Author Topic: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!  (Read 13423 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2012, 02:27:27 PM »
seriously man, its really easy. i dont care what gh15 says.

fish oil= 10 grams per day. take the coated ones so you dont burp that shit all day.
red yeast rice, not positive on dosage.
cut out whatever shit food you are eating. bare down and go fish and egg whites hard core.
cardio= 20 minutes a day with effort. not just putzing along.

i dropped cholesterol 40 points in 3 months doing this. dont fuck around man.
Good post.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 02:36:23 PM »
Height is NUMERO UNO  to women and always will be,  from an evolutionary perspective and I'll explain why.  Taller men are superior  because it signals healthy genes and a stronger more efficient immune system , muscle hypertrophy that you get with weight training and anabolic steroids is an unnatural process.

im married so no need to ever worry about that  :)  and youre right, it does all that but its also how you carry yourself. Im by no means self conscious about height, body image, I do it for me. height god gave me this so you lvie with it but maybe once or twice had problem with height with the ladies. more time than none it was never an issue
muscle

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2012, 02:40:22 PM »
im married so no need to ever worry about that  :)  and youre right, it does all that but its also how you carry yourself. Im by no means self conscious about height, body image, I do it for me. height god gave me this so you lvie with it but maybe once or twice had problem with height with the ladies. more time than none it was never an issue

oh I know bro I'm not 6'3 myself either ...although it would be nice. :D
l

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2012, 03:06:06 PM »
If you can even get your arm in those machines you are a twink. I can't get mine in past the elbow.
same here
i was bout to say the same

Swlabr

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2012, 03:20:34 PM »
6 foot master race here, feels good man. 8)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2012, 03:30:16 PM »
your fat mother is a prick.. ;D.fuck ,thats what scum  haters get..you,  you have enough being impotent..reason why your girl left you..fags cant take a bit of their own medicine..lol..bitches

This

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2012, 03:33:51 PM »
6 foot master race here, feels good man. 8)

I'm  same..it's a good height but not alpha. diesel is 6'2 up....... >:(
l

Swlabr

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2012, 03:58:31 PM »
I'm  same..it's a good height but not alpha. diesel is 6'2 up....... >:(

True, I'd love to be 6'3", 260 - 265 lbs lean with good proportions.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
i would love to be that tall :)  woulding argue with that lol
muscle

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2012, 04:42:07 PM »
I laugh at these fools who complain about their health and gear almost as if someone is "forcing them to do it".  ::) bunch of fucking pansies, you have 22 year old guys complaining about blood pressure problems from steroids ::)....well if that's the case buddy you should hang it up and stick to low dosed cycles your not made for this game and you will end up hurting yourself the moment you push the envelope.great  response to  drugs is dandy but it's not as important as your ability to handle large amounts of drugs without getting sick..
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2012, 04:43:39 PM »
only the strong survive....

Jay cutler= good genetics
dennis newman= shit genetics
l

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2012, 04:45:34 PM »
I laugh at these fools who complain about their health and gear almost as if someone is "forcing them to do it".  ::) bunch of fucking pansies, you have 22 year old guys complaining about blood pressure problems from steroids ::)....well if that's the case buddy you should hang it up and stick to low dosed cycles your not made for this game and you will end up hurting yourself the moment you push the envelope.great  response to  drugs is dandy but it's not as important as your ability to handle large amounts of drugs without getting sick..
x2, that's a replication of part of the bible.. = good pupil  ;)

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2012, 05:50:40 PM »
You talkin' to me punk?  I'm not a 22 yr old.  I had been working out for 12 years before I ever tried prohormones, then after 3 years of that did I start using tren ace.  I started working out when I was 15 because I was a fat ass.  Do the math smart guy and figure out my age.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2012, 06:02:22 PM »
Getbig must be slipping because this should have been on the first page -

Up the dosage!
G

L.L

« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2012, 06:02:30 PM »
You talkin' to me punk?  I'm not a 22 yr old.  I had been working out for 12 years before I ever tried prohormones, then after 3 years of that did I start using tren ace.  I started working out when I was 15 because I was a fat ass.  Do the math smart guy and figure out my age.

^^^^ dead man posting

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #65 on: February 11, 2012, 07:09:07 PM »
Give up drugs and add running to your lifting routine.  Get lean and forget all thoughts of posing in a speedo.  Look thin and tight.  Get a decent haircut and keep it cut fresh.  Buy some decent clothes and focus on career.  Watch the girls flock to you instead of making steroid jokes behind your back.

Amen.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #66 on: February 11, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »
Amen.

lean is the "in" thing right now.....nobody cares about being huge these days. lots of former bodybuilders are slimming down to the fitness model look, why I have no idea....but it is happening and you see alot less huge guys walking around.
l

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #67 on: February 11, 2012, 07:40:51 PM »
lean is the "in" thing right now.....nobody cares about being huge these days. lots of former bodybuilders are slimming down to the fitness model look, why I have no idea....but it is happening and you see alot less huge guys walking around.

lots of former bodybuilders have no choice.

and lean and in shape has always been in.

Lift 3 days per week, do some running and other types of cardiovascular activities.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #68 on: February 11, 2012, 08:39:54 PM »
I worked in a pharmacy for years, and I will tell you that those free machines they have in safeway, cvs, etc, are NOT accurate AT ALL. The company who is supposed to calibrate them, NEVER does it. I had a reading of 155/94 and was like wtf!? This was on a cruise of 300/wk of just test. So I went to my doc worried as all hell, and he took my BP with a large cuff, because for us who train, regular cuffs are too small and will not give accurate readings, and it was perfect at 118/77. My suggestion, get yourself a doc visit and have him check your BP or go buy the old bulb and meter style kit with a large cuff, and do it yourself. As for your cholesterol, yea it's definitely high, but doesn't necessarily mean anything bad. It's the HDL and LDL that you need to see. I'd those are fucked, then you have a problem. Anyway, 1200mg red yeast rice, 81mg chewable aspirin, 3g omega-3(omega-3 ONLY, 3g fish oil and 3g omega-3 are 2 totally different things. 3g omega-3 is equal to 10 regular fish oil softgels.) also take 200mg COQ10, 1600mg plant phytosterols, 300mg grape seed extract, 1000mg niacin, and 500mg turmeric standardized extract for circumin. This with 20min cardio after every workout at about 4.5mph, should keep you healthy as can be without using medications. This is the exact protocol I'm using, and I'm on 600/wk tren, 900/wk EQ, and 750/wk test e. Just had blood taken a few days ago and everything is within the "normal" range. Everyone is different, so what works for me, may not work for you, but it will damn sure help.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mn/mol.htm

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2012, 08:44:45 PM »
lisinopril keeps my BP normal when on tren. Drop tren or EQ, or at least the doses

Been on it for six months now.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2012, 08:47:03 PM »
Been on it for six months now.
How's that working for you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2012, 08:51:10 PM »
How's that working for you?

Works good, Doc only has me on 20mg a day with 20mg of Lipitor. Was off for a while but put me back on. The Lipitor even at that low of a dose really makes my joints ache so I have to lighten the loads.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2012, 09:02:13 PM »
Height is NUMERO UNO  to women and always will be,  from an evolutionary perspective and I'll explain why.  Taller men are superior  because it signals healthy genes and a stronger more efficient immune system , muscle hypertrophy that you get with weight training and anabolic steroids is an unnatural process.
Maybe #2, $$$ is always number one for most women.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2012, 09:03:10 PM »
BP changes with every minute of every day.

The monitors at your local pharmacy have sleeves that are meant for old ladies. My arms are 17" cold and I can't fit into the sleeve.

Ask the pharmacist, if the sleeve is too tight, you will NOT get an accurate reading.

Your doc is the best bet. Nobody should be running gear w/o supervision.

Some people say "be honest with your doctor about everything" ~ well, if you decide to do that, make sure he doesn't put anything in his records because there are situations that may arise later in life where all of your medical records might possibly be subpoenaed...

He doesn't have to write everything down to help you stay alive.

chess315

« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2012, 10:09:01 PM »
thats even a rough one by getbig standards lol people wishing others to die and impotence lol Them are prolly 2 of the worst steroids for lipids but just because u have high cholesetrol doesn't mean your going to die. If i was you I would come of or go on a cruise test or anavar or something low dose and get that lipid and bp lower then change your choice of steroids.