Author Topic: Rasmussen: Obama leads Romney by 7  (Read 797 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rasmussen: Obama leads Romney by 7
« on: February 06, 2012, 07:42:13 PM »
Tough to debunk this as liberal bullshit media polling... It's Rasserific!

In a potential Election 2012 matchup, President Obama attracts 49% of the vote and former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney earns 42% (see tracking history). If Ron Paul were to be the Republican nominee, the president leads by twelve, 50% to 38%. Matchup results are updated daily at 9:30 a.m. Eastern (sign up for free daily e-mail update).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Rasmussen: Obama leads Romney by 7
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 07:47:48 PM »
Scott Rasmussen admits the economy is improving.  I just want to be clear - the next time a getbigger says the economy isn't improving, they have to admit they know more about the issue than Scott Rasmussen.   Rassy states VERY clearly that the PLURALITY of investors believe the economy is getting better.  No, right-wing pundits and politicians disagree, but the PLURALITY does.

Scott Rasmussen of Rasmussen Reports predicted on Monday that President Barack Obama would win the 2012 election if the economy continued to improve.

The latest Rasmussen poll showed Obama with a 7 point lead over the Republican frontrunner, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.

“The trends are moving in President Obama’s direction,” Rasmussen said during an appearance on Fox Business. “Consumer confidence this morning is at the highest level in more than a year, and by the way it is getting near the highest level of the past four years. A plurality of investors now think the economy is getting better.”

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 07:55:59 PM »
I laugh every time you post a poll that favors Obama knowing that you're nowhere to be seen when one pops up that isn't in his favor. Aren't you the same asshole always crowing about how these polls don't mean shit?

Bumping your own thread, too. How fucking boring.

A plurality of investors thought the economy was getting better in 2009 and 2010, too. Funny how that worked out. Here's to hoping Greece defaults so we don't have to read your shit for a few months, you c*nt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 08:04:07 PM »
i've said he's an illegal kenyan.  so I dont think this is an argument propping him up.  I'd be fine with impeachment hearings for the birth cert tomorrow.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 04:32:53 AM »
You are so fos 240.   How can anyone believe you when you did not even vote for rp in the primary ? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:18:50 AM »
You are so fos 240.   How can anyone believe you when you did not even vote for rp in the primary ? 

your attacks on me do nothing to refute the facts presented on this thread.

was Mr Rass wrong about the plurality of investors believing there is a recovery?
Or, are the majority of investors in USA wrong?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 06:23:38 AM »
your attacks on me do nothing to refute the facts presented on this thread.

was Mr Rass wrong about the plurality of investors believing there is a recovery?
Or, are the majority of investors in USA wrong?

Its not an attack -its a statement of fact.   You spent months on this board trashing repubs for not getting behind Ron Paul, MONTHS, and you trashed everyone else. 

And you could not find the time of day months ago tyo change your DNC voter registration to GOP to vote for paul? 

Be that as it may - I have no illusion why the polls are why they are right now.   MSM 24/7 kneepadding by the MSM, bad primary and poor choices, MSM intentionally lyng about the economy in order to prop of obamas horrible presidency, etc.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 06:28:40 AM »
okay - but this thread is about this crazy poll by Rass, and Rass' crazy belief that the economy is better, as stated by plurality of investors.

And if it is 24/7 kneepadding by the media causing this misperception - why the heck is rass himself playing along?  He knows the data and number that fuel this nation FAR MORE than any of us - why is he falling for their lies too?

I just don't think a man this smart - running a conservative polling unit with incredible track record that had obama getting smashed in polls for a while now - is suddenly stupid and fooled and wrong, when you don't like what he has to say.  I have to think, if Mittens was leading obama by 7 in this poll and Rass was saying economy is getting worse - you'd say he was a wise man?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 06:31:58 AM »
okay - but this thread is about this crazy poll by Rass, and Rass' crazy belief that the economy is better, as stated by plurality of investors.

And if it is 24/7 kneepadding by the media causing this misperception - why the heck is rass himself playing along?  He knows the data and number that fuel this nation FAR MORE than any of us - why is he falling for their lies too?

I just don't think a man this smart - running a conservative polling unit with incredible track record that had obama getting smashed in polls for a while now - is suddenly stupid and fooled and wrong, when you don't like what he has to say.  I have to think, if Mittens was leading obama by 7 in this poll and Rass was saying economy is getting worse - you'd say he was a wise man?

LOL.   Bernake said in 2007 there was no housing bubble, remember?   Just because a majority of people or a group believe something does not make it true.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 06:36:24 AM »

LOL.   Bernake said in 2007 there was no housing bubble, remember?   Just because a majority of people or a group believe something does not make it true.   

wait - a dipshit leftist like bernake was wrong about something in 2007...

this has something to do with Mr Rass' personal judgment today?

You're saying just because a dumbshit leftist who created this mess and was personally motivated to cheerlead a recovery - because He said some BS about the economy -
THAT excuses Mr Rassmuss for being confused?

You know what I think?  I think Rass is a smart guy.  I think his organization has consistently had obamamers getting his butt kicked in polls a lot lately.  I think for him to come out, and say what he said - that speaks volumes.

I'm a dipshit leftist, so of course i'm gonna say economy is improving.
you're an anti-obama guy who wants him to lose, so you have to say it's not.

But when someone without a horse in the race says it's improving.. ???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 06:38:30 AM »
wait - a dipshit leftist like bernake was wrong about something in 2007...

this has something to do with Mr Rass' personal judgment today?

You're saying just because a dumbshit leftist who created this mess and was personally motivated to cheerlead a recovery - because He said some BS about the economy -
THAT excuses Mr Rassmuss for being confused?

You know what I think?  I think Rass is a smart guy.  I think his organization has consistently had obamamers getting his butt kicked in polls a lot lately.  I think for him to come out, and say what he said - that speaks volumes.

I'm a dipshit leftist, so of course i'm gonna say economy is improving.
you're an anti-obama guy who wants him to lose, so you have to say it's not.

But when someone without a horse in the race says it's improving.. ???

no, i look at the actual situation, not the MSM spin and cliched garbage which you suck up like apple pie and believe.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 07:00:33 AM »
no, i look at the actual situation, not the MSM spin and cliched garbage which you suck up like apple pie and believe.   

Are you saying Mr Rass has also sucked up this lie like apple pie and believe?