Author Topic: Don't you guys worry about the quality of these drugs you are taking  (Read 3639 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
I mean for all you know they could making it in their bathtub and pissing in it....  or worse...

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: Don't you guys worry about the quality of these drugs you are taking
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 11:32:52 PM »
yes, that is why you should always find a trustworthy source

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 12:17:27 AM »
ask the cops at the gym :;] best honest source
X

L.L

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 12:20:18 AM »
strenger ,or pharma grade only..I'm gtg.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 12:22:46 AM »
I wouldn't inject anything in my body unless it was made in a PROPER LAB

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 12:45:31 AM »
strenger ,or pharma grade only..I'm gtg.

No more injectable enchiladas and arepas?
Boundary Breaker

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 12:46:55 AM »
all the ugl's powders are coming from china, and it's all going to be the same regardless. it's a crapshoot and you just hope that the level of toxins are minute enough to never cause a serious issue, no real way around it even with human grade you just lower the chances of getting poor quality gear.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 01:28:46 AM »
I buy only the finest whiskies  >:(

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 09:40:37 AM »
I just watch a lot of intervention on TV,
and when I see them shooting up brown mushy shit on a spoon and
then injecting it into their veins, I feel much better about my UG products.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 10:08:36 AM »

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 10:13:20 AM »
druggies should always trust their dealers
c

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2012, 10:15:08 AM »
druggies should always trust their dealers
ha ha ha this ^^^^
team b-boy

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2012, 10:16:31 AM »
i only trust your fat mom because she knows where to get tasty food

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2012, 10:21:31 AM »
I piss on your mother in the bathtub.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2012, 03:05:59 PM »
I mean for all you know they could making it in their bathtub and pissing in it....  or worse...

Remember that i pissed in your mouth and shit on your face and that did not bother you so whats the big deal.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 03:35:56 PM »

Just make sure there bathtub is clean and the urine isn't to foamy and your good to go  ;)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 05:11:42 PM »
all the ugl's powders are coming from china, and it's all going to be the same regardless. it's a crapshoot and you just hope that the level of toxins are minute enough to never cause a serious issue, no real way around it even with human grade you just lower the chances of getting poor quality gear.
[/b]

lower? they would be nonexistant- real pharm grade gear is the way to go if you can.
   HATE not using pharm grade gear, how could you not if you give a shit about your body? but you do what you gotta do. You never really know, regardless of the quality. I mean guys cmon, your injecting dirty raw contaminated powders from china into your body. Even the good cooks-u  never really know. Your "cook" could be eating his girl's ass out and petting his dog  in between brewing your batch of tren without wearing any gloves  for god sake while he keeps his lab in a table on his bedroom for all you know.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2012, 05:15:32 PM »
yes, that is why you should always find a trustworthy source
:
lol typical naive gym rat:) can you define trustworthy? Because the gear works? Any idiot can put the right amount of testosterone in a vial if he wants clients, and any moron with some decent hookup to high quality powders can make some bomb ass gear that will get people huge and customers happy...... but that's not about health is it?  You have no idea where the shit is made, with any ugl period.
l

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2012, 05:16:57 PM »
Where do you think Big Pharma companies get their powders from?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2012, 05:41:53 PM »
Where do you think Big Pharma companies get their powders from?

I've heard this thrown up several times when this discussion comes to rise..... true you have a point, but these products are made in a sterile environemnt by multi million dollar industries and I am guessing powders are screened. Let's see who would you go with....... some chef operating a lab in his basement or a multi billion dollar industry like Schering or galenika.   Btw I do use ugl products, it's the only choice we have for the most part with stuff like EQ and tren but at the same time I'm not naive about it. Just shot 1.5 cc of deca into my right asscheek and cringed at the thought of injecting it into my body, regardless of it being a good ugl there is always that voice in the back of your head "where was this made" lol....but hey .I want huge massive muscles though so I feel it's worth the risk.
l

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2012, 05:52:16 PM »
[/b]

lower? they would be nonexistant- real pharm grade gear is the way to go if you can.
   HATE not using pharm grade gear, how could you not if you give a shit about your body? but you do what you gotta do. You never really know, regardless of the quality. I mean guys cmon, your injecting dirty raw contaminated powders from china into your body. Even the good cooks-u  never really know. Your "cook" could be eating his girl's ass out and petting his dog  in between brewing your batch of tren without wearing any gloves  for god sake while he keeps his lab in a table on his bedroom for all you know.

ya, human grade has better standards but you have to realize they are still using the same powders too, lol. powders made in china, india, turkey, and then manufactured there as well. definitely better quality and you remove more risk from the equation but, there is still a very small chance. read too many stories about what big name american and european pharma companies have sold outside of america, like blood tainted with HIV that they knew was contaminated.

i'm not trying to scaremonger, not my intention, as i use UGL myself and i think there is more risk with UGL, but i still think it's small enough to not be a concern. probably ingest more heavy metals when eating seafood

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2012, 08:00:21 PM »
ya, human grade has better standards but you have to realize they are still using the same powders too, lol. powders made in china, india, turkey, and then manufactured there as well. definitely better quality and you remove more risk from the equation but, there is still a very small chance. read too many stories about what big name american and european pharma companies have sold outside of america, like blood tainted with HIV that they knew was contaminated.

i'm not trying to scaremonger, not my intention, as i use UGL myself and i think there is more risk with UGL, but i still think it's small enough to not be a concern. probably ingest more heavy metals when eating seafood

Actually, one of the biggest manufacturers of U.S. pharma grade anabolic steroids is in East Tennessee.

Thoth

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2012, 11:26:24 PM »
A lot of American Pharma companies will cut corners with their products.  Take Goody powders for example.  Anyone familiar with these will probably know what I'm talking about, I mean familiar as in takes them from time to time.  Not just knowing of them.  The way you buy them is quantity based of course.  They come in 2-packs, 6 packs, 25, and 50.  For the 2 pack it's usually $.99.  The 6 pack is $1.80.  Now, the 25 pack is around $5.00 and the 50 pack is around $6.00.  Now something doesn't make sense about that.  I understand you get better deals buying in bulk, but $5.00 for 25 and then just a $1.00 more for twice that amount?  Especially when the 2 pack powders are only $.99.  Sounds crazy I know.  You would have to think the company is doing something funny here and they are.

I've noticed every time I buy the 6 packs that it's enough to get me through the whole day.  Meaning I don't have to take any extra and usually around the 5th or 6th powder I start getting the jitters because of the caffeine.  So, you do pay more per se for the 6 pack, but it's better quality. 

Now, the 50 pack that is around $6.00 something, I can usually take 10 to 12 of those a day and not have anywhere near the feeling I get with the 6 packs.  They're either severely under dosed or have less meds (caffeine, aspirin, acetaminophen) and more filler, whatever that might be.  The taste is even weaker.  This is the reason they can do this with their prices.  But you would think you were still getting the same quality with the 50 pack as with the 6 pack.  But it's not the case.

Now, another thing I've noticed this with is hydrocodone/Vicodin/Lortab/etc.  I was using these back in 2005-2008 and became very familiar with all the brands and companies that manufacture these pain pills.  I'm also sure anyone familiar with these will have noticed this as well.  I was prescribed hydrocodone 10mg (hydro)/500mg (acetaminophen).  Now there's several different brands you can choose from here.  Watson 540 (blue pill) Malinkrondt M363(white pill), and Vintage 3600 or V 3600 (pink pill).

Okay, I've tried them all, many many many times and every time the results were the same.  The M 363's are very weak and not worth it.  The Watson 540 are pretty good, and of course the pink V3600, to me, were the best.  Some people of course may be different, but it's just amazing the differences in these things.  Of course now there are many other brands of hydro out there but since I've stopped taking them I'm not familiar with what all is out there now.

Now I know what I've posted has nothing to do with steroids, but that was the point.  To show some examples of how pharma grade meds can even be way off, even for well known reputable pharm companies.  The best thing you can do is find a product that works.  Any kind of meds you take you should "feel" it working almost immediately.  Always pay attention to this feel with ANY meds you take.  This is how you will know what you have is working for you.  Even something as plain as a Tylenol should make you "feel" something, albeit lightly or hardly at all, but if you pay attention you will feel different.  Get familiar with these sensations and the feedback your brain gives you.  I know this may sound crazy to some, but trust me, it works. 

Just find your drug of choice, pay attention to how you "feel" on it and what those feelings are.  A lot of people say test enanthate takes weeks to kick in, or a week or two.  Not for me.  I don't know how many brands I've tried in the past, but one thing I know for sure, when I inject after I've been off for awhile, it never fails, I feel it right away or a difference in body chemistry.  The biggest thing with Test E and me is of course feeling the sexual sides after a few hours after the injection.  Cyp does the same thing.  If you are taking legit meds you will always "feel" something that is a bit different.  That's your body's way of telling you a foreign substance is coursing through your veins.  Every drug if legit will make you feel something right away.  Now of course with test you may not be feeling like superman right away, but you WILL feel SOMETHING that is different for you body.  Every brand of legit test e. I've taken has done this.  Ign's, Iranian, Steris, Upjohn, several ugl's.  One product that did not do this was some stuff I got from Mexico back in early 2000.  I didn't feel anything from it from the start nor several weeks later.  Bunk.

You have to trust your source, pay attention to how you feel, pay attention to your results.  Have patience.  Try different labs until you find what works best for you.  Keep an eye out for infections and things of that nature.  Some of the best pharma companies in the world will cut corners or use ingredients that are not 100%.  You really have to find the right product and trust your source.  That's really what it boils down to. 

Sure it's risky trying to hunt down something.  It's worrisome that one day your favorite product may not live up to it's past and you may have to find another.  But that's all fine and dandy at the end of the day.  You simply pay attention to how you feel and just find another product.  Pay attention to the feedback your body gives you and it's hard to go wrong.  It's really as simple as that.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2012, 11:58:02 PM »
I just watch a lot of intervention on TV,
and when I see them shooting up brown mushy shit on a spoon and
then injecting it into their veins, I feel much better about my UG products.

LOLOL

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 11:59:23 PM »
Remember that i pissed in your mouth and shit on your face and that did not bother you so whats the big deal.

You have me confused with some other gay lover of yours.