Author Topic: Serious thread, Ephedrine  (Read 6727 times)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Serious thread, Ephedrine
« on: February 06, 2012, 03:21:15 PM »
I had a mild overdose on Ephedrine sunday early in the morning, at around 9 am.  Rushed to the ER, had all exams done, no neurological, cardiovascular or digestive damage.

My question is, I want to keep on shedding fat, Im close to my ideal, how long should I wait before I start again? What dose should I start with? How imbecile is this idea? And, lastly, is there any chance that by consumig low doses again, I will get intoxicated faster/sooner/always? I dont want to rush into the ER for this again because Id probably be sent to rehab.

This is a serious thread, so besides trollans you can also try to chip in,

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Serious thread, Ephedrine
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 03:23:51 PM »
what symptoms did you have on the overdose? describe

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 03:24:51 PM »
Don't take so much. Problem solved.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 03:25:51 PM »
what symptoms did you have on the overdose? describe

Horrible unsustainable nausea, elevated heartbeat of course, tremors, couldnt speak or think clearly, sweaty, horrible intestinal spasms and the doc said I was talking nonsense.

Vomiting and headaches too of course.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 03:26:40 PM »
Don't take so much. Problem solved.
Ok, for the second part of the thread....

"My question is, I want to keep on shedding fat, Im close to my ideal, how long should I wait before I start again? What dose should I start with? How imbecile is this idea? And, lastly, is there any chance that by consumig low doses again, I will get intoxicated faster/sooner/always? I dont want to rush into the ER for this again because Id probably be sent to rehab."

I honestly do understand I fucked up.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 03:27:10 PM »
hahaha, overdose on ephedrine, what a joke. all the symptoms you listed are essentially what it's like to be on clen or a real amphetamine before your body gets desensitized to it

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 03:27:26 PM »
Horrible unsustainable nausea, elevated heartbeat of course, tremors, couldnt speak or think clearly, sweaty, horrible intestinal spasms and the doc said I was talking nonsense.

Where you screaming gh15 is the king of hormones?  Or, I don't need a doctor somebody call gh15
A

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 03:28:14 PM »
hahaha, overdose on ephedrine, what a joke. all the symptoms you listed are essentially what it's like to be on clen or a real amphetamine before your body gets desensitized to it
Are you retarded? I almost passed out, I threw up for hours, I wasnt thinking clearly and not able to speak...That is not clen, dolt. And the stomach spasms, the inability to breathe, etc.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 03:29:36 PM »
It's in and out of your system fast.  You can start tomorrow. 2x a day, each time at 25mg Eph. 200 caffeine. Don't go higher because you seem to be sensitive to the stuff. Just run it longer.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 03:29:53 PM »
Where you screaming gh15 is the king of hormones?  Or, I don't need a doctor somebody call gh15
I tried to flirt with the nurses and docs but my white face and puked body werent sexy. 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 03:30:00 PM »

This is a serious thread,

btw, for future reference to anyone else on here- whenever you type "This is a serious thread" be prepared for it to be flamed

Pat Banya did the same thing in his thread

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2012, 03:30:38 PM »
This really isn't the place for serious questions such as yours, bro...

Both parts of your thread are probably addressed on the bodyrecomposition forum

They've got a massive page on ephedrine/caffeine: http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=645

there are many factors

how much do you weight? at what height?
what dose were you taking? did you increase it recently? did you start straight from it or work your way to it? how long were you on that dose?
were you taking eph alone or did stack with caffeine and aspirin?
do you drink? what were the conditions at the time of your "overdose" (things like context)

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2012, 03:31:09 PM »
It's in and out of your system fast.  You can start tomorrow. 2x a day, each time at 25mg Eph. 200 caffeine. Don't go higher because you seem to be sensitive to the stuff. Just run it longer.
I took 150 mg in 10 hours span.  Thank you for the answer though.  Another thing, I still feel minor heart racing, Im pretty sure its not out of my body completely yet...

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2012, 03:33:23 PM »
This really isn't the place for serious questions such as yours, bro...

Both parts of your thread are probably addressed on the bodyrecomposition forum

They've got a massive page on ephedrine/caffeine: http://forums.lylemcdonald.com/showthread.php?t=645

there are many factors

how much do you weight? at what height?
what dose were you taking? did you increase it recently? did you start straight from it or work your way to it? how long were you on that dose?
were you taking eph alone or did stack with caffeine and aspirin?
do you drink? what were the conditions at the time of your "overdose" (things like context)

Yeah, I read BR always, its my bible.  I was drunk as shit and took to many doses, do no bother asking why I did that, I just did.  I had shed lots of that bulking fat so I was on and off for like 4 months (shorter cycles).

80 kilos, 175 cm, at around 9 %BF

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2012, 03:33:49 PM »
You need to back off the dose and up the coffee a bit. If you are taking that much, well....that's too much. Do some cardio and drink water and watch your appetite coming off that much ECA because mine goes up bad.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 03:38:30 PM »
Yeah, I read BR always, its my bible.  I was drunk as shit and took to many doses, do no bother asking why I did that, I just did.  I had shed lots of that bulking fat so I was on and off for like 4 months (shorter cycles).

If you tried to do what I think you tried, you probably have bigger problems than losing weight...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 03:41:11 PM »
If you tried to do what I think you tried, you probably have bigger problems than losing weight...
Nope, not suicide, but I understand the concern, the docs told me the same.  I think it is related to me being obssessed with my looks and all that, which is not sane by anymeans but whatever.

Also, I dont post in BR because its really slow and you have a faster pseudo knowledgable board on drugs here.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 03:41:55 PM »
Are you retarded? I almost passed out, I threw up for hours, I wasnt thinking clearly and not able to speak...That is not clen, dolt. And the stomach spasms, the inability to breathe, etc.

almost passed out? i feel like i'm going to pass out whenever i'm on clen and try to do any lifting. what you are feeling is pretty common from taking a lot of stimulants, you can say you overdosed but having a racing heart rate is pretty normal so is getting light headed when you do anything strenuous taking beta agonists

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
I had a mild overdose on Ephedrine sunday early in the morning, at around 9 am.  Rushed to the ER, had all exams done, no neurological, cardiovascular or digestive damage.

My question is, I want to keep on shedding fat, Im close to my ideal, how long should I wait before I start again? What dose should I start with? How imbecile is this idea? And, lastly, is there any chance that by consumig low doses again, I will get intoxicated faster/sooner/always? I dont want to rush into the ER for this again because Id probably be sent to rehab.

i call bullshit

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 03:44:23 PM »
I took 150 mg in 10 hours span.  Thank you for the answer though.  Another thing, I still feel minor heart racing, Im pretty sure its not out of my body completely yet...

ah, ok, i didn't read this. yes you took too much of it hahaha

you should be fine though, people have been in worse shape from overdosing on things like clen. there are actually people that run that stuff up to 150mcg a day and get tachycardia and all kinds of issues from it but they are fine after the cycle (barring any left left ventricle hypertrophy)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 03:44:30 PM »
natural selection.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 03:45:52 PM »

Ephedrine is completely unnecessary for weight loss. The side effects are terrible, and it is not really effective. Also, combined with caffeine, it seriously increases your risk of having an ischemic stroke - caffeine constricts your blood vessels and ephedrine boosts heart rate to a degree comparable to cocaine. The two combined thus dramatically increase blood pressure. Caffeine plus ephedrine increase metabolic rate by a measly 10%, so 10% more fat burning. Is it worth it? Also, an increased metabolic rate comes at the cost of higher oxidative stress and thus accelerated ageing.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 03:47:31 PM »

Question...

What is the difference between Ephedra and Ephedrine?

I used to take ephedra back in the day when it was still legal!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2012, 03:48:57 PM »
over dosed on ECA stack ??? ???  ::) ::)

next thing you know, he will over dose on whey protein