Author Topic: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)  (Read 49709 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Former pro bodybuilder Steve Davis interview (2012-02-10)
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2012, 04:05:22 PM »
Finaplex pellets.

poweders too friend,,reason why everyone now day is bodybuild is becaue they found china and found way to the powders,, before hand it was available ,, the poweders not just created themselfs out of no where in 2008 lol ,, poweders my friend POWDERS ,, were much more pure back in day too

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2012, 04:09:26 PM »
Veterinary use of Trenbolone has been around since the late 60's, and took off mid 70's. Finajet is a Trenbolone from the late 70's.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2012, 04:10:42 PM »
poweders too friend,,reason why everyone now day is bodybuild is becaue they found china and found way to the powders,, before hand it was available ,, the poweders not just created themselfs out of no where in 2008 lol ,, poweders my friend POWDERS ,, were much more pure back in day too

gh15 approved

It was never referred to as "tren" back then. Just "Fin" (from what I can remember) we used in combination with Blosterone. I used it in low doses for about 4-6 six week because it too expensive. But "tren" as we know it never existed.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #103 on: February 12, 2012, 04:15:08 PM »
2 years ago, my cousin came flew out to San Diego to spend a week training with Frank Zane at his Zane Haven compound in San Diego. I met him down in San Diego and picked him up one afternoon after he met Zane for breakfast. Later that day, my cousin told me that Zane had said that I could come down to watch their afternoon training session that same day. Lets fast forward a bit. After watching my cousin and Zane train together( that is an entirely different thread), we spoke a short bit about anabolics. Zane pretty much said that all of the guys in the late 60's and the entire 70's used the same thing with mild variations such as dosages and cycle length. Zane said that all that was ever used during these days was, Dianabol, Anavar, Deca, Primobolan Acetate, Durabolin and Nilevar. Zane said that nobody used testosterone in the 70's in bodybuilding. And nobody had ever heard of growth hormone. He said he never knew of anybody taking more than 2-3 compounds at a time. This pretty much coincides with anything Ric Drasin has said about 1970's steroid usage. Ric trained with Arnold and the guy has no reason to lie about it. Ric said Arnold liked Primobolan Acetate in his basic cycles. Pretty simple shit. Moron GH15 wants everybody to believe that every current steroid, Prohormone and GH was being used back in the 70's. The man is a complete moron and nothing more.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #104 on: February 12, 2012, 04:19:48 PM »
2 years ago, my cousin came flew out to San Diego to spend a week training with Frank Zane at his Zane Haven compound in San Diego. I met him down in San Diego and picked him up one afternoon after he met Zane for breakfast. Later that day, my cousin told me that Zane had said that I could come down to watch their afternoon training session that same day. Lets fast forward a bit. After watching my cousin and Zane train together( that is an entirely different thread), we spoke a short bit about anabolics. Zane pretty much said that all of the guys in the late 60's and the entire 70's used the same thing with mild variations such as dosages and cycle length. Zane said that all that was ever used during these days was, Dianabol, Anavar, Deca, Primobolan Acetate, Durabolin and Nilevar. Zane said that nobody used testosterone in the 70's in bodybuilding. And nobody had ever heard of growth hormone. He said he never knew of anybody taking more than 2-3 compounds at a time. This pretty much coincides with anything Ric Drasin has said about 1970's steroid usage. Ric trained with Arnold and the guy has no reason to lie about it. Ric said Arnold liked Primobolan Acetate in his basic cycles. Pretty simple shit. Moron GH15 wants everybody to believe that every current steroid, Prohormone and GH was being used back in the 70's. The man is a complete moron and nothing more.

That sounds about right. Test was used in the offseason but rarely before shows. You guys have to remember that dieting for a show was not like it is now and not NEARLY as long. 4-6 weeks TOPS, fish, chicken, some red meat, no carbs and water.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2012, 04:31:41 PM »
this is just wrong ,,

again i will explain

TRENBOLONA ACE AND FINA AND ALL THE NAMES YOU SAY ITS ALL THE SAME DAMN THING

C O W DRUGS ,, CATTLE DRUGS TO INCREASE LEAN MUSCLE AND REDUCE BODYFAT IN THE SAME TIME,, THIS WHAT CREATED THE SO CALL EXTRA LEAN FUCKING BEEF YOU BUY IN YOUR LOCAL WALMART REMEMBER THAT? 4% I MENTION IT IN BIBLE,,

SO ALL OF THISPOWEDERS ,, FINA PELETS,,ALL THIS IS SAME BALONIE WAS AVAILABLE SINCE LATE 60S ALL THROUGH 70S,,

NOW! TO THE POINT AND DONT TELL ME WHAT FRANK ZANE SAY I TELL YOU WAT THEY TOOK

FRANK ZANE TOOK TRENBOLONA AND WHN I SAY TRENBOLONA I MEAN ANY FORM OF IT THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO HIM SPECIFICALY WHICH WAS VET THIS DAYS,, HE TOOK IT IN 70S

yes! he used primbolana acatato,, it is very vety very good drug and when legit put LOT of lean muscle on you ,, lot is relative but on someone like frank it put good amount of lean muscle since he ws average to small fella at best

in the 70s they used EXACTLY what we use now day with out theinsulina! the end

yes there was hgh in experiemental stages,, reason frank zane did not use it in the mid 70s was why he was 185lb lol ,, arnold used it in experiemental stages from good ole ussr,, WAS USED! again not like today no one ever took 30 iu back then no one could but it was being experiemented with and cadavar in 3-4 iu did a lot! to ones physiqe

all this balonie about dianabola and nandrolona ,, yes they used it too,, but testosterona was there too ,, again nto like today when you have bunch of blooof balls who use the flying day light out of it due to high doses of hgh which make them less of a bloof ball and they can pull the look ...see ronie winklar.... but yes it was used in 70s,,

frank zane is only 1! of many bodybuild of the 70s ,, he used everything used now day aside from hgh and insulina,,later on he USED GH!

so whomever this wanna be beffweight is...he def not profesional nor anyone who actualy steped on stage in high levels ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2012, 04:34:53 PM »
So what was Zane running here? Any ideas fellas?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2012, 04:35:30 PM »
fella liek ross,, you know who i talk abotu ...ross is build on primobolana ,, fella like frank zane...was build on primobolana and then some trenbolona! and masterona too! again timing!

legit primobolana is amazing drug for the wquality of muscle it put on you you actualy see it when lookin in yourself not through mirorr you feel it and see it by looking in yourself weekly ,, but! the density and the polish look of frank zane was due to few compounds

1,, primobolana

2,, trenbolona

3,, masterona

many other compounds ofcourse,, but those are 3 who put him in that specific look ,, and yes he took them

th eonly diff from now to back then is...they actualy trained back then ,, they really worked out lol ,, rest is same aside from insulina and high doses syntetic 191 gh

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2012, 04:37:06 PM »
So what was Zane running here? Any ideas fellas?

your infatuation with him is nto realistic to you ,, you dont look even remotely like that,, you will need good foundation first...foundation build by drugs,, then you wil be able to sculpt yourself into something that you hope will look like that

frank zane ws on what i say he was in that picture too

primbolana ,, trenbolona ,, masterona,, all the hardening agents and the pure anabolics you can land your hand on yes that INCLUDE equipona

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2012, 04:40:32 PM »
hahaha "bloof balls"  I love it!

Zane looks great in that pic I don't care what he took he looks fantastic.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2012, 05:06:59 PM »
GH15 were you even around gyms in the 70's and early 80's?  How do you know what he took back in the day?  Do you look at someone and predict what they took?  I agree with Beefy in that those were the common drugs of the day. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2012, 05:12:23 PM »
GH15 were you even around gyms in the 70's and early 80's?  How do you know what he took back in the day?  Do you look at someone and predict what they took?  I agree with Beefy in that those were the common drugs of the day. 

did i say anytin about the dose? I SAID PRODUCTS,,maybe i shall start write in norweigian i wil have to ask the scandinavian to teach me some ,,

when you look into frank zane you can see on his forhead the following

primobolanatrenbolonamas teronastanozololaaddict,,, yes on his little forhead all tatoos ,, invisible tatto freind

gh15 approved
fallen angel

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2012, 05:20:30 PM »
this is just wrong ,,

again i will explain

TRENBOLONA ACE AND FINA AND ALL THE NAMES YOU SAY ITS ALL THE SAME DAMN THING

C O W DRUGS ,, CATTLE DRUGS TO INCREASE LEAN MUSCLE AND REDUCE BODYFAT IN THE SAME TIME,, THIS WHAT CREATED THE SO CALL EXTRA LEAN FUCKING BEEF YOU BUY IN YOUR LOCAL WALMART REMEMBER THAT? 4% I MENTION IT IN BIBLE,,

SO ALL OF THISPOWEDERS ,, FINA PELETS,,ALL THIS IS SAME BALONIE WAS AVAILABLE SINCE LATE 60S ALL THROUGH 70S,,

NOW! TO THE POINT AND DONT TELL ME WHAT FRANK ZANE SAY I TELL YOU WAT THEY TOOK

FRANK ZANE TOOK TRENBOLONA AND WHN I SAY TRENBOLONA I MEAN ANY FORM OF IT THAT WAS AVAILABLE TO HIM SPECIFICALY WHICH WAS VET THIS DAYS,, HE TOOK IT IN 70S

yes! he used primbolana acatato,, it is very vety very good drug and when legit put LOT of lean muscle on you ,, lot is relative but on someone like frank it put good amount of lean muscle since he ws average to small fella at best

in the 70s they used EXACTLY what we use now day with out theinsulina! the end

yes there was hgh in experiemental stages,, reason frank zane did not use it in the mid 70s was why he was 185lb lol ,, arnold used it in experiemental stages from good ole ussr,, WAS USED! again not like today no one ever took 30 iu back then no one could but it was being experiemented with and cadavar in 3-4 iu did a lot! to ones physiqe

all this balonie about dianabola and nandrolona ,, yes they used it too,, but testosterona was there too ,, again nto like today when you have bunch of blooof balls who use the flying day light out of it due to high doses of hgh which make them less of a bloof ball and they can pull the look ...see ronie winklar.... but yes it was used in 70s,,

frank zane is only 1! of many bodybuild of the 70s ,, he used everything used now day aside from hgh and insulina,,later on he USED GH!

so whomever this wanna be beffweight is...he def not profesional nor anyone who actualy steped on stage in high levels ,,

gh15 approved
GH15... You are a moron. Instead of spewing your bullshit about guys from the 70's using the exact same drugs that guys in 2012 are using minus the insulin, why dont you tell us this? Why is it that guys like Ric Draisin, Frank Zane, Steve Davis, and other guys from the 70's openly will admit to and discuss their steroid usage and even mention the drugs used, but not one of them ever mentions any anabolic steroid than the ones I mentioned in my previous post? Why is that? Why dont they mention Parabolin, Finaject, Anadrol, etc...? I am sure that many may lie about the dosages they took and the length of the cycles they took, but not one of them ever mentions any of our current day steroids being used in the 70's. I bet your answer will be that they want to hide the real secrets from us all. And that they are ashamed to admit to using such terrible drugs like parabolin. Please with all of your horseshit. Even crazy Pete Grymkowski, who is a huge fabricator of stories in regards to his steroid dosages, doesnt even mention any of the current day steroids in his crazy memory of his 1970's cycles. So is Grymko in on the big GH15 hidden steroid conspiracy too? Get fucked bro!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #113 on: February 12, 2012, 05:28:35 PM »
GH15... You are a moron. Instead of spewing your bullshit about guys from the 70's using the exact same drugs that guys in 2012 are using minus the insulin, why dont you tell us this? Why is it that guys like Ric Draisin, Frank Zane, Steve Davis, and other guys from the 70's openly will admit to and discuss their steroid usage and even mention the drugs used, but not one of them ever mentions any anabolic steroid than the ones I mentioned in my previous post? Why is that? Why dont they mention Parabolin, Finaject, Anadrol, etc...? I am sure that many may lie about the dosages they took and the length of the cycles they took, but not one of them ever mentions any of our current day steroids being used in the 70's. I bet your answer will be that they want to hide the real secrets from us all. And that they are ashamed to admit to using such terrible drugs like parabolin. Please with all of your horseshit. Even crazy Pete Grymkowski, who is a huge fabricator of stories in regards to his steroid dosages, doesnt even mention any of the current day steroids in his crazy memory of his 1970's cycles. So is Grymko in on the big GH15 hidden steroid conspiracy too? Get fucked bro!!!

one word!

F I L T

if you admit to the use of trenbolona ace... as old generation .... you basicaly put the all bodybuild in risk ,,for the greatness of the old is mesured based on pharmacutical level drugs ,, notice the all drugs mentioned are pharmacuital human grade usage,, very few talk about the actual vet and animal drugs used in the 60s and 70s for the GENERATION is very pure ...not pure as in not lieing ,,,pure as in it is the generation to follow the great generation ,, it is generation whee doing the right! thing was the most important to...ofcourse they failed their children in many many ways trying to over parenting...but this is another subject

they will not admit to it for it is shame for them for! everyone know that with trenbolona you dont need no dietona!  and no need for fucking cardio unless very close to a show!

this! is why not mentioned,, you take away from greatness...see human nature wil tend to throw a bone.... like groink ...he throw you a bone here about what he used,,,doesnt say all of it but throw you a bone ,, in reality this is how the older generation thought ....they have to give up the hormone usage but if they actualy say it all ....their magic becomes POOF GONE,, and thus they entering the gh15 place in neverland since you know ooneverland is my home right? they go into gh15 neveland to a little place there with a fence ...called LALAland ,, its fenced in so they are protected from evil doiers

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #114 on: February 12, 2012, 05:30:43 PM »
one word!

F I L T

if you admit to the use of trenbolona ace... as old generation .... you basicaly put the all bodybuild in risk ,,for the greatness of the old is mesured based on pharmacutical level drugs ,, notice the all drugs mentioned are pharmacuital human grade usage,, very few talk about the actual vet and animal drugs used in the 60s and 70s for the GENERATION is very pure ...not pure as in not lieing ,,,pure as in it is the generation to follow the great generation ,, it is generation whee doing the right! thing was the most important to...ofcourse they failed their children in many many ways trying to over parenting...but this is another subject

they will not admit to it for it is shame for them for! everyone know that with trenbolona you dont need no dietona!  and no need for fucking cardio unless very close to a show!

this! is why not mentioned,, you take away from greatness...see human nature wil tend to throw a bone.... like groink ...he throw you a bone here about what he used,,,doesnt say all of it but throw you a bone ,, in reality this is how the older generation thought ....they have to give up the hormone usage but if they actualy say it all ....their magic becomes POOF GONE,, and thus they entering the gh15 place in neverland since you know ooneverland is my home right? they go into gh15 neveland to a little place there with a fence ...called LALAland ,, its fenced in so they are protected from evil doiers

gh15 approved
You crack me up, Lee.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #115 on: February 12, 2012, 05:37:46 PM »

Exactly. This the problem I have. You, Hazbin, me and a lot of other Old school bodybuilders trained during that time. In the 70's and early 80's I trained at Pearls, Golds (Venice and Santa Monica) and World Gym in Santa Monica when Joe Gold was the owner and was there during the time Arnold was preparing for the 80' Olympia. I got to know and train with almost everyone at one time or another. Most people know that I trained with Rory, Bob Paris, Jon Aranita, etc. Point being out of everyone that I knew, was around and trained with not ONE person EVER mentioned tren or masteron. Now, if any other person that was around during that time would like to chime in, have at it. I know there are a TON of Old school bodybuilders that were around during that time that lurk on here including some old pro's.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #116 on: February 12, 2012, 05:40:18 PM »
one word!

F I L T

they will not admit to it for it is shame for them for! everyone know that with trenbolona you dont need no dietona!  and no need for fucking cardio unless very close to a show!

gh15 approved
Your response is absolutely insane. So pathetic. They admit to the basics, but if they admit to trenbolone, they then lose their greatness?  You are a fucking loon. I guess they all are in on it together. Just trying to make sure that they preserve their greatness by not admiting to using Trenbelone. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!!!!!!! Anybody that believes a word that you say on the topic of bodybuilding drugs is in danger of serious damage. Either that or they are they are the types that dont grow on their first cycle of dianabol and deca and then they cant figure it out so they look to GAPING-ANUS15 to show them the way. As I said before, get fucked bro!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #117 on: February 12, 2012, 05:49:37 PM »
did i say anytin about the dose? I SAID PRODUCTS,,maybe i shall start write in norweigian i wil have to ask the scandinavian to teach me some ,,

when you look into frank zane you can see on his forhead the following

primobolanatrenbolonamas teronastanozololaaddict,,, yes on his little forhead all tatoos ,, invisible tatto freind

gh15 approved
And another thing moron. Nobody can tell what a contest day bodybuilder is taking by the way he looks. Absolutely impossible. When I was competing, I would have a guy next to me who was dialed in dead perfect and he would tell me that he only had money to use nothing but sustanon 250 and some cytomel. Then would get his hands on some aldactozide a few days out to cut the water. He made due with what he had cash for and what he had easy access to. The other man next to me was in the same great shape and he said he used Winstrol V, and Anadrol, cutting the anadrol out 1 week before the show and didnt use any diuretics at all. Both guys looked dead on peaked out. Nobody can tell what another is on. You are a moron and you are making newbies think that you know what the pros are taking just by looking at them. You are the one that is fucking with the greatness of what bodybuilding once was. You are a prime reason for the filth that it has become.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 12, 2012, 06:04:32 PM »
And another thing moron. Nobody can tell what a contest day bodybuilder is taking by the way he looks. Absolutely impossible. When I was competing, I would have a guy next to me who was dialed in dead perfect and he would tell me that he only had money to use nothing but sustanon 250 and some cytomel. Then would get his hands on some aldactozide a few days out to cut the water. He made due with what he had cash for and what he had easy access to. The other man next to me was in the same great shape and he said he used Winstrol V, and Anadrol, cutting the anadrol out 1 week before the show and didnt use any diuretics at all. Both guys looked dead on peaked out. Nobody can tell what another is on. You are a moron and you are making newbies think that you know what the pros are taking just by looking at them. You are the one that is fucking with the greatness of what bodybuilding once was. You are a prime reason for the filth that it has become.

he lied to you silly!!  he took trenbolone and gh.  haha

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #119 on: February 12, 2012, 10:09:09 PM »

you

are

a

g i m i c k

when you have enough courage to come on your original acount under ONE SINGLE ACCOUNT,, then i will treat you as equal and believe what yo usay ,, when you stop cursing out of frastration ...then i will listen to what you say and not let it fly in the wind...

when i say something was used it was! used,,

bodybuilders are SICK,, i am sick,, you are if you are bodybuild SICK,, we are experimental in process ,, thats how every single bodybuild is,, if not! the bodybuil will not advance it wil lalwys look the damn same ....always go from the 190 to the 210 then back to 190 ,, this is what happen when you dont live the bodybuild life which is FULL OF DRUGS and timing and doses and alwys think one step ahead ,, always cheating too! ,,

i am tired from answering balonie,, this boarding is starting to bore me ,, and its not good for you ,,  i dont like to be bored and i find myself being bored lately ,,

as i said I BRING HUGE TRUTH IN YOUR FACE very soon ,, it will be for the all world not only for your sorry  gimick but for everyone,, the world need to knwo what bodybuild is and! only! when the world know....then it may or may not accept it ,,

im tired of the excuses im tired of this use only  primobolna and tiny mini 20 mg dianabola! no! this is not! how you do it ,, this is how you get to be stuck in under 200lb for ever and ruin your dreams by wasting and peeing your money to the wind,,

im not up to argue with either,, im above it ,, im not giving the chance to argue with me anymore,, this is why on the webpage i dont let you even talk ,, i put it all out! all out! for everyone to see,, it may come slow but it iwill be all out,,

telling me bodybuild not using trenbolona when it was around since late 60s ,, SHAME ON YOU YOU FUCKING GIMICK,, they used everything we used every fucking thing we used

THE ONLY THING THEY DID NOT USE WAS INSULINA AND HGH IN HIGH DOSS,, SOME DIDNT USE HGH AT ALL ...THIS IS THE ONLY DIFF BETWEEN 1968 AND 2012 ,,

THIS IS IT! INSULINA AND HGH ,,

IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN GET ANYWHERE EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO 240 LB ON STAGE WITH OUT INSULINA AND HGH YOU ARE DREAMING A NICE DREAM ,,

it is not my fault you live a dream fed to you many years by the weiders and the blackmans ,, the reality is much diff,, the reality is that many of the older generations like mike died from narcotics abuse thats what they fucking died from ,, many others ,, you die from narcotics not from steroids,, we used everything back in the 70s and 90s and same as we use now day aside from insulina and hgh in high doses

that is the truth!

so insted of cursing and coming on your 10 gimicks pray to god you dont lose me for i am the ONLY light you have in a very very dark tunnel of B A L O N I E ,, and no the reality is not 10 mg dianabola and 34 mg of trenboona a day ,,a bodybuiold is poin cuchin PIN FUCKIN KOOSHIN,,

im telling you that we sit with needle 3 cc each needle and inject both needle to each ass cheek like its nothing every second day ,, sometimes every day all 3 cc 2 neeldes into the ass cheeks ,, then hgh all day long ,, and insulina in doses you can only dream of,,

you fucking retard do you think human body meant to be 220lb 6%? ,, do you?? do you think human body want to be 240lb 6% 5'8?? it will fight it and every single day you will wake up looking the damn same if not worse if you dont take the right drugs the right dose the right timing and always alwys feed it with fuckin insulina with the hgh ,, and this will break platue of size not fuckin weight lifting and another banana to the 10 mg dianabola,,

get the fuckin out of my fucking window you louzy liar bastard

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #120 on: February 13, 2012, 12:00:34 AM »
Exactly. This the problem I have. You, Hazbin, me and a lot of other Old school bodybuilders trained during that time. In the 70's and early 80's I trained at Pearls, Golds (Venice and Santa Monica) and World Gym in Santa Monica when Joe Gold was the owner and was there during the time Arnold was preparing for the 80' Olympia. I got to know and train with almost everyone at one time or another. Most people know that I trained with Rory, Bob Paris, Jon Aranita, etc. Point being out of everyone that I knew, was around and trained with not ONE person EVER mentioned tren or masteron. Now, if any other person that was around during that time would like to chime in, have at it. I know there are a TON of Old school bodybuilders that were around during that time that lurk on here including some old pro's.

Correct! Correct! Correct! I trained with Padilla, Bill Grant, Samir, the Mentzers and was trained by Rory. I met dozens of other guys in the gym, watched them train or had one or two workouts with more. Denny Malloy, Bob Reis, Larry Jackson, Kent Kuehn, Roger Callard, Tom Platz. We went out to eat and had discussions about no-one did test until the early 80's and I never heard about Parabolin/Finijet (tren) until about 1984. Never heard about Masteron. Winny V started to get popular around 88-89 for contest prep.

When I trained with Danny P he had trained with Arnold... again no mention of any of the above drugs. I hung out with Grymko back East when he was a huge dealer. He had trained with Casey Viator and Sergio in Deland Fl. Pete knew EVERYONE and would take anything that worked... no mention from him either.  

Oh Dr. Kerr turned me on to Methandriol around 1984 since I couldn't manage test (I get THOUSANDS of acne blemishes on just 1 cc/week). Around that time I started to hear about Equipoise and Bolasterone. I got some EQ but never knew of anyone who used Bolasterone.    

I remember Kerr was talking about the current hGH was going to be coming out and going to be huge. Only human hGH was available legally and the supply was very short and not available unless you were very rich or a dwarf. I don't know any bodybuilders who were rich yet--not even Arnold. There were rumors about Rhesus monkey hGH being used but I never talked to anyone who used it.    

and keep moving!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 13, 2012, 12:26:28 AM »
Correct! Correct! Correct! I trained with Padilla, Bill Grant, Samir, the Mentzers and was trained by Rory. I met dozens of other guys in the gym, watched them train or had one or two workouts with more. Denny Malloy, Bob Reis, Larry Jackson, Kent Kuehn, Roger Callard, Tom Platz. We went out to eat and had discussions about no-one did test until the early 80's and I never heard about Parabolin/Finijet (tren) until about 1984. Never heard about Masteron. Winny V started to get popular around 88-89 for contest prep.

When I trained with Danny P he had trained with Arnold... again no mention of any of the above drugs. I hung out with Grymko back East when he was a huge dealer. He had trained with Casey Viator and Sergio in Deland Fl. Pete knew EVERYONE and would take anything that worked... no mention from him either.  

Oh Dr. Kerr turned me on to Methandriol around 1984 since I couldn't manage test (I get THOUSANDS of acne blemishes on just 1 cc/week). Around that time I started to hear about Equipoise and Bolasterone. I got some EQ but never knew of anyone who used Bolasterone.    

I remember Kerr was talking about the current hGH was going to be coming out and going to be huge. Only human hGH was available legally and the supply was very short and not available unless you were very rich or a dwarf. I don't know any bodybuilders who were rich yet--not even Arnold. There were rumors about Rhesus monkey hGH being used but I never talked to anyone who used it.    

I had a friend who got taught about growth and insulin from Gary Strydom in 1989. Before that I had never heard of using insulin for BBing.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: February 13, 2012, 01:53:50 AM »
First guy i heard taking HGH teh cadaver version was Ed Kawak, I also remember methandriol dipronate, they used to say it opened up your receptor sites, lol, was a vet drug from australia was also part of the combo in the drug drive another popular drug in teh late eighties early 90s.

Another old one was methyltest,one angry oral, toxic too I couldnt handle it made everyone a moody son of a bitch but was real popular in the 80s, especially with the powerlifters.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 13, 2012, 01:58:55 AM »
I had a friend who got taught about growth and insulin from Gary Strydom in 1989. Before that I had never heard of using insulin for BBing.

Strydom using growth and slin back then already?

I'd imagine slin was stumbled upon accidentally, like in the case of a diabetic, tim belknap..?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #124 on: February 13, 2012, 02:18:49 AM »
all through 70s vet drugs were in use,, they used to get them from vets,, actualy franco used to steal them with out paying,, winstrol VET used including equipoise vet used including trenbolona vet used all through 70s ,, yes there was winstrol human grade too back then and now btu im talking about vet drugs being used winstrol included for some reason .....which i will let you speculate here....winstrol was used in a vet form,,

all through 70s! ,, also hgh cadavar was already run among high level bodybuild ,,

wanna see how i bring narcsistic fucktard into this ? here ill show you

reeves used TESTOSTERONA IN THE 40S! avaiable to use in europe for medical reasons btu easily obtained with little americano dolaros,,

countdown to narcsistic entering the arena begins

now,, as i alwys say bodybuild are liars!  they will ue anything they can and check anything they can ,,

all the veterinary drugs were available and used by franco columbo in the 70s ,, ALL OF THEM,, many of them used by arnold himself,, and those were the top fellas of the day ,, im talking here first hand not a rumor ,, first hand!

hgh as i said was used by top in experimental stage,, not all but few tops fellas used it ,, again fellas were scared of the giantizm deases... but no oen woudl stop arnold from nothing he was god himself after all ,, so he indeed do it ,, and quite few others i wont mention to not ambares them you can see though on their physiqe,, arnold wouldnt giev a flying fuck if i said what he used he would tell it to yourface straight on in closed room if you were serious bodybuild and he was nto in office  ...which is ...now!

as with everything on internet its he say and she say no oen can prove a dman thing,, i can tell you though ...that the drugs responsible to champions has a lot to do with veterinary drugs ,,yes also in the 70s... not to the degree it was later btu also in 70s my friends

now ,, in addition to all that ,,,if you think that in 2000 we sudenly discovered the powders lol you are severly mistaken ,, the poweders were always there friends,, always there...YOU DISCOVERED THEM ABOUT  15 YEARS AFTR THE MURDERER DISCOVERED THEM...this is the diff,,

yes pharma human grade was always preference in the begginign of modern bodybuild ,, btu later on came vet and mexicana right after and then ...came underground,, and in th e70s they used everything vet and pharma human grade , and a litle secret...they also cooked cookies... but shhh you didnt hear this from me ,,,just a little bird

if you think i lie to you ...which I DO NOT,, i have news to you coming quite soon gods willing via the generation nothigness prime tool THE I N T E R N E T ,, this news will reveal bodybuild to its little last details so EVERYONE knows what bodybuild is to the t ! that include mama jessica in middle minestoa that about to pick up her daughter from paino lesson and her son from karate classs...SHE ! too will knwo the truth

gh15 approved
fallen angel