Author Topic: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)  (Read 49380 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2012, 12:33:08 PM »

ahahahahahaha

except that he was competing in late 70's and trenbolone came out to market in late 80's.

you don't have a fucking clue, do you?
didn't negma make it in the late 70s

I heard nubret was coining it, bringing in parabolan back then

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2012, 12:55:59 PM »
ric drasin posts here as maxrep, right?

Maybe he can enlighten us as to what Samir did between 81 and 82, up to 81 he looked smooth, round faced and bloated

From 82 onwards what a huge difference, and 83 he peaked but still looked great later on until 89 or so,

i read that nubret had him on a drug that contained estrogen. he stopped using it and dried right out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2012, 01:30:53 PM »
he said i was on prohormones in 1979

Hahahhah, really?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2012, 01:34:00 PM »

lol

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2012, 01:37:18 PM »
Hahahhah, really?

yes, a high school pic of me basement training.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2012, 01:46:26 PM »

lol  ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2012, 02:25:26 PM »

ahahahahahaha

except that he was competing in late 70's and trenbolone came out to market in late 80's.

you don't have a fucking clue, do you?

are you felas for real? do you knwo who you talk to here? i dont get it do i alwys need to bring corection to your stupid postings? forgod sake read the damn bible,, it wil be in good language on webpage...read it!

trenbolona wa sin use since early 70s by all bodybuildrs,,PARABOLAN FROM NEGMA = TRENBOLONA ACE,, forget the smal detail of 2 inject for week its all the same thing ,, parabolana even slihtly better,, over all same thing ,, veterinary drug available for bodybuild usage ince 70s and early ! 70s

this is fucking joke i swear

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2012, 02:27:28 PM »
I only remember d-bol being 5mg back then. (70's)

saying the fella who said hgh was available for usage...in the 70s by some,,, coach stop with the twiting,,everything i write is true ,, this is nto some balonie i made up ,, no reason to ,, this is real deal drugs ued in the 70s ,, both vet and pharma grade ,, all were used,, one look into franco  before and after will tell you this estrogenic female looking fella was on all vet drugs he could get his hands on

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2012, 02:30:35 PM »
Yer, he clearly got no clue.

not onlyh do i hav ea clue i actualy competed in the top with the fellas who use all of those products ,, you abue the fact i dont have much time to come here and bring balonie information that 1,, i never said...2,, quote me wrong,, read the bible! this is your shortest fastet way to pro card or atleast if real bad structure...to top amatuer,,,today bad structure count less so profesional card after readoing bible will be on your dinner table wether in the masters or in the opens this you wil hav eto be the judge of

just dont twist my worst tryin to decredit gh15 only because i dont hav emuch time ti respons,, my elfs dont see everything and they also are busy ,,i hope the good fellas among you can actualy corect those misguided souls who really LIE about what gh15 wrote

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2012, 02:33:17 PM »

no i said you were on prohormones in the late 80s picturres or was it mid 80s  it was close to the 90s when i said it ,, not that skinny highschol picturr of you when you flex and look liek skinny batman,, not that picture friend,,

BE ACCURATE WHEN QUOTING ME!

if you think i said it about 1979 picture bring this picture here and show me my quote then i wil rspond,,
if i said you were on pro hormone trust me you were! on pro hormone

there were many kind of pro hormones,, hopefuly if van b not too busy he can come  and corect shis misguided souls once again ,, im just too busy to pay atention to every posting now day

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2012, 02:33:55 PM »
i read that nubret had him on a drug that contained estrogen. he stopped using it and dried right out.

Lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2012, 02:39:25 PM »
one of the prise you pay when you become extremly famous is fellas quoting you wrong,,i just have no time to fix this thing with the quoting me wrong,, i learned to accept it!,, i expect my pupils to know how to read past it

i do nto appreciate being twisted as in my words being twisteed ,,, wether its done to discredit gh15 or for whatever reason even if for joke...it is worse than actualy saying a lie of your own ,, reason is the bible is very very long,, fellas take time to read it all and all the posting inside are not only about bodybuild...so it take time and especialy with the speling its hard,,but you wil get bible with good speling very soon ,,

if you quote me try to quote me SEMI right,,i realy dont ask for nothing else

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2012, 02:46:13 PM »
are you felas for real? do you knwo who you talk to here? i dont get it do i alwys need to bring corection to your stupid postings? forgod sake read the damn bible,, it wil be in good language on webpage...read it!

trenbolona wa sin use since early 70s by all bodybuildrs,,PARABOLAN FROM NEGMA = TRENBOLONA ACE,, forget the smal detail of 2 inject for week its all the same thing ,, parabolana even slihtly better,, over all same thing ,, veterinary drug available for bodybuild usage ince 70s and early ! 70s

gh15 approved

"Do you know who you're talking too?"  LOL.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
and keep moving!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2012, 02:54:57 PM »
"Do you know who you're talking too?"  LOL.

haha,  nope, we have no fukking clue!!!    (well, i do, but i promised not to say)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »
Are you guys saying GH 15 isnt a pro, and his posts are a little unbelivable .   ;D

Glad to see that theres a few of us on hear over 210lbs with low bodyfat who arent on 10,000 mg a week along with 100 iu of HGH.

The Dbol was 5mg and was made by Ciba back in Steves day, I would say his physique was built from mainly Primobolan Deca and Dbol as they were teh staples back in his day, The reason he looked flat was because he along like lots of other guys didnt use much or any test back then as they were so anti water retention. Some notables who did use androgens back then were Viator and Mentzer, you can see teh difference in their physiques, true anadrol thickness, test really didnt come into it until the early 80s and then mainly only off season from my experaince especially with teh guys who used to be  power lifters as well.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2012, 03:05:01 PM »
Correct!
you've spoken of bannout before, you knew/know him well, am I right?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2012, 03:15:42 PM »

gh15 approved

ROFL

Parabolan from Negma wasn't available in 80's ahahahha.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2012, 03:22:16 PM »
Parabolan wasnt tren acetate either from memory, It was tren something else and came in a 30ml bottle with a funny diosage like 62.5mg per ml, French Vet drug i seem to recall, was around from the mid 80s   

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2012, 03:50:16 PM »
76.5mg, 50mg of tren after the hex ester is accounted for. :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2012, 03:50:58 PM »
this is wacked for me to even respond to this ,, its bunch of idiotic statments trying to do whatever ,, you dont get it im already in history my name is biger than any bodybuild out there,, no mater how you say it or how hard you try ...you wil be just another dog barking in the alley ,,

the truth of the mater is

trenbolona was available to use since early 70s ,, infact late 60s!

the second fact is you need to be consiatant on hormones none stop to get anywhere in bodybuild,, and even this retard from 70s was! he just ws flat muscle,, muscles were not good insertions ...happens

you try to discredit someone who can not be discredit ..this is the main problem here,,

this is why i said i dont even know why i answer ,, i do it out of stimulation i like being stimulated

but to actual write some of the balonie you write whern you know well you are all HORMONE addicts lol its quite embaresing for yourself to do since you are the ones who need to look YORU OWN SELF in the eye when entering bathroom and look in mirrir,,

but to be quite honest...most of you dont look to mirror when entering bathroom since it wil start an ocd obsession that will last for few hours and you have no time you wil be late to work so you try to avoid lookin in the mirror and walk with your back twards mirror on the way to take your shower ... in the night its diff story then you have time to do the ocd with mirror

now you smile ovet ehre i know ,, but what i say is 100% accurate for I LIVE THIS LIFE STYLE ,, this is the worst thing you have with gh15...gh15 is a bodybuilder you cant sell gh15 no balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
Parabolan wasnt tren acetate either from memory, It was tren something else and came in a 30ml bottle with a funny diosage like 62.5mg per ml, French Vet drug i seem to recall, was around from the mid 80s   

it was tren hex ,, you are embaresing yourself now ,, parabolan was availble mid 70s for everyone and before in the beggining of 70s to top bodybuild,, inaddition it wss in cirulating until early 90s ,,in addition! trenbolona and parabolan on paper not same but in action similar,, i prefer trenbolona ace for the simple fact that its little faster in action ,, but both were awesome when both were around,, now you only hav etrenbolona ace,,

again you are embaresing yourslef ,,remember who you talk to here,, dont abuse the fact i have no time right now to concentrate on specific answers,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2012, 04:00:42 PM »
FILT

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2012, 04:02:38 PM »

Finaplex pellets.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2012, 04:04:11 PM »
again before ei hve to go i will make sure to corect one more thing ,,

when you say there are emore of us here that are over 210lb in codntion on less than 10000 mg of products,, and less than 100 iu gh ,,

where did i ever say you need 10 k mg  products? where did i say you need 100 iu gh or even 50 iu ,,

you need to realy be real with yourself,, i understand this is mental deasease bodybuild,, but gh15 never said 10 k mg,, and never said even 40 iu gh ,, i said the top use 30-40 iu and this is top of top

you really just quote me wrong,, the few of you who do because many quote me rgith,,,

i got the youngsters in their innocence years,, they were not spoild ,, some of you here like honest who came out of no where again BLOW where evr the wind blows....they are already rotten and destroyed from years upon years of being part of system of coruption ,, this is what i also said about arneld mike,, it is all same thing,, i like disagreement when the disagreement party know what they talk about...van b when he tell me something i will listen because he says it like it is,, disgusted too

but we have this new phenomenon of real meantly sick fellas who really try to down the importance of hormones in bodybuild and their own addicition and YES it is addiction,,i will not let it go and you will see on webpage alwys will say the truth about this

its a shame that on GETBIG we have minority who realy think thsi is not all about hormones because it is majority 90% about hormones,,

you take the hormones from the bodybuild! = you stay with no bodybuild

end of argument

gh15 approved
fallen angel