Author Topic: an unfortunate case of gyno....B cup titties?  (Read 1867 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
an unfortunate case of gyno....B cup titties?
« on: February 09, 2012, 10:31:12 PM »
brothers....its been a while since ive been here, im not sure whose all still around? But i hope everyone is doing well..

Now for a question, more some advice i guess....

Ive begun training a friend of mine, 23, 5foot11, 210.....hes a chunker, but he hates it and really wants to change...so i volunteered to help him, ive got him in the gym and hes busting his ass lifting, doijng cardio, and eating clean staying under 1500cal per day....now the weight is dropping, but hes got a set of tits, like gyno tits...when i mentioned the word gyno he was like yeaa i know what it is ive talked to a dr and he told me just to go work out.....what should i tell him? Should i put him on some mast? Try to dry him out? Maybe some gh? Letro? Any serious suggestions would be appreciated....no bullshit or shit talking, the guy is really trying..he busts his ass and is staying dedicated....so please....advice, any an alll

Thanks bros

mrgut

• Getbig II
Re: an unfortunate case of gyno....B cup titties?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 10:54:17 PM »
Have him get to as lean as he possibly can... maybe 10-12% range. Then tell him to get that shit cut out. Because if it's puberty induced gyno he is not going to to be able to get rid of it otherwise. I had a buddy of mine with fucking cones when we were in high school but even after losing 60 lbs of fat he still had those titties. As for the mean time i would run some nolva 20mg ed along with a solid anti-e like arimidex .5mg ed this will also facilitate more rapid fat loss.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:26:51 PM »
he needs surgery if he has real gyno, which is probably the case as fat people can develop gyno without steroids

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:52:56 AM »
Have him get to as lean as he possibly can... maybe 10-12% range. Then tell him to get that shit cut out. Because if it's puberty induced gyno he is not going to to be able to get rid of it otherwise. I had a buddy of mine with fucking cones when we were in high school but even after losing 60 lbs of fat he still had those titties. As for the mean time i would run some nolva 20mg ed along with a solid anti-e like arimadex .5mg ed this will also facilitate more rapid fat loss.
wouldnt using adex as a natty really hinder muscle gains though?

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 12:06:18 AM »
Depends on what his body's natural chemistry is like. For example if he has more estrogenic homones in his body than normal reducing it to a lower range average for an adult male would definitely not hinder glycogenesis or recovery which would be the main concern as a nattie.