Author Topic: A. Breitbart: "I have videos of Obama from college" that will expose him.  (Read 3210 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
crazy talk for retards,i hope your not counting on this to help your loser canidates

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
When people say "They have videos", that's when you know they are lying.

People don't talk about exposing... They just do it.

Even on getbig, the biggest exposings are done when they victim isn't told about it or expecting it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D.  I bet ayeres is on the tape.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it's obama with Lenin Stalin Khruschev Gorbachev and there planing on taking over the world :D :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i remember when GOP morale was terrible last time - rush used that rumor of a whitey tape to get donations rolling in. 

and "internal polls show mccain is actually leading!" to boost voting.

then trump had some 'serious evidence that obama wasn't born here'.

yall keep falling for that shit. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
when you have 3 loser canidates you have no choice but to hope  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Only an incredibly stupid person would believe something like this.

Oh wait... one did.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Who cares if he has video of Obama in college.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
it is something to give republicans hope.  They need this.  They see obama at 59% on gallup.  They see the repubs feasting on each other and voters not enthusiastic about any of them. 

this is like a "dude, if we can just keep the repub viable until october, we'll have this video to save the election!"

They gotta have something to believe in.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: A. Breitbart: "I have videos of Obama from college" that will expose him.
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 09:05:54 PM »
Doesn't sound like a smoking gun necessarily, but Breitbart has shown that he doesn't just blow smoke. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 11:26:58 AM »
When people say "They have videos", that's when you know they are lying.

People don't talk about exposing... They just do it.

Even on getbig, the biggest exposings are done when they victim isn't told about it or expecting it.

Couldn't agree more.  He may be just trying to drum up shit, but I think more likely than not, if he had something good, it would be out there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 12:32:50 PM »
the way he was speaking, sounded like Cain explaining there was no need to look into the allegations further because he had addressed them.

Just sorta making it up on the fly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-andrew-breitbarts-fiery-cpac-speech-i-have-college-days-obama-videos

Watch Andrew Breitbart’s Fiery CPAC Speech: I Have ‘College Days’ Obama Videos

EXCERPT

... “I have videos, this election we’re going to vet him,” Breitbart disclosed to raucous applause. “We are going to vet him from his college days to show you why racial division and class warfare are central to what hope and change was sold in 2008.”

“The videos are going to come out, the narrative is going to come out, that Barack Obama met a bunch of silver ponytails in the 1980s, like Bill (Ayers) and Bernadine (Dohrn), who said one day we would have the presidency, and the rest of us slept as they plotted, and they plotted, and they plotted and they oversaw hundreds of millions of dollars in the Annenberg Challenge and they had real money, from real capitalists. Then they became communists. We got to work on that. That is a parenthesis. Barack Obama is a radical, we should not be afraid to say that! Okay? And Barack Obama was launched from Bill and Bernadine’s salon. I’ve been there.”

________________________ ____________________

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Only an incredibly stupid person would believe something like this.

Oh wait... one did.

x2

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
33, I know youre are going to get all conspiracy theoty here, I see you already did it on the gossip board.

but really, the dude ran his own media organization.  he wouldn't have kept the only copy of some damning video under his pillow.  Video to bring down the most powerful man on earth, he'd have copies everywhere and ready to run should something happen.

please don't espose an unfounded theory as the reason why we never see this tape, which maybe didn't exist to begin with.

This isn't some kid with a video of something.  Dude ran a media company.  If it existed, we'll still see it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
33, I know youre are going to get all conspiracy theoty here, I see you already did it on the gossip board.

but really, the dude ran his own media organization.  he wouldn't have kept the only copy of some damning video under his pillow.  Video to bring down the most powerful man on earth, he'd have copies everywhere and ready to run should something happen.

please don't espose an unfounded theory as the reason why we never see this tape, which maybe didn't exist to begin with.

This isn't some kid with a video of something.  Dude ran a media company.  If it existed, we'll still see it.

Hopefully AB will get his revenge from the grave on that communist ghetto slum pimp!  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Hopefully AB will get his revenge from the grave on that communist ghetto slum pimp!   

politics are just a job/entertainment.   real life is what matters.

i doubt a CT here.  brietbart was a smart guy.   would have copies all over the place ready for this.  and physically, he did look like he was too heavy.  He was only 43, looked much older.  And the way he carried the 30+ extra pounds... didn't wear it well.  You can tell when a guy is built to carry extra fat, it looks normal on him.  Brietbart looked like a smaller framed dude carrying a lot of weight. 

rest in peace.  he was passionate about what he believed in.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

HAHA!!  He willl start proclaim it as fact even before it is released.  If it even exists that is.  

Then claim it will lead to Obama resigning.  

You can't use logic and common sense on a douchebag.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Don't you have a gay cruise leaving port soon?   

Why so cranky? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
February 9, 2012
Conservative Champion Dines With 60's Radicals
M Catharine Evans

Conservative Filmmaker Stephen K. Bannon's Victory Session radio show caught up with Big Government's Andrew Breitbart at Chicago's Drake Hotel bar last Sunday. Bannon interviewed a euphoric Breitbart just moments after his Super Bowl Sunday dinner with Bill "What a country. It makes me want to puke" Ayers and his wife Bernardine Dohrn.

Listeners can hear Brietbart and his giddy dinner companions in the background laughing and drinking. Breitbart is positively heady describing his foray into enemy territory. He keeps using the word "surreal" and indeed the thought of Breitbart hobnobbing with Ayers and Dohrn while Rome burns is truly "surreal."

How did a right wing rabble-rouser end up breaking bread with a 60's radical who took part in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972? Remember, Ayers was also connected to the deaths of Weather Underground members (one of them was his girlfriend) killed in a bomb blast.

Notably, Ayers' fingerprints were found at the bomb-making site, along with an assortment of anti-personnel weapons, stabbing implements, C-4 plastic explosive, and dozens of Marxist-Leninist publications.

So how did Brietbart, et al, gain access to Ayers' "dotcom gazillionaire house?"

Breitbart, along with Daily Caller's Tucker Carlson, Weekly Standard's Matt Labash, whom Brietbart cited as "one of the best writers out there," DC's senior editor, Jamie Weinstein and other notables  from the "American Right," "entered the lair" of Ayers and Dohrn as a result of an online auction.

Breitbart told Bannon he felt "like a teenager" walking into the $6 million den. The Ayers home was chock full of the "best looking group of progressives," "erudite professors, teachers, and foundation board members putting on a show for us," according to the conservative "provocateur."

The whole scene reminded Breitbart of his "early days at Huffington Post" and the sophisticated dinner parties of the "white and privileged." He said he gained "lots of perspective" by going to Arianna's house and meeting leftists like Jodie Evans of Code Pink.

Breitbart preempted conservative backlash of his trek into the netherworld of "guilty as sin, free as a bird" Ayers by telling Bannon he could act as a "conduit for the radical mindset." In response to naysayers at sites like Free Republic who might "bash him" for not "kicking Ayers in the groin" he stated "anybody would be insane to say "no" to the opportunity of meeting with Ayers."

When Bannon asked his guest, "How were they [Dohrn and Ayers] as folks?"  Breitbart described Ayers as a "charmer, a gourmet cook, not into politics and a cultural icon." Dohrn no longer watches the news, said Breitbart, she listens to sports talk radio shows, relates to Ron Paul's anti-war stance and is still "pretty attractive" at 70. She sounds positively delightful.

Breitbart conceded that "historically" Ayers and Dohrn are not good people but they "couldn't have been more charming." The media hero suggested he and Ayers take a "road trip" together in the future ostensibly to show Ayers conservative America.  If Ayers ever takes Breitbart up on his offer, the latter would do well to remember an hour and 45 minutes into the "perfect, perfect dinner" with his pal.

Ayers had his fellow Leninists pull a Yurovsky at half-time. "Let's take the group picture and get them out of here," said the high-brow leftist coterie to Breitbart and his fellow journalists.

Before the auction winners knew what hit them they were in a cab heading to the Drake. Translation: you might be having a "great American experience," Andrew but remember "we don't regret setting bombs" and blowing people up.

Read more M. Catharine Evans at Potter Williams Report

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Don't you have a gay cruise leaving port soon?   

Why so cranky? 

Why are you obsessed with me being gay?  If I were, then I would be attracted to MEN.  You don't qualify for that.

Big weekend of cut-n-paste and internet postings to do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
And while Ayers “is a sociopath,” according to Breitbart, he also happens to be a great conversationalist and a fantastic chef. The more you know!