Author Topic: gyno question  (Read 1145 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
gyno question
« on: February 08, 2012, 03:12:08 AM »
hello all,

if someone had something which may appear to be gyno or fat in the lower pectoral area (though very minor) which appeared as sodium and water retention increased throughout the day,

yet when they woke up, it completely disappeared,

is this gyno or is this fat deposits which flare up when water retention increases?

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
Re: gyno question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 03:51:48 AM »
Fat most probably,i had it too,i tought it was gyno,but under the nipple was not hard and no pain in the nipple.After i leaned out,thing started to get way better.

Remember,the more fat you are the more you are prone to estrogen problems.
GETBIG!

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 04:00:32 AM »
well i'm not fat, but i am very very prone to water retention

i think it is because my sodium intake is most likely enormous because of my asian diet

when i wake up in the morning i have much greater leanness everywhere and no water retention but my muscles feels flat

when i go to sleep though i hold a lot of water, in the face, chest, muscles, stomach, everything, lol

when i was a natural i had the same thing

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 04:56:47 AM »
change your diet then...

regarding gyno if it is not a lump behind the nipple and it does not hurt you are safe.Teoretically...
GETBIG!

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 08:56:35 AM »
Any successes stories reversing gyno with letro protocol? Or it's all bs and one should go under the knife?
g2g

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 09:38:19 AM »
Any successes stories reversing gyno with letro protocol? Or it's all bs and one should go under the knife?

No reversal, even under the knife it will grow back if you don't tweak the drug protocol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 07:18:47 PM »

If the symptoms are noticed early on, you can start letro and they'll usually fade away. It doesn't always work, but it does most of the time.

If you have early symptoms, 2.5mg of Letrozole every day for about two wks will normally do the trick. At that point you can drop down to 1mg per day for a wk or so and then 1mg/eod. After that, you might have to stay at 1mg/eod the remainder of the cycle, but you might be able to get away with 0.5mg/eod...it's hard to say....it's one of those things you kind of have to play by ear.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 11:29:58 PM »
Also to mention with letrozole,i was affected by hair loss.Rinning 0.75 mg(quarter of a tab) for a month,fair thinned drastically and in some places there were emty spaces  :-X I am off 1 week now and it's starting to get better,hope i'll get it all back.
GETBIG!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 06:03:37 AM »
A brief daily check around your nipple area is always beneficial. 

Occasionally I get a little flare up of gyno.  Not noticeable unless you were to actually touch the area, but because I pick it up so early, I can take something for AE and knock it out.