Author Topic: Uberman, can you give practical guidelines to a successful life  (Read 5561 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Uberman, can you give practical guidelines to a successful life
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2012, 05:34:39 PM »
I cant give you practical guidelines to a "successful" life.

STFU bitch.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2012, 05:41:06 PM »
I cant give you practical guidelines to a "successful" life. What is "success". How many "successful" people are unhappy. How many "unsuccessful" people are...happy, but you dont hear about them.

I can give you practical guidelines to a happy life tho, not to confuse with a life of pleasures. A happy life is a balance of healthy pleasures supervised by a strong , stable faith which requires being maintained, trained constantly, which is obtained by giving as much as you receive using the maximum of your best capacities in the interest of others as much as yours.
 If your faith has been destroyed by others, take your distance from them without any remorse, and listen directly to God 's words he left us in the Bible so we can make proper use of our mind/soul and body, because He is our creator, He is the father of every single man, woman , kid on earth. His words are the path to Life, this is why He is called the Living God. He will teach you love, loyalty and fidelity. He will guide you to having children, and then you ll be ready to understand the others 50 % of life a single man or woman doesnt know.

But for a partially lost atheist, it would require reprogramming  thought patterns, behaviors, habits, relationships. It requires modifying your mind, just the way you modify, sculpt your body. Keeping the good, and getting rid of the bad.

I have a blog written in french which is quite huge and well followed by french speaking people, and most of what i write on here once in a while is a translation of what i write there.

God's words have been powerful enough for long enough to allow countless generations of men and women to maintain protect and develop life, so my modest participation , which can be understood as a modern reinterpretation of the message of God, as useful as it obviously is to some who still have enough faith left in this lost world and who want to preserve and cultivate it, couldnt replace God's words.
A mix of both should be prefered. Faith is a personal experience, but we re all walking ont he same path, we re just at differents steps.

Hopefully one day my english skills will be good enough to translate everything i wrote in french to english, or maybe someone's else will do it.

A good first step would be to buy a Bible, ignore all the people who didnt read it -following their own parents "advises", ignore all of those who made a false interpretation of it or who tainted its message with their own sins, and make your mind all by yourself. Without guidance we are nothing and we get lost. We can make good use of our souls and bodies only by following God's words. Atheist fall into despair after believing in nihislm, and absurdity. As a result they dont reproduce or destroy their kids by abandonning them, or convert to islam.

As Esaie said it "those who dont believe, wont survive".

Our future is a mix of the best from past and present. And we have to filter with the use of faith good and bad. Intelligence, money, "strenght", without a heart nourrished by a constant faith, by spirituality, are useless at best, destructive most of the time.

::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2012, 05:41:52 PM »
'Our future is a mix of the best from past and present.' What a load  of crap. Let me guess, you have a novel inside you?   ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2012, 05:42:55 PM »
'Our future is a mix of the best from past and present.' What a load  of crap. Let me guess, you have a big dildo inside you?   ::)
FIXED ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2012, 05:43:08 PM »
Dr Chimps struggling  ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 05:44:01 PM »
FIXED ;D
Indeed! A good editor is worth his weight in gold.    ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2012, 05:44:26 PM »

I cant give you practical guidelines to a "successful" life. What is "success". How many "successful" people are unhappy. How many "unsuccessful" people are...happy, but you dont hear about them.

I can give you practical guidelines to a happy life tho, not to confuse with a life of pleasures. A happy life is a balance of healthy pleasures supervised by a strong , stable faith which requires being maintained, trained constantly, which is obtained by giving as much as you receive using the maximum of your best capacities in the interest of others as much as yours.
 If your faith has been destroyed by others, take your distance from them without any remorse, and listen directly to God 's words he left us in the Bible so we can make proper use of our mind/soul and body, because He is our creator, He is the father of every single man, woman , kid on earth. His words are the path to Life, this is why He is called the Living God. He will teach you love, loyalty and fidelity. He will guide you to having children, and then you ll be ready to understand the others 50 % of life a single man or woman doesnt know.
As Esaie said it "those who dont believe, wont survive".

But for a partially lost atheist, it would require reprogramming  thought patterns, behaviors, habits, relationships. It requires modifying your mind, just the way you modify, sculpt your body. Keeping the good, and getting rid of the bad.

I have a blog written in french which is quite huge and well followed by french speaking people, and most of what i write on here once in a while is a translation of what i write there.

God's words have been powerful enough for long enough to allow countless generations of men and women to maintain protect and develop life, so my modest participation , which can be understood as a modern reinterpretation of the message of God, as useful as it obviously is to some who still have enough faith left in this lost world and who want to preserve and cultivate it, couldnt replace God's words.
A mix of both should be prefered. Faith is a personal experience, but we re all walking ont he same path, we re just at differents steps.

Hopefully one day my english skills will be good enough to translate everything i wrote in french to english, or maybe someone's else will do it.

A good first step would be to buy a Bible, ignore all the people who didnt read it -following their own parents "advises", ignore all of those who made a false interpretation of it or who tainted its message with their own sins, and make your mind all by yourself. Without guidance we are nothing and we get lost. We can make good use of our soul and bodies only by following God's words.

Our future is a mix of the best from past and present. And we have to filter with the use of faith good and bad. Intelligence, money, "strenght", without a heart nourrished by a constant faith, by spirituality, are useless at best, destructive most of the time.

I've read half of this shit and it's completely utterly garbage. It's hard to give you any credibility when people on here ask you for "advice" out of sarcasm and you're quick to jump the gun for opportunity to show your wisdom, knowledge, and life experiences. (whooptie doo)

You're a hypocrite, and you contradict yourself, messages and so-called teachings. Aren't you the same person who call people f a g g o t s and bad mouthing about the dead people on how they deserved to die.

You're nothing but a pee on.

How about we just set up a poll to see how many people really take you serious and like you on here. Let's see how much of your wisdom, knowledge and teachings really sum you up on here Mr.
#

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2012, 05:45:05 PM »
Indeed! A good editor is worth his weight in gold.    ;D
You`re welcome.  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2012, 05:48:22 PM »
I've read half of this shit and it's completely utterly garbage. It's hard to give you any credibility when people on here ask you for "advice" out of sarcasm and you're quick to jump the gun for opportunity to show your wisdom, knowledge, and life experiences. (whooptie doo)

You're a hypocrite, and you contradict yourself, messages and so-called teachings. Aren't you the same person who call people f a g g o t s and bad mouthing about the dead people on how they deserved to die.

You're nothing but a pee on.

How about we just set up a poll to see how many people really take you serious and like you on here. Let's see how much of your wisdom, knowledge and teachings really sum you up on here Mr.
Good post bro!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2012, 05:49:04 PM »
ubercunt

I hope there aren't any clues regarding your identity on your french blog

You have an outing coming your way, garcon.

I'm sure you know what it says in the bible about the fullness of time.
salut Alex. Décidément t'es toujours aussi con et frustré gros sac à merde ! Je vois que tu n'as rien appris. Plutôt que de perdre ta vie à tenter de faire chier le monde, tu devrais peut être un peu les écouter et voir la poutre dans ton oeil.

oh and btw...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2012, 05:51:31 PM »
i can't believe there is so much hate for uberman!  he brings powerful wisdom...

:D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2012, 05:55:27 PM »
i can't believe there is so much hate for uberman!  he brings powerful wisdom...

:D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2012, 06:27:43 PM »

A good first step would be to buy a Bible,

There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is His Messenger, And The Quran Is The Direct Word of God, Spoken To, And Transcribed By Muhammad For The Benefit Of Mankind.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2012, 06:37:38 PM »
Our future is a mix of the best from past and present.
::)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
How can someone give "practical guidelines to a happy life", when this someone is a negative moron whose happiness seems to be as real as lonnie teper's heterosexuality?

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2012, 06:52:45 PM »
"aspergers" is just another crutch they threw at generation nothingness as a "scientific" excuse for being a fucking douchebag ass hole loser

Made me lol

Naggash

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2012, 06:56:27 PM »
His franglais is also very funny. The various malapropisms, gallicisms ("occident"), redundant profanity ("what the fuck in hell"), grammatical mistakes, all of this despite the super hard effort in trying to pass for an english speaker, all hilarious.

Has he said that he is French? That photo which is apparently him shows a very French looking person.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2012, 06:58:34 PM »
lol wes got it right

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2012, 07:20:04 PM »
To achieve a successful life, visit many doctors and pretend you have narcolepsy until one will prescribe you Desoxyn (pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine). Consume one or two tablets in order to trick your brains reward circuitry into believing that you are achieving something great in life, then post on getbig about how awesome it is.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2012, 07:37:20 PM »
There Is No God But Allah And Muhammad Is His Messenger, And The Quran Is The Direct Word of God, Spoken To, And Transcribed By Muhammad For The Benefit Of Mankind.

The quran is a bad imitation of the Bible. The Bible is from divine origin, when the quran has been written by thieves, camel fuckers and child molesters.

Read some history books, get an education, i dont know, but do something, some of you guys ignorance is baffling.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2012, 08:07:03 PM »
The quran is a bad imitation of the Bible. The Bible is from divine origin, when the quran has been written by thieves, camel fuckers and child molesters.

Read some history books, get an education, i dont know, but do something, some of you guys ignorance is baffling.
I wonder where you get the above information from then, which among other things implies that there were multiple authors of the Quran? 

follow the arrows

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2012, 11:08:25 PM »
is uberman happy and successful?

how long have you been this religious?

were you this religious when you used the "fecesinurface" and "the hater" accounts?

E
E

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2012, 11:31:48 PM »
 ???

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2012, 12:08:47 AM »
buy a bible n god th creator

lol

fuck that shit

praise satan , fuck her ass n fetch your cum sound much better

anyhow ,

be hedonistic on present time being with no limits and no boundaries

happiness is sex in mutual love n endless passion , indeed , rarely happen but when it does it doesnt go forgotten

with this you smile , contempt

be happy with less as possible , far way of materialism n unreal ambition

diversity of life n experiences with moments of fireworks n tornado

live life at fullest ,, extreme and colourful
Your messed up BLP!

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2012, 12:39:34 AM »
People who worship a god (jahweh, allah etc.) are stupid. Plain and simple.

If you were god, would you like to be worshipped and feared? If the answer is yes, than you are a psychopath, just like the god you christians, jews and moslims worship.