Author Topic: tribulus natural?  (Read 14837 times)

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
tribulus natural?
« on: February 10, 2012, 11:11:44 PM »
i love tribulus... am i still a natty?
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: tribulus natural?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 06:10:55 AM »
why not.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:41:44 AM »
I tired that crap years ago and it didn't do anything.  But if it works for you then that is great.  I would vote Tribulus as natural since it is just a raw herb. 

I have read that other testosterone boosting foods are things like avocado and almonds.  (good fats).  I eat those every so often just because I like them.  But never noticed any magical gains from it.  LOL 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 09:53:07 AM »
The latest I've read on Tribulus is that it may stimulate Leutenizing Hormone (LH), which may increase testosterone production in some men depending on individual deficiencies and other matters of biochemistry. Also, certain Tribulus formulas are superior to others. If you are one of the people lucky enough to benefit from it, then go right ahead. Given its nature, and the fact that there are no bans or restrictions on it, I'd say your "natural" status is safe.

As far as fats, yes: sex hormones are lipid-soluble cholesterol derivatives. Consuming healthy fat sources will help support optimal test levels. By optimal, I mean baseline. Don't make the mistake of thinking the more fat you eat, the more test you will produce.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 10:53:36 PM »
thanks.
X

PhysiqueNatural

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 01:04:23 AM »
I never even consider using anything thats increases hormone levels in the body.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2012, 06:56:12 PM »
there's one study that showed tribulus increases test levels..The study wasn't funded by sopharma..

i can't seem to find it now

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 07:14:50 PM »
Whenever I take tribulus I wake up with a rock solid erection
I don't think it will make any difference to anyone's physique though

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 11:26:55 AM »
I never even consider using anything thats increases hormone levels in the body.

For sure this is the 100% safest method!   ;) 

rotaryfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2012, 01:49:41 PM »
bro science in my circle seems to suggest that if you are a younger individual with normal levels of natural hormones then tribulus isn't going to help lift those levels any higher. I have always been under the impression that it is most beneficial for men over 40 and may help to bring natural test levels back to the level they were at younger ages.  Maybe just bullshit bro science, but that is what I have always heard from people who take it.

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 11:38:20 AM »
That would make sense kind of ... plus "years ago" when I tried it I was in my early 20's.  And much like the bro science you mentioned uhh it didn't do anything.  Or the herbs were just lawn clippings that the vendor sells at GNC to people.  LOL   ;D