Author Topic: CANADIAN 10yr old GetBigger gets A big face full of Febreze by teacher  (Read 1177 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1127495--newfoundland-teacher-sprays-fishy-smelling-student-with-air-freshener

Newfoundland teacher sprays fishy-smelling student with air freshener

A teacher in central Newfoundland who sprayed a 10-year-old boy with air freshener because he smelled fishy from his lunch has been put on paid leave.

A spokeswoman for Nova Central District school board issued a statement Tuesday saying the board regrets the situation and has apologized to the family of Christian Roberts, a student at Twillingate Island Elementary school.

“A more complete investigation is currently underway into the incident, and the teacher is on paid leave while the investigation is ongoing,” the board spokeswoman told the Toronto Star Tuesday.

“The district takes any such matters very seriously. We regret that this situation has occurred.”

The board launched its investigation after the boy’s mother, Patti Rideout, complained that the teacher had taken Christian out of class and into the hall after lunch last week and sprayed him with the air freshener.

Rideout told CBC that the treatment of her son was disgraceful.

“I feel like he’s been embarrassed, bullied, and I think what she (did) was very disgraceful,” Rideout told CBC News. “I think my son was treated not like a human being — I think he was treated like a dog, or a cat . . . I’m very hurt and very angry over this.”

Rideout made her son a meal of fried capelin for lunch last Thursday, and when he returned to school the other students teased him and laughed because of the strong fish odour. The CBC reported that Christian was put out in the hall for a period then sprayed with the air freshener.

Stu Auty, president of Toronto-based Canadian Safe Schools Network, told the Star that while the teacher may have been well-intentioned, the fact that she did it apparently in front of other students is where the teacher went wrong.

“Teachers are responsible for many, many things with kids in a classroom. If it is personal hygiene they try to help in that area, too. You have to be sensitive to it for a variety of reasons and this case there seems there was a miss on that,” Auty said.

“Obviously this should have been carried out in a private fashion.”

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: CANADIAN 10yr old GetBigger gets A big face full of Febreze by teacher
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 10:45:13 AM »
I wish that teacher would come to my old gym adn srpay some of the indians and pakis that refused to change their shirts once a month.  The smell at times was atrocious.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 10:47:03 AM »
LOL

yes, sue the school, the solution to your sons embarrasement surely lies therein.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 10:49:00 AM »
poor kid cant even get his lean protein in.... next time i'm sure he will go with the moose burgers instead

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 10:51:51 AM »
I wish that teacher would come to my old gym adn srpay some of the indians and pakis that refused to change their shirts once a month.  The smell at times was atrocious.

I never understand those smelling freaks!! Its not like they dont know that they smell like a muthafucker... :-X
Why you dont want to smell like a person who valuse his hygiene is beyond me really...
The original Monster

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 11:00:42 AM »
Mom should have packed a toothbrush and toothpaste in his lunch with a note saying: "Don't forget to brush your pearly whites, Love Mom"

which would be more embarassing, that note from your mom, or being sprayed with febreze?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 11:06:13 AM »
Mom should have packed a toothbrush and toothpaste in his lunch with a note saying: "Don't forget to brush your pearly whites, Love Mom"

which would be more embarassing, that note from your mom, or being sprayed with febreze?

LOL.

This big of fat dude at my job, by fat i mean a whale, dude was like 450+ .... was the kind of dude that went to KFC for 10pc meal, Mc Donalds for Fries, and weinersnitchel for $5 for 5 dogs just to have a few of his favorite foods at one sitting.

Anyways dude, put some fish in the microwave at work, walked away to take a shit in the bathroom, when the odor of fish filled the entire building with the smell of burned fish, he said he accidentally put 20min instead of 2min.

From that day on, Fish was on a list of banned foods at work.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »
correction: the teacher is a getbigger, the school boy is a fish.

The teacher should have used some pepper spray to punish this undercover cod fish. >:(

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 11:24:15 AM »
LOL.

This big of fat dude at my job, by fat i mean a whale, dude was like 450+ .... was the kind of dude that went to KFC for 10pc meal, Mc Donalds for Fries, and weinersnitchel for $5 for 5 dogs just to have a few of his favorite foods at one sitting.

Anyways dude, put some fish in the microwave at work, walked away to take a shit in the bathroom, when the odor of fish filled the entire building with the smell of burned fish, he said he accidentally put 20min instead of 2min.

From that day on, Fish was on a list of banned foods at work.

I wonder what happens when a woman comes to work not smelling that fresh, do they ban her from work?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 01:06:20 PM »
Country of peace....  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 01:08:36 PM »
Mrs Brovlosky was right!
a

wes