Author Topic: Don't you guys worry about the quality of these drugs you are taking  (Read 3640 times)

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
Re: Don't you guys worry about the quality of these drugs you are taking
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 07:34:51 AM »
 :-X

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 08:56:54 AM »
yes, that is why you should always find a trustworthy source

If there is an oxymoron, it must be this: Trustworthy source of illegal drugs. Ok, I know that they aren't illegal in all countries, and you can order stuff via internet, but how in the hell you can ever deside which source is trustworthy or not? Selling piss for the bodybuilders is megabusiness in the internet, and if you get what you think you get, you have win in the lottery. There isn't such thing than trustworthy source of illegal drugs, there is only good and better scammers.

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 09:00:34 AM »
strenger ,or pharma grade only..I'm gtg.

i Concur !!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 11:16:55 AM »
If there is an oxymoron, it must be this: Trustworthy source of illegal drugs. Ok, I know that they aren't illegal in all countries, and you can order stuff via internet, but how in the hell you can ever deside which source is trustworthy or not? Selling piss for the bodybuilders is megabusiness in the internet, and if you get what you think you get, you have win in the lottery. There isn't such thing than trustworthy source of illegal drugs, there is only good and better scammers.

In some ways you hit the nail on the head, but it's not as cut and dry as that. I agree, most people talk about having a trustworthy source, and this is retarded...for most people, they trust the source just because a friend of their told them it was good or a few anonymous message board guys who happen to have numerous post.

Even so, there are high quality sources out there, very good. One thing many people don't realize is that the steroid market is unlike any recreational drug market; in-fact, the reason the war on steroids will never be won is because of this factor...these two markets are nothing a like, they can't even be compared yet they are approached in the same manner and that's why it fails.

As for the trustworthy source, there are plenty of people the world over who have various brands from various suppliers tested on a regular basis, it happens constantly and in many cases, many of the big labels are tested each and every batch. So sure, while there's a lot of crap out there, there's plenty of good gear too if you have the patience to find it and don't rely on brotastic knowledge.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 11:54:27 AM »
Even so, there are high quality sources out there, very good. One thing many people don't realize is that the steroid market is unlike any recreational drug market; in-fact, the reason the war on steroids will never be won is because of this factor...these two markets are nothing a like, they can't even be compared yet they are approached in the same manner and that's why it fails.

the bodybuilding & co. steroid and drug market is a recreational market.
The effects may be different from other controlled recreational drugs but
The drugs are purchased and used by choice.
Lifters lift because they want to and drug users use because they want to

Whither the drugs should be controlled or banned is a matter in its own right worthy of discussion 
c

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 12:52:40 PM »
the bodybuilding & co. steroid and drug market is a recreational market.
The effects may be different from other controlled recreational drugs but
The drugs are purchased and used by choice.
Lifters lift because they want to and drug users use because they want to

Whither the drugs should be controlled or banned is a matter in its own right worthy of discussion 

Just about anything we do in life is a choice, there are very few actual needs...we "Need" to eat food, drink water and breathe air, but beyond that it's all choice.

Anyway, my point was while they may indeed all be strictly controlled substances in the U.S. (the U.S. is one of the strictest places on earth) the anabolic steroid using population is still vastly different from the recreational drug using population. For example, of all that supplement in the U.S. 98.5% are employed with an average household income of $70,000 per year. 71.4% have a college degree and the strong majority are white collar employees. These are hard stats as of 2007, and I can't imagine you'd find similar stats revolving around any recreational drug. The point, steroid users represent a remarkably different sample of society compared to recreational drug users.

You won't find steroid users robbing people, you won't find them killing people for steroids....I don't have this stat in front of me, but the vast majority of steroid users have no existing criminal record. There's no way any of this holds true with the vast majority of recreational drug users.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »
Just about anything we do in life is a choice, there are very few actual needs...we "Need" to eat food, drink water and breathe air, but beyond that it's all choice.

Anyway, my point was while they may indeed all be strictly controlled substances in the U.S. (the U.S. is one of the strictest places on earth) the anabolic steroid using population is still vastly different from the recreational drug using population. For example, of all that supplement in the U.S. 98.5% are employed with an average household income of $70,000 per year. 71.4% have a college degree and the strong majority are white collar employees. These are hard stats as of 2007, and I can't imagine you'd find similar stats revolving around any recreational drug. The point, steroid users represent a remarkably different sample of society compared to recreational drug users.

You won't find steroid users robbing people, you won't find them killing people for steroids....I don't have this stat in front of me, but the vast majority of steroid users have no existing criminal record. There's no way any of this holds true with the vast majority of recreational drug users.

Great post Arnold.

Comparing AAS to rec drugs is like apples and oranges.

The vast majority of AAS users i have met over the years were very good people with good jobs. Of course there are bad apples in every bunch, but i have noticed that the people who use AAS responsibly are usually very successful people in the business world with no criminal background.

I've also done my fair share of rec drugs in the past and the vast majority of people who use them regularly are typically the types you would not want to be around with in public.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 01:33:35 PM »
Great post Arnold.

Comparing AAS to rec drugs is like apples and oranges.

The vast majority of AAS users i have met over the years were very good people with good jobs. Of course there are bad apples in every bunch, but i have noticed that the people who use AAS responsibly are usually very successful people in the business world with no criminal background.

I've also done my fair share of rec drugs in the past and the vast majority of people who use them regularly are typically the types you would not want to be around with in public.

8)

I'm not knocking you for your past rec drug use, I don't care what people do as long as their actions don't hurt or negatively affect other people...you know, by liberty you're free to decide how you live so as long as it doesn't infringe on the liberty of another. Anyway, just another interesting stat, the vast majority of AAS users, have never used recreational drugs such as cocaine, crack, meth, heroine, etc...the stats on marijuana are obviously much different, as I'm sure more people in all walks of life have at least smoked more so than not.