Author Topic: "NOTHING IS FREE"  (Read 3057 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
"NOTHING IS FREE"
« on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:16 AM »

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: "NOTHING IS FREE"
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 09:11:07 AM »
PWNED.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 09:21:58 AM »
This is a perfect example of some high minded leftist wind bag spewing his self righteous bullshit that usually gets nods of approval amongst his fellow leftists only to be completely destroyed with someone w a brain. 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 09:32:37 AM »
This is a perfect example of some high minded leftist wind bag spewing his self righteous bullshit that usually gets nods of approval amongst his fellow leftists only to be completely destroyed with someone w a brain.  

Sounds like you just described fellow poster necrophiliac.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 09:38:51 AM »
Very interesting.. maybe we can discuss this while on a Moon Base

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 09:42:13 AM »
A federally-funded Moon base, while cutting spending to meet the revenues, I might add.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 05:44:29 PM »
A federally-funded Moon base, while cutting spending to meet the revenues, I might add.  ::)
Newt pwnd.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 05:50:01 PM »

Unfortunately the irony is lost on about 95% of the lobotomized public.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 05:53:56 PM »

Unfortunately the irony is lost on about 95% of the lobotomized public.
People dont understand a damn thing, they all want the gov to cut spending but theyre not willing to give up any of the entitlement programs, they bitch about taxes but they cry about how the government doesnt give them enough.

Im fucking done with the drones in this country, theyre going to hand complete control of their lives over to the Unites States federal government, and then in 20 years theyre going to look around and cry "what happened to our freedom!?"

Dumbasses, the lot of them.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 06:00:46 PM »
People dont understand a damn thing, they all want the gov to cut spending but theyre not willing to give up any of the entitlement programs, they bitch about taxes but they cry about how the government doesnt give them enough.

Im fucking done with the drones in this country, theyre going to hand complete control of their lives over to the Unites States federal government, and then in 20 years theyre going to look around and cry "what happened to our freedom!?"

I'm asking that question now. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 10:42:22 AM »
Can someone send this clip to the idiots who think BC will be "free" under ghettopofsthugbama? 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2012, 10:44:16 AM »

x2

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2012, 11:36:25 AM »
Sounds like you just described fellow poster necrophiliac.

hehe you aren't even sure what my name indicates, go look it up.

LOL im not a leftist, i'm a centrist with firm beliefs on freedoms and how much other people dictate my life.

i have literally destroyed you guys left and right, fucking proving your false information wrong over and over, your poor logic and stupid rationale, i own your minds as evidenced by this post without me even in the thread.

get in line.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2012, 11:37:55 AM »

LOL im not a leftist, i'm a centrist with firm beliefs on freedoms and how much other people dictate my life.

i have literally destroyed you guys left and right, fucking proving your false information wrong over and over, your poor logic and stupid rationale, i own your minds as evidenced by this post without me even in the thread.

get in line.

LOL!!!!!!   

you want to dictate my life by forcing me to participate and pay for obamacare!   

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 12:26:25 AM »

get in line.

You're a socially inept shut-in who spends his leisure time (which is 24 hours a day) pretending to be intelligent on the internet and sniffing peoples seats on the bus. You have literally made a complete fool out of yourself in every single thread that we have had the misfortune of viewing on this website and this thread is no exception. You are a delusional, leftist genital wart who is a prime example of why people in this country should be sterilized to prevent endless generations of stupidity from influencing the outcome of national elections.

Hope this helps.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 08:02:46 AM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 08:05:58 AM »
You're a socially inept shut-in who spends his leisure time (which is 24 hours a day) pretending to be intelligent on the internet and sniffing peoples seats on the bus. You have literally made a complete fool out of yourself in every single thread that we have had the misfortune of viewing on this website and this thread is no exception. You are a delusional, leftist genital wart who is a prime example of why people in this country should be sterilized to prevent endless generations of stupidity from influencing the outcome of national elections.

Hope this helps.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 08:37:06 AM »

Hope this helps.

Very true.  Then the moment he gets his ass handed to him, he disappears like a little bitch or cries that he was just kidding and trolling.  Pathetic.  The Canadian is pathetic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 09:04:29 AM »

howardroark

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 09:08:13 AM »

get in line.

Uhmm, last conversation we had I remember your colon getting destroyed by the collective raping of this board. And yes, I do know what your name indicates, NECROPHILIAC.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2012, 06:10:51 AM »
This might be one of Schiffs' best ever.