Author Topic: Dat short length high pitch you hear in your ear sometimes make it go up or down  (Read 1637 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
this not often when you hear this kinda sounds like a number tone on a phone. This is a radio transmission you are recieving its up to you to ignore it or do something with it be felt lucky when you hear it

also with those stars that blink all sorts of color try to make them move visually. no they wont move but youll see it move its up to you what your brain wishes to seek out of it
A

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
them shrooms must be good?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
them shrooms must be good?

what kinda of boredom i consume with your post
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
so what's the story with these stars? I see them sometimes too man, usually when I go all-out on a set of rows or squats

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I only see stars when I get hit with a mallet. 

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
they are more like little birds flying around my head, get that feeling after squats or sex

Army of One

• Getbig V
this not often when you hear this kinda sounds like a number tone on a phone. This is a radio transmission you are recieving its up to you to ignore it or do something with it be felt lucky when you hear it

also with those stars that blink all sorts of color try to make them move visually. no they wont move but youll see it move its up to you what your brain wishes to seek out of it

tinnitus you fat redneck

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
When you go to bed, turn off the lights, close your eyes and gently - only gently - press down on your eyes with your fingers. Now, keep your eyes closed and watch the bright lights turn into a beautiful vision of the universe. It's like your very own hubble telescope. The harder and longer you press the more amazing the view.

Remember, not too hard.

Happy travelling.
O

hench

• Getbig V
asked my mrs if she gets the high pitched ringing noise the other day. Looked at me like im stupid, glad im not alone but what is it really?
I get the stars during workouts sometimes too

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
Like was already said its Tinnitus you dumb fu ck lol>

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
Not you hench haha.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
peanut butter

Eric2

• Getbig IV
how's the crack pipe treating you these days?
h

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Looking for feedback from the astral travellers..
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Looking for feedback from the astral travellers..

I haven't done any astral travelling myself, but I knew a guy who claimed to have done so. He said that he mediated his soul/spirit out of his body to check on his girl who was on spring break in florida, coz he wanted to male sure thst she wasn't cheating on him. Anyways, he said that his travel got cut short coz some demons were coming to take over his body and he had to get back and secure himself. True story.

And when I say true story, I mean that yeah, some dude actually told me this with a straight face.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
Doing the eye pressing stuff will help propel you through the galaxy.

Lie on your front, your head buried in the pillow and press on your eyes and then let go and float into the atmosphere while keeping your eyes shut.

O

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
100% agree with Falcon

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
it could be because of many things, one possibility suggest we pick up certain radio frequencies in a tooth with a mercury filling for example. Hence it is known to get radio talk in fillings at night.  A sustain tone like that could be HAARP attempt at telepathy, or signals from outor space.