Author Topic: PPP National Poll: Romney collapsing, Santscrotum surging with + 15 point lead.  (Read 1986 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Everything seems to be going bad in a hurry for Romney;

PPP is showing Santorum leading in Romney's childhood home of Michigan (2008 had 51%), Is showing a weak third in Georgia and may get embarassed today in Maine.

Now PPP is showing that Santorum is becoming the consensus conservative candidate;

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/2012/02/santorum-surges-into-the-lead.html

Riding a wave of momentum from his trio of victories on Tuesday Rick Santorum has opened up a wide lead in PPP's newest national poll. He's at 38% to 23% for Mitt Romney, 17% for Newt Gingrich, and 13% for Ron Paul.

Part of the reason for Santorum's surge is his own high level of popularity. 64% of voters see him favorably to only 22% with a negative one. But the other, and maybe more important, reason is that Republicans are significantly souring on both Romney and Gingrich. Romney's favorability is barely above water at 44/43, representing a 23 point net decline from our December national poll when he was +24 (55/31). Gingrich has fallen even further. A 44% plurality of GOP voters now hold a negative opinion of him to only 42% with a positive one. That's a 34 point drop from 2 months ago when he was at +32 (60/28).

Santorum is now completely dominating with several key segments of the electorate, especially the most right leaning parts of the party. With those describing themselves as 'very conservative,' he's now winning a majority of voters at 53% to 20% for Gingrich and 15% for Romney. Santorum gets a majority with Tea Party voters as well at 51% to 24% for Gingrich and 12% for Romney. And with Evangelicals he falls just short of a majority with 45% to 21% for Gingrich and 18% for Romney

Mitt its time to get out the money and start destroying Santorum.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
YES!!  I really want to see Santorectum on the ticket against Obama this year.  Talk about comedy material for years to come.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
YES!!  I really want to see Santorectum on the ticket against Obama this year.  Talk about comedy material for years to come.
Jesus, I know right?
How the fuck is Santorum coming back? I mean, Romney's bad, but fucking SANTORUM? Dude is the biggest piece of shit in the race. Lieing, pussy ass crybaby.
Only reason he's coming back is because Romney is self destructing and Santorum is just staying quiet, just goes to show how fucking stupid the public is, theyll go with whoever isnt looking like shit at the moment.
Fucking pathetic.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i can't believe this party is so fu@ked up, this should have be easy for them.the dumbing down of the repub party

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Jesus, I know right?
How the fuck is Santorum coming back? I mean, Romney's bad, but fucking SANTORUM? Dude is the biggest piece of shit in the race. Lieing, pussy ass crybaby.
Only reason he's coming back is because Romney is self destructing and Santorum is just staying quiet, just goes to show how fucking stupid the public is, theyll go with whoever isnt looking like shit at the moment.
Fucking pathetic.

staying quiet worked for mccain in 2008.  he ignored everyone saying 'you gotta scream lib at each other' and stayed quiet while romney and rudy looked like crap yelling at one another.

ron paul is trying it now.  not being the obnoxious attack whore, just keeping his message steady.  unfortunately, the right-wing media used their brainwash tactics to convince the right base not to vote for him.  Remember levin and hannity and rush on their little mission?  Levin calling his supporters "ruPaul"? 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Theyre all fucking worthless. Both parties, all the stupid motherfuckers that let the parties destroy their lives, but yet cheer them for it, cause its always "the other party".
Fuck em' all.

Skip8282

• Getbig V

Now PPP is showing that Santorum is becoming the consensus conservative candidate;

Amazing.  The biggest piece of shit in the race is slowly moving up to the top spot.  And he's not far behind Romney in delegate count.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Rick Santorollem for the win!!!

It will be hilarious to see who he picks for VP.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
“Suffering, if you’re a Christian, suffering is a part of life. And it’s not a bad thing, it is an essential thing in life … There are all different ways to suffer. One way to suffer is through lack of food and shelter and there’s another way to suffer which is lack of dignity and hope and there’s all sorts of ways that people suffer and it’s not just tangible, it’s also intangible and we have to consider both.”
~Rick Santorum, saying that Americans should suffer because suffering is good.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Amazing.  The biggest piece of shit in the race is slowly moving up to the top spot.  And he's not far behind Romney in delegate count.

Why is this a surprise?   I have been saying from Day 1 there is a huge opening for whoever will take on the Obamunist head on without abandon. 

Romney is disgusting and lying snake who simply cant win.  Name the issue - and romney agrees with obama! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
HERE IS THE MOMENT SANTORUM DROPPED A NUKE ON ROMNEY THAT ROMNEY WILL NOT RECOVER FROM. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Santscrotum is obama's birthbay and christmas present rolled into one ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
WOW... romney really will have no room to criticize obamacare.  I think santorum just showed romney is unelectable... i'd rather see santorum than romney, what the hell.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

No.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
That's an aberration.  RCP has Romney at 30.6 and Santorum at 24.2. 

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html