Author Topic: my off season get big plan  (Read 3707 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
my off season get big plan
« on: February 07, 2012, 08:48:52 PM »
gh 20iu ed
test e 250 ed
tren ace 200 ed
deca 100 ed
eq 120 ed
anadrol 100 ed

this is my current get huge as fuck plan any suggestions of how to make my gains any more substantial? want to rock the stage at the europa this year.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: my off season get big plan
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:54:40 PM »
Looks amazing bro!! Any suggestions on how to MORE gains?? LOL.. add slin and more gh  ;)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 09:00:40 PM »
well just take out the deca. i understand you want to go all out. and the cycle looks good. but you need to take the deca out. just my opinion. the cycle looks brilliant except for that deca.

also, as you know, the anadrol needs to be cycled out and in. the obvious choice is to cycle the anadrol in when you cycle the test out or lower it, and then take the anadrol out again when you raise the test up. this scheme works brilliantly on gh. i recently tried this when i had quite a bit of pharm grade gh (the good old days).

anyways good luck bud. cycle looks great.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 12:09:34 AM »
How many ml's per week is that?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 03:31:19 AM »
drop the deca up the drol, cycle the drol and tren and keep getn bloodwork

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 05:10:13 PM »
Looks amazing bro!! Any suggestions on how to MORE gains?? LOL.. add slin and more gh  ;)
im type one diabetic so slin is in already lol

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 05:12:02 PM »
well just take out the deca. i understand you want to go all out. and the cycle looks good. but you need to take the deca out. just my opinion. the cycle looks brilliant except for that deca.

also, as you know, the anadrol needs to be cycled out and in. the obvious choice is to cycle the anadrol in when you cycle the test out or lower it, and then take the anadrol out again when you raise the test up. this scheme works brilliantly on gh. i recently tried this when i had quite a bit of pharm grade gh (the good old days).

anyways good luck bud. cycle looks great.

if i take out deca would you advise upping tren to 250 ed, and if i cycle the drol with upping and lowering the test explain how you advise that. thanks.

allornothing86

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »
Why take out the Deca?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 03:38:29 AM »
Why take out the Deca?

because its out of fashion...

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 03:52:36 PM »
because its out of fashion...
Haha!!

Fill the syringe with npp for growth  ;)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 09:14:40 AM »
gh 20iu ed
test e 250 ed
tren ace 200 ed
deca 100 ed
eq 120 ed
anadrol 100 ed

this is my current get huge as fuck plan any suggestions of how to make my gains any more substantial? want to rock the stage at the europa this year.
damn, 200 tren ace ED? a lil high IMHO

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »
gh 20iu ed
test e 250 ed
tren ace 200 ed
deca 100 ed
eq 120 ed
anadrol 100 ed

Hell of a cycle ! How long would you run that for then?  ???

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 01:33:03 PM »
gonna run it up until contest prep for the europa starts then change it up.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 06:50:49 PM »
damn u got balls,,,that might be the higest dose tren ive ever seen posted on forum if u do 250mg ED,,,anyone hear of this much tren use?  ive seen people say 200 ed and that seems like alot.  also why no masteron or primo why did you chose deca? 

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2012, 07:27:35 PM »
You gonna run any t3 or no ?

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2012, 10:15:07 PM »
chose deca only because had a minor hamstring tear a little  over 2 months ago, and i have a shit ton of t3 not taking it now do you think i should if im trying to grow?

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2012, 10:35:08 PM »
gh 20iu ed
test e 250 ed
tren ace 200 ed
deca 100 ed
eq 120 ed
anadrol 100 ed

Just curious if you've run a cycle close to this yet and what your stats are like now?  I don't know how you couldn't grow off this cycle.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 04:45:13 AM »
Just curious if you've run a cycle close to this yet and what your stats are like now?  I don't know how you couldn't grow off this cycle.
yes interested to know the stats also plus present age and experience in the game?

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 02:23:59 PM »
just turned 25 im 6 ft, 245lbs  bf% is about 10. been juicing since i was 18 been taking growth since this year, and been diabetic using slin for last 4 years. first few years of juicing was test deca dbol, and i occasionally took things like a bottle of var and eq occasionally not really having the grasp on juice i have now.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 03:29:33 PM »
just turned 25 im 6 ft, 245lbs  bf% is about 10. been juicing since i was 18 been taking growth since this year, and been diabetic using slin for last 4 years. first few years of juicing was test deca dbol, and i occasionally took things like a bottle of var and eq occasionally not really having the grasp on juice i have now.

no flame, but i really like to see a pic(no homo).

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 02:36:30 AM »

In that case I feel the cycle is a too high for your level of experience. I always believe in increasing doseages gradually. Get the response until it stops working and then increase again. I think a lot of what you are using may just be wasted plus where can you go from there? I mean 2.5 of tren a day to what 3 or 4 a day?? Have you built up the doseages or are you just maxing the dose from low to high?