Author Topic: A Liberal, A Moderate, and A Conservative Walk Into A Bar  (Read 1175 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A Liberal, A Moderate, and A Conservative Walk Into A Bar
« on: February 10, 2012, 08:55:18 AM »
the bartender says, "Hello Governor Romney"   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: A Liberal, A Moderate, and A Conservative Walk Into A Bar
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 10:35:54 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 10:42:05 AM »
or "Hello 240...."

A "conservative" who voted for Obama, yet now "supports" Ron Paul.... I would think that being ALL over the map, you would be a big Romney kinda guy, stud.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 10:46:53 AM »
or "Hello 240...."

A "conservative" who voted for Obama, yet now "supports" Ron Paul.... I would think that being ALL over the map, you would be a big Romney kinda guy, stud.  ;)

your personal attack has caused me great distress.  When I pound rum tonight to find happiness, it shall be in your honor.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 11:00:23 AM »
or "Hello 240...."

Now THIS is funny. Even funnier when you account for him not bothering to vote for Paul a few weeks ago.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 01:40:20 PM »
your personal attack has caused me great distress.  When I pound rum tonight to find happiness, it shall be in your honor.

So you go for the old-fashioned anxiety/depression medication......good job.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 02:49:03 PM »
So you go for the old-fashioned anxiety/depression medication......good job.  ;D

yeah, I like my SSRIs distilled.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 07:22:53 PM »
Ive come to the conclusion 240 is a closet hardcore democrat that cant come to terms with his own orientation.
He tries to convince himself that he's for fiscal responsability and personal liberty, but his closet liberalness always comes out in the end when he winds up arguing for pages; defending Obama and the like.

It happens all the time, hardly a day goes by that he isnt in a thread defending the completely retarded actions or making excuses why its ok because the right did it, but yet he still cant face the reality, that he is, in fact, a hardcore liberal like so many of the people he tries to convince himself he despises. Its so bad he cant even begin to see how hard he argues for Obama and his ilk.

;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 07:45:28 AM »
see, i set the baseline first by saying "obama was born in kenya and should have been impeached 6 months ago over fast & furious".

Very extreme.  at that point, and defense of obama is secondary to me already saying he should leave office.

To put me in the category with cindy sheehan and others is wrong. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 07:50:15 AM »
see, i set the baseline first by saying "obama was born in kenya and should have been impeached 6 months ago over fast & furious".

Very extreme.  at that point, and defense of obama is secondary to me already saying he should leave office.

To put me in the category with cindy sheehan and others is wrong. 
Not really, just because you say "hes a kenyan" does not invalidate HUNDREDS of words in his defense.
Thats what im saying, you cant admit your own hardcore liberalness, you have your build in "Im not one of them because I say this (he's from kenya) and then spend 100 posts defending him or attacking the other side.
Thats why you get so much shit. Its so obvious to everyone else, but you.

Itd be like me saying, Gays shouldnt allowed to be married, fuck gays, and then spending hundreds of paragraphs talking about how gays are so persecuted we need to give them equal rights. The huge amount of defending you do totally invalidates the couple attacking words you preface your posts with.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 07:54:37 AM »
Not really, just because you say "hes a kenyan" does not invalidate HUNDREDS of words in his defense.
Thats what im saying, you cant admit your own hardcore liberalness, you have your build in "Im not one of them because I say this (he's from kenya) and then spend 100 posts defending him or attacking the other side.
Thats why you get so much shit. Its so obvious to everyone else, but you.

Itd be like me saying, Gays shouldnt allowed to be married, fuck gays, and then spending hundreds of paragraphs talking about how gays are so persecuted we need to give them equal rights. The huge amount of defending you do totally invalidates the couple attacking words you preface your posts with.

We caught onto this a while ago here. Every time you call him out on it he makes some halfway sarcastic remark about him being an "illegal Kenyan" and then it's right back to defending everything he does. No one spends as much time defending the Usurper as 240 has without being one of the Obamanation's drones.

I just like pointing it out and laughing about it nowadays.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 07:56:26 AM »
on some issues, obama is correct.  Yes, it's a *&#$*#$^ bullshit idea to SLASH social security while giving billions in tax cuts to the people already enjoying the bush tax cuts who have been sendig jobs overseas for 10 years.

yes, obama is right on that issue.   I'm not one of those asshats who will attack obama for having OJ with breakfast because its killing the apple orchard industry.  

And I'm honest about other things as well - on the gun issue, many people screamed obama would confiscate our guns.  The reality is that his term is almost over, and he hasn't done shit to go after guns.  Hell, ,Romney's record involves SIGNING a state assault weapons ban.  Obama never signed such a thing.  Yet if I state "Romney's legislative record on gun banning is actually worse than obama's", then suddenly I'm a dipshit liberal?

Oh - and polls - Intrade and everyone with a brain konws there's a good chance obama will win in 2012 against the weak GOP ticket.  but admitting I agree with the world gamblers - suddenly i'm a dipshit lib cause I can't ignore facts and say "Obama will lose, end of thread"?

I'm honest about shit.  I could have easily lied and said I changed registration twice to vote for a guy who wasn't in the race here, but I was honest.  

And you know what?  When I say "I support santorum for president over mitt and obama", it's REAL.  I'ts not some dipshit right wing kneepadder on getbig telling us that Cain knows more about foreign policy than Obama does, or Trump is a really balanced individual who totally woudln't embarass us on a world stage.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 08:01:38 AM »
on some issues, obama is correct.  Yes, it's a *&#$*#$^ bullshit idea to SLASH social security while giving billions in tax cuts to the people already enjoying the bush tax cuts who have been sendig jobs overseas for 10 years.

yes, obama is right on that issue.   I'm not one of those asshats who will attack obama for having OJ with breakfast because its killing the apple orchard industry.  

And I'm honest about other things as well - on the gun issue, many people screamed obama would confiscate our guns.  The reality is that his term is almost over, and he hasn't done shit to go after guns.  Hell, ,Romney's record involves SIGNING a state assault weapons ban.  Obama never signed such a thing.  Yet if I state "Romney's legislative record on gun banning is actually worse than obama's", then suddenly I'm a dipshit liberal?

Oh - and polls - Intrade and everyone with a brain konws there's a good chance obama will win in 2012 against the weak GOP ticket.  but admitting I agree with the world gamblers - suddenly i'm a dipshit lib cause I can't ignore facts and say "Obama will lose, end of thread"?

I'm honest about shit.  I could have easily lied and said I changed registration twice to vote for a guy who wasn't in the race here, but I was honest.  

And you know what?  When I say "I support santorum for president over mitt and obama", it's REAL.  I'ts not some dipshit right wing kneepadder on getbig telling us that Cain knows more about foreign policy than Obama does, or Trump is a really balanced individual who totally woudln't embarass us on a world stage.

Yeah, that whole "Fast and Furious" thing never happened. You really do like ignoring that whenever you defend the Usurper's gun policies.  ::)

At this point you're pretty much a carbon copy of all the douche bags you watch on MSNBC all day. Just another disingenuous, spinster shill.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 08:06:41 AM »
???  I'm pissed that Issa has taken a year to get on FOX to bitch about it, but Obama isn't testifying yet.  There are documents showing Holder knew and obama knew - why the hell aren't they on trial right now?

I dont kneepad the repubs saying "Issa is dripping it out to do the most political damage" - that bullshit.

Obama should be on the stand like Clinton was, answering for his involvement on feeding guns to gangs.  I criticize the repubs for 'playing ball' and letting him get away with it.  Three other agencies knew all about it, and the repubs aren't standing on the TV screaming about it.  No, they are arguing aobut who hates abortion more.

They have obama on an impeachable offense and they're playing the culture war wedge issues to suck up to their extreme right donor base.  Go fuck a duck on that one.  That's crap.  Their job is to protect america - impeach obama.  SO yes, I think they're full of shit and weak and soft.  it's how it is.  SO yes, if calling them wussies for avoiding F&F to cry about abortion makes me a lib, so be it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 08:11:47 AM »
???  I'm pissed that Issa has taken a year to get on FOX to bitch about it, but Obama isn't testifying yet.  There are documents showing Holder knew and obama knew - why the hell aren't they on trial right now?

I dont kneepad the repubs saying "Issa is dripping it out to do the most political damage" - that bullshit.

Obama should be on the stand like Clinton was, answering for his involvement on feeding guns to gangs.  I criticize the repubs for 'playing ball' and letting him get away with it.  Three other agencies knew all about it, and the repubs aren't standing on the TV screaming about it.  No, they are arguing aobut who hates abortion more.

They have obama on an impeachable offense and they're playing the culture war wedge issues to suck up to their extreme right donor base.  Go fuck a duck on that one.  That's crap.  Their job is to protect america - impeach obama.  SO yes, I think they're full of shit and weak and soft.  it's how it is.  SO yes, if calling them wussies for avoiding F&F to cry about abortion makes me a lib, so be it.

Have you even paid attention at all?   Holder is holding back 80,000 documents and what he has given has been lies and heavily rededacted.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 08:14:17 AM »

Have you even paid attention at all?   Holder is holding back 80,000 documents and what he has given has been lies and heavily rededacted.

jeebus, my blood pressure is rising...

So the repubs have zero power to GET those 80,000 documents?

1) link to prove that, then tell us why the hell EVERY SINGLE REPUBS isn't screaming about those 80,000 pages.

Your post is the first time I've heard of it.  But i've heard these dipshits on tv crying about abortion and other issues which don't affect the nation.  Seriously, we have to hear Mitt sing patriotic songs off-key... but he never mentions F&F?   What hte hell gives, 33?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 08:15:22 AM »
jeebus, my blood pressure is rising...

So the repubs have zero power to GET those 80,000 documents?

1) link to prove that, then tell us why the hell EVERY SINGLE REPUBS isn't screaming about those 80,000 pages.

Your post is the first time I've heard of it.  But i've heard these dipshits on tv crying about abortion and other issues which don't affect the nation.  Seriously, we have to hear Mitt sing patriotic songs off-key... but he never mentions F&F?   What hte hell gives, 33?

IT WAS IN HOLDERS FUCKING TESTIMONY !!!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 08:18:47 AM »
the bartender says, "Hello Governor Romney"   ;D
;D
G

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 09:16:03 AM »

IT WAS IN HOLDERS FUCKING TESTIMONY !!!

then waht the FCCK is Issa waiting for?   For obama to have another year to wreck america? 

Geez, he has a smoking gun to impeach holder and Obama, and he's not using it?  WTF?  Clinton got a BJ and lied about it and was impeached in 11 months.  What year did F&F break? 

Geez, where is ken starr? He would have had obama apologizing by now.  WTF man.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 09:29:43 AM »
then waht the FCCK is Issa waiting for?   For obama to have another year to wreck america? 

Geez, he has a smoking gun to impeach holder and Obama, and he's not using it?  WTF?  Clinton got a BJ and lied about it and was impeached in 11 months.  What year did F&F break? 

Geez, where is ken starr? He would have had obama apologizing by now.  WTF man.

Its not about Issa!  Do you still not grasp why you are attacked? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
That's actually pretty funny.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2012, 06:30:51 PM »
Its not about Issa!  Do you still not grasp why you are attacked? 
Because that's all you do all day?
G