Author Topic: primo prices all over the place,,legit?  (Read 4000 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
primo prices all over the place,,legit?
« on: February 11, 2012, 04:13:52 AM »
not mentioning names or sources,,,but on diff boards i see it for $50 and for $100, how is there such a big diff and the $50 still legit primo?  Anyone think that some primo going around cheap may not be primo?  And dont PM asking for sources i just wanna discuss if $50 sounds right considering what the powder must cost etc.  Seems a little too low.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: primo prices all over the place,,legit?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 05:12:07 AM »
i get mine for $37/gram so yes it can be, but it depends on the source. i have no idea who you are referring to and i doubt too many others willl either and be able to give you their experience or knowledge of that source.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:00:07 AM »
WON'T GO INTO NAMES BUT ONLY 1 IS SELLING $100, THREE ARE SELLING $50-60 AND ALL THREE HAVE GREAT REPS. BUT SO DOES THAT 1 SELLING $100.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 08:10:21 AM »
Ya I see the exact same thing. I would go with whoever has the best reputation who you trust the most.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 09:41:01 AM »
so your taking gh15's advice on his current drug of the week recommendation?

TEAM Nasser

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 10:17:31 AM »
Iam going to try it. Never ran primo before so why not. Drop the test (and water bloat) run 800mg primo, 500 tren ace and 600mg masteron for a lean dry look.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 10:20:10 AM »
so your taking gh15's advice on his current drug of the week recommendation?

Primo is known  to be a great drug. You think otherwise?

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 11:28:49 AM »
Iam going to try it. Never ran primo before so why not. Drop the test (and water bloat) run 800mg primo, 500 tren ace and 600mg masteron for a lean dry look.

looks tasty!

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 01:00:01 PM »
god bless your hair,otherwise that are great comounds  :D
GETBIG!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 03:36:52 PM »
you gotta run a shit load of it, and there is not point unless you are going to compete, just use test.  Besides it is expensive and often fake as well.

TEAM Nasser

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 04:39:31 PM »
GH15 recommends methenolone acetate correct?  I've only seen sources carrying methenolone enanthate.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 10:35:42 PM »
I have seen methenolone enanthate sell for 50-60$ wich is super low. For quality primo amps you are looking at 10-15$. I know a guy who has legit primo amps for 10$. and they are 100% real. I would only buy those. I dont trust UGL primo.I think the original british dragon had the est primo and it was 100-110$ for a 10ml multi dose vial.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 12:21:01 AM »
GH15 recommends methenolone acetate correct?  I've only seen sources carrying methenolone enanthate.

yes he does. methenolone acetate. you usually only see methenolone acetate sold in tablet form.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 03:41:30 AM »
i imagine primo-ace would sting like a bitch when pinning it. primo-ace also expensive as hell in oral form since it's not methylated and you need to eat so much of it.

primo-e all the way  ;D

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 04:09:33 AM »
Hard on the hair? Only if you have the balding genetic. I love tren and masteron and still have a full head of hair and iam in my forties. Expensive not really it would be about $200 a month to run it. Just never ran it before and i believe my source is a stand up guy so no worries about being fake. You really dont notice how much water bloat you have on test untill you come off of it and you look lean after.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 04:16:14 AM »
Hard on the hair? Only if you have the balding genetic. I love tren and masteron and still have a full head of hair and iam in my forties. Expensive not really it would be about $200 a month to run it. Just never ran it before and i believe my source is a stand up guy so no worries about being fake. You really dont notice how much water bloat you have on test untill you come off of it and you look lean after.

it's rare for men not to have it.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 04:48:04 AM »
True as you see alot more guys balding then not. My cousins were all balding in their early 20's. I went to a family reunion last summer and my aunt said i dont look like i belong in the family as i have hair. lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 05:07:14 AM »
i wish i could say the same, if i had one wish in life, it wouldn't be a billion dollars or immortality but it would be to not have the balding gene. damn, shit sucks so bad.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 06:18:35 AM »
i get mine for $37/gram so yes it can be, but it depends on the source. i have no idea who you are referring to and i doubt too many others willl either and be able to give you their experience or knowledge of that source.

so the powder goes for 37 a gram?  and guys selling bottles for 50 so the are only marking it up $13?  sounds shady to me, how much does E powder go for a gram?  a gram of primo should be in a bottle and about 2.5 to 3 g in a bottle of test.  id like to compare the markup to test bottles, usually go $35-40.  i just dont see why a guy would bother even making it only to get $13 a bottle

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 06:34:43 AM »
Depends where you get your powder. I have a powder list that has Primo powder for $17 a gram and the more you buy the cheaper it gets. I think the UGL are buying kilos which would be a lot cheaper.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 08:17:41 AM »
I have seen methenolone enanthate sell for 50-60$ wich is super low. For quality primo amps you are looking at 10-15$. I know a guy who has legit primo amps for 10$. and they are 100% real. I would only buy those. I dont trust UGL primo.I think the original british dragon had the est primo and it was 100-110$ for a 10ml multi dose vial.

didn't shering stop making primo long ago, the supply anyone has had must have run dry by now?  Does another company make them as well?  Years ago I saw shering primo going for 15$ an amp, no one in their right minds would run it @ 1000mg a week at that price, some of the things said on the g and o are crazy.

I wouldn't trust any ugl making primo, it is expensive and they can easily substitute another cheaper product in the vial and you would never know.

TEAM Nasser

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 08:24:53 AM »
Made somewhere else (Germany?) but imported to turkey still.

didn't shering stop making primo long ago, the supply anyone has had must have run dry by now?  Does another company make them as well?  Years ago I saw shering primo going for 15$ an amp, no one in their right minds would run it @ 1000mg a week at that price, some of the things said on the g and o are crazy.

I wouldn't trust any ugl making primo, it is expensive and they can easily substitute another cheaper product in the vial and you would never know.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 09:58:50 AM »
so the powder goes for 37 a gram?  and guys selling bottles for 50 so the are only marking it up $13?  sounds shady to me, how much does E powder go for a gram?  a gram of primo should be in a bottle and about 2.5 to 3 g in a bottle of test.  id like to compare the markup to test bottles, usually go $35-40.  i just dont see why a guy would bother even making it only to get $13 a bottle

no it's finished oil from gauls

powder goes for like $3-9/gram direct from china

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »
oh ok, that makes sense as far as pricing then.  i wonder if any UG labs actually test their powders?  i guess they could use a melting point to test them out?  i would hope they dont just trust their supply from china.  i think everyone knows how china operates just look at kigtropin.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 10:37:41 AM »
oh ok, that makes sense as far as pricing then.  i wonder if any UG labs actually test their powders?  i guess they could use a melting point to test them out?  i would hope they dont just trust their supply from china.  i think everyone knows how china operates just look at kigtropin.

they don't test their powders because even if the test results were poor the sources can't really do anything since they are stuck with the same suppliers regardless. the biggest issue isn't so much the quality of the steroid powder it's the heavy metal contaminants which you have to send into a lab to get tested for, i doubt many sources want to do that. lewellyn did that in his books and a decent handful of them came back positive for heavy metals