ends up 5 against 1. The more I think about it the more hate I have. I know this isn't all black people but the majority of black people look up to this kind of with what they listen to and idolize.

And I know you think I hate black people but I don't little racist I'm just not ingorant to the truth. I see what the hell is going on. I know there's good working honest black people we have them on this board I respect them. I just hate this kind of trash. They make up the majority of the race it's sad to say. How this is allowed to go on is beyond me. We're always figthing wars over seas when we have this kind of thing going on right in our cities.