Author Topic: Whitney Houston - RIP 02-11-12  (Read 43395 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: RIP Whitney Houston
« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2012, 10:13:57 PM »
She died for us bitches.
a

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2012, 10:15:50 PM »
oh stfu !! she was blessed with an incredible talent, beauty and a life of privilege and wealth. she pissed it all down the drain of her own volition. save your faux sympathy for those that really warrant it .

QFmfT

Not Sure

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: February 11, 2012, 10:17:21 PM »
one in a million.....and there's 6 billion on the planet....so plenty of whitney's, jordans, deniro's....etc to go around, she didn't even write her hits.  

She was exceptional, search youtube to enjoy the romanticised moments of her past before she ruined herself.

NEXT..............

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: February 11, 2012, 10:19:29 PM »

she used a ton of that white cocaina dust she achieved low body fat RIP
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #154 on: February 11, 2012, 10:20:40 PM »
One less vote. For Obama. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #155 on: February 11, 2012, 10:25:58 PM »
I never understood why people give two shits about famouse people who die, I mean how many of you ever got invited to Houston's home for dinner?

It seems singers get the most sympathy when they pass away then any other famous professions, why? Because they use that simple thing  called a voice that they were born with  ??? I mean she wasn't no mother Teresa

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #156 on: February 11, 2012, 10:28:34 PM »
I never understood why people give two shits about famouse people who die, I mean how many of you ever got invited to Houston's home for dinner?

It seems singers get the most sympathy when they pass away then any other famous professions, why? Because they use that simple thing  call a voice that they were born with  ??? I mean she wasn't no mother Teresa

I was sad when Dio passed.  When Metallica, Slayer, Ozzy, and Mustaine die I will truly be distressed.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #157 on: February 11, 2012, 11:06:21 PM »

It seems singers get the most sympathy when they pass away then any other famous professions, why? Because they use that simple thing  called a voice that they were born with  ??? I mean she wasn't no mother Teresa

you want to know why? i wil tel you why

all this peoples memories from allllll their life is based on those specific icons songs,, their voice,, i garentee you that many hearshed tear when they heard about her death ,, something in their soul not heart! but soul! went away with her

first kiss,, first invitation to prome,, first kid ,, first sex ,, first blow job ,, first love,, last time you saw father alive,, last time you saw mothr alive,, last time you saw your best friend alive,, playing basbeball back yard with your chidhood friends ...one of them is in prison ,,one of them died in war ,, one of them live in another country and became a muslim,, what you left with? what you left with is this song! this one moment in time!,,what you left with is that time in your memory that come to you every once in a while in a dream ...where timmy is still timmy,, and johnny is still johnny and will is still will and you all kick ass at age 12 !

this ! is why those people give shit about,, this is a big death ,, it is the death of some of YOU from the inside ,, the memories of sumer 1988 will always be there in your dreams and now the only voice to put to it is gone ,,

see once upon a time before generation nothingness....there was this thing called heart,, and this thing called true love and this thing called TRUE FRIENDS,,withney voice ...came along with it in every step of the way

rest her soul for all the good memories she brought ,, rest her soul the so many lifes she touched,,

HEAVEN she gets!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 12, 2012, 12:00:45 AM »

Because they are not suppose to die famous people are like immortals to mowt of us most people are not upset the same way when a loved one dies but rather reminded that they are getting older and that death is waiting for them too

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: RIP Whitney Housten
« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2012, 12:01:59 AM »
I'll bet the farm he turned her onto to drugs..sure she went overboard obviously..I point the finger at him for turning her onto them.

He did , she admitted so

So he did ....

So what?  :-X

We all choose our own poison. Everyone has a choice. Drug use/abuse is a personal choice. Each and every one of us has the right and the free willpower to make rational choices. Society wants us to abdicate our responsibility to our children, family, and friends - so that we blame outside forces.

RIP

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #160 on: February 12, 2012, 12:20:32 AM »
I didn't knew her personally, so why should I care? Because she was a celebrity?  ::)

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: February 12, 2012, 12:46:36 AM »
you want to know why? i wil tel you why

all this peoples memories from allllll their life is based on those specific icons songs,, their voice,, i garentee you that many hearshed tear when they heard about her death ,, something in their soul not heart! but soul! went away with her

first kiss,, first invitation to prome,, first kid ,, first sex ,, first blow job ,, first love,, last time you saw father alive,, last time you saw mothr alive,, last time you saw your best friend alive,, playing basbeball back yard with your chidhood friends ...one of them is in prison ,,one of them died in war ,, one of them live in another country and became a muslim,, what you left with? what you left with is this song! this one moment in time!,,what you left with is that time in your memory that come to you every once in a while in a dream ...where timmy is still timmy,, and johnny is still johnny and will is still will and you all kick ass at age 12 !

this ! is why those people give shit about,, this is a big death ,, it is the death of some of YOU from the inside ,, the memories of sumer 1988 will always be there in your dreams and now the only voice to put to it is gone ,,

see once upon a time before generation nothingness....there was this thing called heart,, and this thing called true love and this thing called TRUE FRIENDS,,withney voice ...came along with it in every step of the way

rest her soul for all the good memories she brought ,, rest her soul the so many lifes she touched,,

HEAVEN she gets!

gh15 approved
I think this is the first post ive read of yours were though all the somewhat backwards Dialog theres a truth to it in a round about sort of way.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #162 on: February 12, 2012, 01:11:03 AM »
not blaming Bobby for it but she really got into drugs because of him..

I bet if she woulda married Denzel she would be alive.. ;D
She liked them "bad boys", she dated Herschel Walker and Randall Cunningham.
It has been said that she was just as bad as Bobby, if not worse...and let's not forget, she is related to Dionne Warwick...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #163 on: February 12, 2012, 01:22:29 AM »
something we all saw coming, same with amy winehouse

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #164 on: February 12, 2012, 01:30:28 AM »
something we all saw coming, same with amy winehouse

you cant say any other nme when it come to whitney houston ,, withney houston was the best female singer to ever grace planet earth ,, the loss is tremendous,, it wont be noticable as much since music is over....but the loss is tremendous

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #165 on: February 12, 2012, 01:32:22 AM »

i mean look at this,, listen to this,, no rolling of the singing like that dumnb maria cary and all the rest of the wana be of generation nothigness,, sing straight strong pure from the heart naturaly ,,

greatness is something you dont see every day or every year,, greatness is something you meet few times in your life,, you lost greatness in february 11 2012

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #166 on: February 12, 2012, 01:50:19 AM »
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
#

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #167 on: February 12, 2012, 02:48:46 AM »
Leave it to getbig to make fun of legend. There are some things to just not make fun of. She just died. Sit and watch a video and name someone who was better than her. She just makes it look easy like anyone can sing like his when you can't sing like this.

Some of you were probably conceived to this music by the way...

I feel the term 'legend' has been rather eroded lately.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #168 on: February 12, 2012, 03:22:58 AM »
oh stfu !! she was blessed with an incredible talent, beauty and a life of privilege and wealth. she pissed it all down the drain of her own volition. save your faux sympathy for those that really warrant it .

x2

~

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #169 on: February 12, 2012, 03:44:21 AM »
RIP ,,true music legend! Some great voices will always be a part of us no matter who we are or where we belong.....this tribute goes out to one of them, Whitney Houston-never shall be forgotten.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #170 on: February 12, 2012, 04:44:43 AM »
the worshiping is quite pathetic, considering how she despised most people and thought of herself as a divinity compared to  mere mortals. Lol at pretending to be christian while doing heavy drugs and living in luxury and debauchery. No wonder she lost it singing about jesus then sniffing a rail of coke. Human soul cannot sustain so much incoherent contradiction.

This...

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 12, 2012, 05:23:26 AM »
We discussed this in church this morning. We are all good Scottish protestant christians and truely believe it's better that she's gone because she kind of made a mockery of Christianity with her lifestyle and we could have been tarred with her brush.

newmom

« Reply #172 on: February 12, 2012, 05:33:13 AM »
I didn't not expect that from you

I am pleasantly surprised  8)

lol thank you

newmom

« Reply #173 on: February 12, 2012, 05:34:06 AM »
I don't believe the family is looking to consult with you regarding the matter. MYOFB. Thank you.

cool your sac cumrag

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #174 on: February 12, 2012, 05:35:37 AM »
We discussed this in church this morning. We are all good Scottish protestant christians and truely believe it's better that she's gone because she kind of made a mockery of Christianity with her lifestyle and we could have been tarred with her brush.

LOL!!

Good one.

If you are serious, please shoot yourself.