Author Topic: selios pharma  (Read 4878 times)

qbkilla

• Getbig III
selios pharma
« on: February 13, 2012, 06:20:42 PM »
thoughts on this gear?  im suprised it is not mentioned much on here.  i know this chef has been around a very long time and never really heard a complaint on product.  have heard minor complaints on TA, customer service, but none on product.  anyone used it before?  i have and it seems comparable to other top chefs but im not really one who is good at deciding what is good and what isn't ,,,im one of those that one day i think the shit is amazing the next day i think its horrible, haha. 

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
Re: selios pharma
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 09:04:42 AM »
very smooth product good quality the t/a for domestic was fucking horrible it took close to  a month to get my order

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 09:21:55 AM »
PRICE TOO EXPENSIVE....GO STRANGE & BULK IT IF YA GOT THE $!!!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

THECHEMIST

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 09:41:34 AM »
and how do i do this?!^

kigstand

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 08:36:15 PM »
ya easier said than done, i see stranger on a board im on and they're super private, i've tried to get in....i would love to see how prices compare.

in answer to your question, selios is LEGIT

Sector

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2012, 11:14:23 PM »
I dont have access to any of the privates either but they werent always private and just like they were great sources then, there are great sources now who arent private. Just go with the well knowns, their brands are talked about enough on this board you should know whats what.

Unfortunatly when a source goes private that means his gear is beyond top notch, so your hard pressed to find similar gear available to the public but you can come close.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2013, 09:58:17 AM »
in answer to your question, selios is LEGIT

Selios is definitely g2g.

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2013, 12:30:17 AM »
I dont have access to any of the privates either but they werent always private and just like they were great sources then, there are great sources now who arent private. Just go with the well knowns, their brands are talked about enough on this board you should know whats what.

Unfortunatly when a source goes private that means his gear is beyond top notch, so your hard pressed to find similar gear available to the public but you can come close.

BS. some private sources have shit gear. or have a few good products and then some are pure shit. It is nice to get gear domestic but no domestic source has better gear then what you can find overseas. I have been around awhile and believe me people are easily pleased!

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2013, 12:33:21 AM »
PRICE TOO EXPENSIVE....GO STRANGE & BULK IT IF YA GOT THE $!!!

stranger is one of the most expensive UGl's ever! he charges more then a pharmacy! geez 110$ for some primo acetate! You have to spend at least a grand to even get the price down to a decent price. even with the discount the gear is way overpriced.

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 08:28:22 AM »
BS. some private sources have shit gear. or have a few good products and then some are pure shit. It is nice to get gear domestic but no domestic source has better gear then what you can find overseas. I have been around awhile and believe me people are easily pleased!

This is very true! I can definitely say besides a couple of domestic sources overseas is the only way to go to get great aas.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2013, 11:19:31 AM »
You have to stick with tried and true, consistently good quality and feedback. Like OP stated here, cook has been around a long time and only good reviews.