Author Topic: Asunme Hgh  (Read 10680 times)

Miggeh

• Getbig I
Asunme Hgh
« on: February 11, 2012, 02:54:09 AM »
Has anyone used Asunme hgh? can't find any reviews on the net.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
Re: Asunme Hgh
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »
JUST ordered couple of kits, should get it this week.... will update

nobel252

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 10:23:52 PM »
If your talking about ansomone then yes this some high quality pharmgrade gh.

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2012, 08:25:29 AM »
As promised im updating .... recieved my gh and good news... asunme is g2g, all indicators are there   , cts for sure and heavy sleepy feeling after the shot, after the kigtropin fiasco i think ill stick around with this one 4 a while.

God bless china with their counterfeits, 4 a 1oo bucks a kit u cant go wrong.... unless its bunk!!

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 04:57:00 PM »
As promised im updating .... recieved my gh and good news... asunme is g2g, all indicators are there   , cts for sure and heavy sleepy feeling after the shot, after the kigtropin fiasco i think ill stick around with this one 4 a while.

God bless china with their counterfeits, 4 a 1oo bucks a kit u cant go wrong.... unless its bunk!!

If I may ask, how many iu's daily?
l

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 11:04:35 PM »
i started with 5 , now i upped to 10    :D

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 08:02:18 AM »
Ive used ANSOMONE its great quality,, but you have to have a source that sells legit shit and for ansomone and jintropin they make it easy all you have to do is type in the serial numbers on the ANKEBIO site or GENSCI SITE and it will tell you in 1 second if the product was produced by them or is fake... dont get took do your research

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 10:01:15 AM »
this isn't ansomone, it's asunme
l

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 08:34:43 PM »
asunme i think is the generic or counterfit if u will version of the legit one...not pharma grade for sure but seeems to be helping... in my case i cant afford pharma grade so i buy what i can...sucks to be poor!! >:(

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 08:40:19 PM »
I dont mean to be rude or anything at all I know it is difficult ,, but if you dont know what your getting I think your extra funds can be better off saved or put towards a hobby, or towards more gear ... because you literally could be getting anything in those vials(ghrps, sugar, cjc 1295).... if you dont mind me asking what were you paying for this SO CALLED counterfeit gh

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 10:05:38 PM »
well although i agree somewhat with you, when comes to gear u never know what u put in your body,most of the shit ppl inject is from some underground lab,where quality control is somewhat shaddy at best,look at the kingtrophin fiasco,they where selling good shit untill ppl started to get vial with sugar on them!!

As for gh,certain signs lets u know where exactly the product is going... over time weight loss is undeniable,cts,the sleep feeling an hour after injection,etc..

Unless u have access to top notch of the shelf pharma grade product i think u cant really know how real your product are unless you try them.I have try quite a few underdose products out there, just part of the game,now i buy somewhere else.just my 2 cents. :D

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 12:23:22 PM »
So j_mtl, If I may ask compared to other brands are the signs similar? Also - are these the ones?
l

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 01:35:04 PM »
looks like the same bs generic blue top that kami sent out as replacement kigs expect has a label.. same flip off written on the top

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 09:57:46 PM »
ok guys i will tell u this.... i was able to try maybe the last good batch of kigtropin that was out before the big fiasco...and compared to it i will say its a little less potent than the original good kingtropin....now that s the only comparing im able to do for im sort of new when it comes to gh,and i havent try all the stuff out there... like i posted before this is only my personal opinion on this , plz do your own research before coffing up some cash on it... just my 2 cents.

good luck guys

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2012, 12:34:49 PM »
Ive used ANSOMONE its great quality,, but you have to have a source that sells legit shit and for ansomone and jintropin they make it easy all you have to do is type in the serial numbers on the ANKEBIO site or GENSCI SITE and it will tell you in 1 second if the product was produced by them or is fake... dont get took do your research

I dont think typing in the codes only to find out its fake AFTER you bought it will do you any good.

Is this suppose to be pharm grade? It seems more expensive then generic yet not quite up at pharm grade prices.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 12:39:06 PM »
THIS ASUMNE OR WHATEVER IS GENERIC        ANSOMONE and JINTROPIN are PHARM GRADE

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 06:49:59 PM »
THIS ASUMNE OR WHATEVER IS GENERIC        ANSOMONE and JINTROPIN are PHARM GRADE

This is what I dont get, if its pharm grade why can it be found for a price not THAT much higher then generics and far less expensive then most other pharm grades. Yes from legit sources.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 08:22:39 PM »
Because its not pharma grade. Nothing coming out of China can be called pharma grade in the truest sense. China has no standards so how is it pharma grade? Compared to what? You answered your own question, if its so cheap how can it be pharma grade. If you ever tried real fully dosed pharma grade gh it truly is magic in a bottle. Insane painfull pumps after 5 days on it, literally changes in your physique every couple of days, leaness and very full looking after a couple of weeks and very expensive!! Dont give a shit who your source is if its real pharma grade its expensive!! Ive run the crap from china and then ran real gh wow...

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2012, 10:42:51 PM »
Because its not pharma grade. Nothing coming out of China can be called pharma grade in the truest sense. China has no standards so how is it pharma grade? Compared to what? You answered your own question, if its so cheap how can it be pharma grade. If you ever tried real fully dosed pharma grade gh it truly is magic in a bottle. Insane painfull pumps after 5 days on it, literally changes in your physique every couple of days, leaness and very full looking after a couple of weeks and very expensive!! Dont give a shit who your source is if its real pharma grade its expensive!! Ive run the crap from china and then ran real gh wow...

Curious in your experience are these so called "claimed pharma grade" ghs stronger/purer then chinese generics? Aka its not pharm grade but its worth the extra money over generics?

^ This goes to anyone who can answer from experience.

itrain

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 01:06:29 PM »

This first part of your quote is not true Gensci and Ankebio have certificate analysis proving that they are indeed producing 191aa of the highest quality,, they have been tested by the Chinese body of science,, http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/86079-euro-jin-product-pictures.html

They are Official Pharm grade gh used in hospitals, and sold in pharmacies in china, hong kong, indonesia, russia, and ukraine to name a few.

The only reason they are cheaper then US pharms is because the cost to manufacture in china is over 500X cheaper, setting production cost aside all other regulations have been tested and passed