Author Topic: 2013 BMW M6  (Read 2924 times)

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: 2013 BMW M6
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 06:08:40 PM »
Gangsta, a retired family practice guy at our hospital opened up a Mercedes Benz dealership up here in the PH of Florida. Must have been a piddling operation initially, but amazingly because of the military bases it has grown by leads and bounds. Dude has a CL65 and one of the new SL550 2012 which is sweet. I don't know, I like MB styling but I have been told by friends that BMW's have incredible handling and engines. Need to work a few more years before Obama takes all of my money before I can buy something new  ;). Peace guys.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 07:00:27 PM »
That's the whole point they are luxury autos. You want cheap, stick with crappy Americans or entry level acuras or infinitis.

But...but, I LIKE my shitty American cars, plastic fantastic and rattlecraps they may be.  All I give a fuck about is going down the 1/4 or 1/8 and making the most amount of obnoxious noise as possible.  Any American engine (LSX Gen3,4, Ford 5.0, 5.4, the new Hemi 392, BBC) will beat the piss out of anything that comes out of Europe for a lot cheaper and tons more efficient....just don't expect any style points.

The ride quality is nice in the German thoroughbreds, though, and have nice cup holders and cologne dispensers.  I wouldn't mind being a snooty old prick asshole for a day from time to time.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 07:24:34 PM »
Gangsta, a retired family practice guy at our hospital opened up a Mercedes Benz dealership up here in the PH of Florida. Must have been a piddling operation initially, but amazingly because of the military bases it has grown by leads and bounds. Dude has a CL65 and one of the new SL550 2012 which is sweet. I don't know, I like MB styling but I have been told by friends that BMW's have incredible handling and engines. Need to work a few more years before Obama takes all of my money before I can buy something new  ;). Peace guys.
Don't you feel a little silly addressing another male as "Gangsta"?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 08:35:29 PM »
Don't you feel a little silly addressing another male as "Gangsta"?

Dipshit, I was referring to GangstaLean. What should I call him Subaveragegymfag

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 08:39:30 PM »

i like it. a lot. waaaay nicer coupe than the S5, or the merc.
b

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »
no new BMWs are worth buying these days

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2012, 09:34:57 PM »
Ehhh...M6 does nothing for me. (not that I wouldn't drive one if keys were handed to me)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2012, 09:54:16 PM »
But...but, I LIKE my shitty American cars, plastic fantastic and rattlecraps they may be.  All I give a fuck about is going down the 1/4 or 1/8 and making the most amount of obnoxious noise as possible.  Any American engine (LSX Gen3,4, Ford 5.0, 5.4, the new Hemi 392, BBC) will beat the piss out of anything that comes out of Europe for a lot cheaper and tons more efficient....just don't expect any style points.

The ride quality is nice in the German thoroughbreds, though, and have nice cup holders and cologne dispensers.  I wouldn't mind being a snooty old prick asshole for a day from time to time.
This
Dipshit, I was referring to GangstaLean. What should I call him Subaveragegymfag
Nico, don't mind him, he's trolling...

Yeah, but the thing Mercedes Benz makes some damn engines, AMG makes the engines for Pagani, whether they be 600+ Or 700+.
them AmG boys are like German Southern guys, all hail big displacement engines...
And even their TT V8s sound Boss...unlike the TT V8 engines from BMW---
Mercedes has been doing the turbo thing for awhile, this is really BMW's first real foray into TT territory for their M cars...1M was released first, then the M5, now the M6, all turbocharged.

The M3 will probably have tri-turbo set up, one of them will be an electric one.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2012, 10:38:49 PM »
You sound like you know you're a loser.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »

agreed. getting thrown back in your seat by v8 torque is better than sex

MassiveM

• Getbig II
  • Founder of Thunderdome Drama!
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2012, 08:33:23 PM »
No muscle in this car. NONE at all. However back in the day used to be good.
Team Sarcasm