Author Topic: cloudy tren wtf?  (Read 10831 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
cloudy tren wtf?
« on: February 12, 2012, 11:25:43 AM »
fucking bitch ass tren is cloudy is it ruined am i basically injecting piss in a bottle?  or is there something i can do to save it?

gatorr

• Getbig II
Re: cloudy tren wtf?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 11:45:51 AM »
Well if you have a whatman filter and empty sterile vial i would just re filter it. Whoever made it didnt change the fitering system before it stopped filtering so some of the crap made it past.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 11:53:19 AM »
damn i dont have a filter and these 2 bottles are all the tren i have on hand, both have the same problem.  not worried about it being sterile ive used it no abscess or pain,,,its a good chef not some crap rep ug lab.  ive googled and some people say to heat it up and it might got back into the gear?  my worst fear is injecting what i think is 1cc of tren and there is no active hormone and my cycle is worthless,,,,i just want to make it useable but i dont wanna fuck it up even worse.

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »
Try filtering with a whatman.  If that doesn't work, the lab didnt prepare the solution correctly.

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 12:01:27 PM »
Is it cloudy as in it looks like it has swirls in it or does it look like the hormone has fallen out of suspension?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 12:03:03 PM »
more like there is an actual cloud inside the vial, thats exactly how it looks, like a blob that looks like a cloud

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 12:17:16 PM »
Ya sounds like some crap made it passed the filtering.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 12:23:59 PM »
i heated for 15 min in the pan it and the cloud thing that was floating went away but now the whole thing looks cloudy,,,is this how it usually looks after heating?  everything disolved but now the whole bottle looks cloudy

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 12:25:08 PM »
Ya sounds like some crap made it passed the filtering.

do you think it is still potent?  ive shot it with no absess or anything no pain,,,so i dont think its unsterile,,,just worried it may be balonie where the hormone wont get in my body

bleed

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 01:19:24 PM »
Why dont you get in touch with who you got it from?  They will be able to help you out if they're legit.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 01:38:37 PM »
The best tren I ever used was cloudy. 

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 01:57:09 PM »
usually mean overdose n had touch cold weather shortly after been made ,

heat in over 20 minute at 175 if doesnt come back , it had crash
Your messed up BLP!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 08:41:39 PM »
when you guys say come back, you mean it has to be clear or it just has to be uniform in the vial?  i heated and now the whole vial is uniform, no clouds floating, but the whole vial (both of them i heated) have a cloudy hue to them, the entire solution.  but there is no seperation in the solution.  so is this just not filtered good enough or is the hormone now not active?  doesn't the filter just remove impurities, so it may be dirty but is still potent as far as 1cc = 100mg?

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »
when you guys say come back, you mean it has to be clear or it just has to be uniform in the vial?  i heated and now the whole vial is uniform, no clouds floating, but the whole vial (both of them i heated) have a cloudy hue to them, the entire solution.  but there is no seperation in the solution.  so is this just not filtered good enough or is the hormone now not active?  doesn't the filter just remove impurities, so it may be dirty but is still potent as far as 1cc = 100mg?

i mean clear ,,, still cloudy im ,,

but it could be mega overdose n still work lol

if worry trow away

if crazy ,, try n see how it goes !
Your messed up BLP!

ghettocentral

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 01:37:31 PM »
I got some cloudy looking tren a while back. It got swirlies in it from the cold. I swirled it around a little and it looked like when I got it fresh brewed. Best fucking tren I ever used.

Freeway

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2012, 11:56:46 AM »
I have 3 vials that are cloudy and am not for sure on whether to use them or not so if someone has any good answers to whether or not its okay to use that would be really good information to know. I've thought about buying new stock and trash the cloudy tren but I want to find the best possible quality before I proceed with buy new.