Author Topic: help with cycle.  (Read 2626 times)

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
help with cycle.
« on: February 11, 2012, 03:47:02 PM »
I am college football player this is my senior year and next year barring any injury I will be getting ready for a pro day. I've decided to do my 3rd cycle and I have PM'd a couple guys but wanted more opinion on the cycle. The guy I am buying from was a former player and the cycle he suggested was test E and Tren for the first 60 days with dbol then switch to EQ with the test and tren. My issues was I heard with tren it KILLS your cardio and isn't good for athletes so I was iffy about that...We do a lot of speed training and from what I understand Tren would affect that. I'm trying to get as strong and fast as possible but stay leaned out. I diet pretty well for what I can as a college athlete but my goal isn't to get huge its to get faster stronger and bigger but as leaned out as possible. SO i was wondering if you guys had any input on the cycle. Deca is out of the question stays to long in my system and even if i didn't get tested this season I would for my pro day.

test/tren/dbol 60days
test/tre/eq for the last 60 is there anything you guys would switch up add? Id really appreciate the input.

thank you

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: help with cycle.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 03:53:13 PM »
I think you best stick with Test and EQ, maybe throw in an oral, plus HGH if you can afford it
Thunderdome approved

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 08:18:33 AM »
well I was thinking of taking dbol with it is there anything similar to tren? with the mass gaining and fat loss? I really want to try but the killing my cardio especially the way I Train I'm not sure if its worth it. I do a lot speed training.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 08:30:59 AM »
dbol is going to give you strength,water and bloat.No fat loss,where did you heard that?But yes,tren can kill cardio so...choose wisely  ;)
GETBIG!

chess315

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 08:54:08 AM »
test prop 700mg a week is plenty to boost the hell out of sports performance. or if bloats a problem maybe lower test 400-500 and add anavar or turnibol. We don't know your postion or current stats that kinda dosen't help. Are you lacking strength or speed ?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 09:34:47 AM »
EQ has a long clearance time for drug tests, i don't know the numbers because never an area of concern for me but due to it's long half life it can be detected for a longer period of time. best bet is to listen to fellow players and what they do, i think.

cardio will be hurt by tren but not permanently and once you go off you should be fine. i think you might be miserable trying to do training while on tren but that would probably be it. tren is an amazing steroid, i think it's the best one hands down.

chess315

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 11:26:51 AM »
we need stats body weight and some lifts and your postion. The cycles g15 writes about are not for trying to win  sports that is for sure. Granted there would be some spill over effect. The goal for an athlete is to have a very high strength to body weight ratio not be jacked. Granted if you follow a bodybuilding program it would have spill over but wouldn't be optimal.  

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 11:36:44 AM »
My senior of college I did my first cycle. I ran 500-750mg of human grade sustanon and a shitload of good quality pink thai dbol. All of my lifts sky rocketed. My 40 time got way better. With all the running and training you will be doing you will stay pretty lean on a cycle like that. If you can afford it add hgh it will help with recovery overall size gain and health. Adding masteron would be good to keep bloat down. If you don't want to use dbol learn about tbol and anavar both are awesome for athletes.

500-750mg good test
Tbol or dbol 30-50mg
Masteron prop 300mg ew
hgh 4-10 iu ed

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 11:48:04 AM »
we need stats body weight and some lifts and your postion. The cycles g15 writes about are not for trying to win  sports that is for sure. Granted there would be some spill over effect. The goal for an athlete is to have a very high strength to body weight ratio not be jacked. Granted if you follow a bodybuilding program it would have spill over but wouldn't be optimal.  

I'm about 5'9 195 as of now...I need to work on both I'm getting looks but my knock is of course my height and speed I play safety and a little bit of LB when they drop me down depending on what front we are in. When we ran 40s it was about a 4.59 and a 4.63...which for pro day is slow. Game speed and 40 speed is different but of course that 40 on pro day is all that matters.

squat-495 (I'm sure if i did a regular squat it would be a lot more for some reason our strength coach loves for our ass to damn near touch our heels even though everyone I talk too says that is terrible but whatever.)
bench-315
hang clean- 315

those are what we test.

and I didn't mean Dbol helps with fat loss I Was speaking of tren sorry for the confusion.

The new guy I'm dealing with I'm not sure what he can get but I spoke with him about my concerns about the tren he suggest a cycle of test p or E. Winny EQ and Dbol. Like I said of course I want to get bigger but getting huge isn't an issue I want to be as lean as possible but as explosive and strong as I can.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 11:56:11 AM »
My senior of college I did my first cycle. I ran 500-750mg of human grade sustanon and a shitload of good quality pink thai dbol. All of my lifts sky rocketed. My 40 time got way better. With all the running and training you will be doing you will stay pretty lean on a cycle like that. If you can afford it add hgh it will help with recovery overall size gain and health. Adding masteron would be good to keep bloat down. If you don't want to use dbol learn about tbol and anavar both are awesome for athletes.

500-750mg good test
Tbol or dbol 30-50mg
Masteron prop 300mg ew
hgh 4-10 iu ed

Right now HGH isn't an option, The guy I'm dealing with even told me he feels I Should wait til to see how this cycle goes and he didn't want me spending all my money on HGH as of now. I've read a lot about anavar and I was looking into that as well I plan on ordering this week so thats why I seeing what other people feel would be a good cycle for an athlete

and to answer I feel like Im lacking in both testing wise...on the field neither but you can never be too good, I know compared to other safeties at the combine my 40 is low as well and strength, vertical, and broad jump.

chess315

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 02:59:05 PM »
if your stats are correct you already have great strength for the safety position. I doubt strength will make much more difference in your playing ability so really any cycle. A legit 500 squat is powerful enough to produce a lot of speed I guess it wouldnt hurt to add a few lbs to your bench or overall upper body strength but your in a pretty damn good place for your structure and sports. You should be able to bench 225 a good 15 times. Maybe your jumping and sprinting strength is more a tech problem. I would just train the shit out of the combine drills lol on any cycle

chess315

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 03:13:48 PM »

500-750mg good test
Tbol or dbol 30-50mg
Masteron prop 300mg ew
hgh 4-10 iu ed
I agree with this cycle even minus the gh.  I would think the tbol would be better but you really shouldnt be eating to gain much weight so dbol bloat may not be a problem that is a good cycle. Athletes wont bloat like a bodybuilder over eating you only need 5 -10 lb more lean bodymass if you even gain 20lbs on your bench that adds a lot of reps to the combine 225. I like orals for athletes seems they make you more explosive. Im by far from an expert just thowing around opinions lol the above cycle is pretty much what I would have suggested tbol and test the masteron is to help with bloat

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 03:39:08 PM »
just curious, do you know any other guys cycles who are on the team? do you guys even talk about it?

do all of them cycle, are any of them actually natural (you think)

thanks

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 04:03:35 PM »
just curious, do you know any other guys cycles who are on the team? do you guys even talk about it?

do all of them cycle, are any of them actually natural (you think)

thanks

You can tell..of course some don't speak to all of the team about it...but I know a couple of our all americans are on things...our DT looks like a damn linebacker but at 330...those guys take the big stuff and eat heavy because they need to be massive and strong as ever...I know a couple guys just coming off knee surgeries and they are juicing...but from what i've gotten from them they take test dbol, some have taken a bombs (you can tell) and deca of course.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 04:26:31 PM »
I agree with this cycle even minus the gh.  I would think the tbol would be better but you really shouldnt be eating to gain much weight so dbol bloat may not be a problem that is a good cycle. Athletes wont bloat like a bodybuilder over eating you only need 5 -10 lb more lean bodymass if you even gain 20lbs on your bench that adds a lot of reps to the combine 225. I like orals for athletes seems they make you more explosive. Im by far from an expert just thowing around opinions lol the above cycle is pretty much what I would have suggested tbol and test the masteron is to help with bloat

Ya bro I beleive this cycle is the ticket for a football player. I ran this over the summer and then half way through the season. Before I left for the summer I was around 185-190 my bench wasnt that great same with squat. I came back the next year 210 pounds my forty time dropped from 4.8 to a 4.6 my lifts all went up 30-40 pounds. I didn't gain much fat just water and muscle. They moved me from corner to outside linebacker due to the size gain. I was beating everyone in sprints during practice. My recovery was oustanding. When you get closer to test time switch from long esters to short so you have time to get them out your system.

chess315

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 04:28:20 PM »
really his stats 315 bench and 495 squat are good for 5'10 195.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 04:33:23 PM »
well from what I understand Masteron is pretty expensive and hard to come by I'm not sure, I have not asked my guy but thats what I've heard looking around. I figure I could run the d bol and not suffer from as much bloat and still get lean muscle because of the training I do and I am not eating as much my coaches usually have me diet hard in the offseason because my weight does go up and down. but if that cycle sounds good I think thats what ill go with unless you goes feel it should be something else...

test 1-16wks
eq 1-12wks
d bol 1-8wks
anavar-8-16
winny 12-16...if that sounds good i'd appreciate feed back whether it be dropping one or adding one longer. thank you

and thanks I played RB my entire life so my squat has always been good but idk my coaches always make it seem like its not good enough so I'm doing my best to be as strong and fast as possible i don't want to have any room for error speed and strength wise this season as well as going into the combine

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2012, 04:40:18 PM »
well from what I understand Masteron is pretty expensive and hard to come by I'm not sure, I have not asked my guy but thats what I've heard looking around. I figure I could run the d bol and not suffer from as much bloat and still get lean muscle because of the training I do and I am not eating as much my coaches usually have me diet hard in the offseason because my weight does go up and down. but if that cycle sounds good I think thats what ill go with unless you goes feel it should be something else...

test 1-16wks
eq 1-12wks
d bol 1-8wks
anavar-8-16
winny 12-16...if that sounds good i'd appreciate feed back whether it be dropping one or adding one longer. thank you

and thanks I played RB my entire life so my squat has always been good but idk my coaches always make it seem like its not good enough so I'm doing my best to be as strong and fast as possible i don't want to have any room for error speed and strength wise this season as well as going into the combine

Masteron is real easy to come by now a days. You may not be able to find it from your local guy though. The cycle you have there looks pretty good. I would run the equipoise all the way through though. No need to stop it at week 12. Anavar can be run longer then 8 weeks to. A lot of people will tell you to avoid winny because it dries the joints out.

Equipoise would be a great substitution for masteron. It will help keep you dry and I think It builds more actually muscle then masteron. Masteron is more cosmetic. It will give you a nice boost of endurance to.

Maybe this

Test 1-16
Equipoise 1-16
Anavar 1-10
Tbol 12-16

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2012, 04:49:15 PM »
Masteron is real easy to come by now a days. You may not be able to find it from your local guy though. The cycle you have there looks pretty good. I would run the equipoise all the way through though. No need to stop it at week 12. Anavar can be run longer then 8 weeks to. A lot of people will tell you to avoid winny because it dries the joints out.

Equipoise would be a great substitution for masteron. It will help keep you dry and I think It builds more actually muscle then masteron. Masteron is more cosmetic. It will give you a nice boost of endurance to.

Maybe this

Test 1-16
Equipoise 1-16
Anavar 1-10
Tbol 12-16

haha cosmetic isn't a bad thing spring break is coming up! but seriously thank you, would you suggest anything to aid fat loss or do you thnk the dieting and everything will take care of itself? yeah i wasn't to sure about winny...I've torn my acl once before and I was on winny and test and idk if it was the hit I took or the winny or both but I feel that it aided it...if I can't get tbol from my dealer would you suggest something else? anavar as well I'm sure he can but just in case is there any substitutes

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 05:05:07 PM »

haha cosmetic isn't a bad thing spring break is coming up! but seriously thank you, would you suggest anything to aid fat loss or do you thnk the dieting and everything will take care of itself? yeah i wasn't to sure about winny...I've torn my acl once before and I was on winny and test and idk if it was the hit I took or the winny or both but I feel that it aided it...if I can't get tbol from my dealer would you suggest something else? anavar as well I'm sure he can but just in case is there any substitutes

If you can't get anavar and tbol stick to a lower dose of dbol. When I was on a real high dose of dbol my fucken calves would cramp up it made running kind of difficult. If you get real good quality dbol you shouldn't need more then 20-30mgs. There's a few really good desinger steroids out there you can check around find one that's gives good lean gains, strength, and isn't to harsh. Def avoid winny if you had a problem with your acl. They still have some on the market they are legal for the time being. Halodrol extreme worked well for me.

You shouldn't need any fatburners. I started my cycle the summer before our season started. I was training my ass off doing the bigger, faster, stronger, program 3 times a week then bi's and tris on the weekend. The bfs program was all core lifts explosion exercises. After that I would go for a nice distance run. It helped keep the water off and kept me in great condition. My calfs would get so pumped I would have to stop and walk every half mile. My calfs got huge though! Bigger stronger calf will help with your explosion when you run the forty.

When you start getting closer to the season focus more on explosion and agility. I did a speed and agility camp 6 weeks out from the season. We did a lot of take off practice for the forty yard dash. We used those big viper cords for explosion. We did a lot of cone drills and agility drills. The distance running helped build the base for that same with the heavy squats. I couldn't believe how much I improved over that summer. I worked my ass off! I was exercising so much I had to eat 4-5 times a day. My parents own a restaurant so I was eating really good. Chicken breast over salads real lean burgers. Thick milkshakes made with whole milk. People didn't recognize me when I came back prob obvious they didn't see me all summer. No one gave me any shit though. A lot of guys were doing the same things. The acne was bad though if you have any problem mega dose vitamen b5! Good luck if you need any help pm me.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 08:58:42 PM »
my dealer has 50mg dbol so how would I go about with that? and yeah I talked to him I think I'm gonna run

1-16 test
1-16 eq
1-8-db
10-16 with var. I thnk thats what I'm gonna go with with what I'm training for is there anything you would change?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #21 on: February 13, 2012, 12:47:53 PM »
my dealer has 50mg dbol so how would I go about with that? and yeah I talked to him I think I'm gonna run

1-16 test
1-16 eq
1-8-db
10-16 with var. I thnk thats what I'm gonna go with with what I'm training for is there anything you would change?

Looks great. You can split the dbol in half. I would do that. Try 25 mg for a few days you can always bump the dose if you want.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2012, 02:03:36 PM »
If you can't get anavar and tbol stick to a lower dose of dbol. When I was on a real high dose of dbol my fucken calves would cramp up it made running kind of difficult. If you get real good quality dbol you shouldn't need more then 20-30mgs. There's a few really good desinger steroids out there you can check around find one that's gives good lean gains, strength, and isn't to harsh. Def avoid winny if you had a problem with your acl. They still have some on the market they are legal for the time being. Halodrol extreme worked well for me.

You shouldn't need any fatburners. I started my cycle the summer before our season started. I was training my ass off doing the bigger, faster, stronger, program 3 times a week then bi's and tris on the weekend. The bfs program was all core lifts explosion exercises. After that I would go for a nice distance run. It helped keep the water off and kept me in great condition. My calfs would get so pumped I would have to stop and walk every half mile. My calfs got huge though! Bigger stronger calf will help with your explosion when you run the forty.

When you start getting closer to the season focus more on explosion and agility. I did a speed and agility camp 6 weeks out from the season. We did a lot of take off practice for the forty yard dash. We used those big viper cords for explosion. We did a lot of cone drills and agility drills. The distance running helped build the base for that same with the heavy squats. I couldn't believe how much I improved over that summer. I worked my ass off! I was exercising so much I had to eat 4-5 times a day. My parents own a restaurant so I was eating really good. Chicken breast over salads real lean burgers. Thick milkshakes made with whole milk. People didn't recognize me when I came back prob obvious they didn't see me all summer. No one gave me any shit though. A lot of guys were doing the same things. The acne was bad though if you have any problem mega dose vitamen b5! Good luck if you need any help pm me.

Real anavar is way too expensive and not worth it.  before you say that someone is selling 50 pills for $50 then they are selling you shit.  if it is legit it is too expensive.  Better off using that money elsewhere.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2012, 03:09:15 PM »
Real anavar is way too expensive and not worth it.  before you say that someone is selling 50 pills for $50 then they are selling you shit.  if it is legit it is too expensive.  Better off using that money elsewhere.

It is quite expensive. I wouldn't hesitate to use something like halodrol in it's place.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2012, 08:58:11 PM »

Well would you suggest something else that is just as good with strength and fat loss like var? the var did bump my total price of my cycle to almost 200 bucks would there be anything you would use to replace it?