Author Topic: 2 masteron questions  (Read 5702 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
2 masteron questions
« on: February 14, 2012, 08:23:16 AM »
would you run masteron if your bulking?
will masteron help with blood pressure since you wont retain as much fluid?

patriceb

• Getbig II
Re: 2 masteron questions
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:44:46 PM »
I would since anti-e are more harsh on the body than masteron. Ive never used any anti-e in my life, always masteron

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 04:05:11 PM »
Pretty good stuff man. Works awesome anyway you use it. It's a little hard to gain mass I noticed at least the bulk you gain will be cleaner!

Rance

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 05:37:32 PM »
I would since anti-e are more harsh on the body than masteron. Ive never used any anti-e in my life, always masteron
why are anti-e harsher on the body than masteron? they affect blood lipids on a worse way?

patriceb

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 05:47:28 PM »
why are anti-e harsher on the body than masteron? they affect blood lipids on a worse way?

You need estrogen...the more you cut it, the worst your blood lipids get...

And also, masteron doesnt have to go through your digestive track

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 10:58:14 PM »
would you run masteron if your bulking?
will masteron help with blood pressure since you wont retain as much fluid?

Nah I wouldn't run masteron on a traditional bulk.

Masteron and tren are my favorite compounds by far, and honestly at this stage of my life, I can't imagine running another cycle of anything other than tren, masteron, minimal test cycled in and out with anadrol, and possibly something very low dosed for my joints... although just the mention of deca makes me quiver a bit.

and of course GH, but that is not an all year thing for me. ever since the kigtropin scam, I have been much, much less motivated to go pro in this industry and much, much more motivated to succeed in my own professional field. so in a weird way the kigtropin scam was a blessing in disguise, because i stopped chasing the pipe dream of winning a pro card, and with that I saved lots of money.

however, i am still 220 lbs and under 6% on only tren and masteron. so it is not like masteron is bad for being beastly... it is not some twink drug. there is a reason why pros (at least the ones i know) preach high high high masteron doses (because it goes so fucking well with tren ace).

personally, i am loving every second my masteron @ 1 gram per week right now (with a gram of tren). but i am most definitely not bulking right now. actually, since i am not on GH, I am struggling to get down 3 k cals on a good day. however, most of my lifts are through the roof (inclined 3 plates on each side for 11 very slow, clean reps today... i know this isn't a huge amount, and i was raping 3 plates back when i was on my bloof cycle of 2.5 grams sust and 500 mg deca per week along with 10-15 iu of pharm grade GH... but then again, i was holding a shit load of water, and the scales were tipping the high end of the 230s back then...

so it is hard to answer the question straight forward, other than to say masteron is beautiful oil.. it is brilliant and very under appreciated. however masteron and bulking are not two terms i think about in the same sentence.

Dancho

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 01:15:06 AM »

Masteron and tren are my favorite compounds by far, and honestly at this stage of my life, I can't imagine running another cycle of anything other than tren, masteron, minimal test cycled in and out with anadrol, and possibly something very low dosed for my joints... although just the mention of deca makes me quiver a bit.

and of course GH, but that is not an all year thing for me. ever since the kigtropin scam, I have been much, much less motivated to go pro in this industry and much, much more motivated to succeed in my own professional field. so in a weird way the kigtropin scam was a blessing in disguise, because i stopped chasing the pipe dream of winning a pro card, and with that I saved lots of money.

however, i am still 220 lbs and under 6% on only tren and masteron. so it is not like masteron is bad for being beastly... it is not some twink drug. there is a reason why pros (at least the ones i know) preach high high high masteron doses (because it goes so fucking well with tren ace).

personally, i am loving every second my masteron @ 1 gram per week right now (with a gram of tren). but i am most definitely not bulking right now. actually, since i am not on GH, I am struggling to get down 3 k cals on a good day. however, most of my lifts are through the roof (inclined 3 plates on each side for 11 very slow, clean reps today... i know this isn't a huge amount, and i was raping 3 plates back when i was on my bloof cycle of 2.5 grams sust and 500 mg deca per week along with 10-15 iu of pharm grade GH... but then again, i was holding a shit load of water, and the scales were tipping the high end of the 230s back then...

so it is hard to answer the question straight forward, other than to say masteron is beautiful oil.. it is brilliant and very under appreciated. however masteron and bulking are not two terms i think about in the same sentence.

do you use mast e and tren e? otherwise its lots of injections :)

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 02:08:12 PM »
what would (generalizing i know) a weekly doseage of mast be to replace arimidex? (if arimi is e3d 0.5mg)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2012, 02:40:06 PM »
what would (generalizing i know) a weekly doseage of mast be to replace arimidex? (if arimi is e3d 0.5mg)

It will not be nearly as effective as arimidex, but depending on the other steroids used 50 mg eod is good (you can build up from there if needed).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2012, 02:42:41 PM »
350-500mg/week

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2012, 03:27:47 PM »

You have done it all bro. Great addition to getbig make sure you update about your gfs bro.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2012, 07:58:14 PM »

holy shit dude, 315 for 11 on incline is some serious weight.....how many years of juicing did it take you to reach those numbers?
l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2012, 10:26:26 PM »
holy shit dude, 315 for 11 on incline is some serious weight.....how many years of juicing did it take you to reach those numbers?
depends on form. he said it was very slow, if thats the case and he means slow negatives and he is doin a full range of motion then yes its unbelievably impressive. but i got skinny fat dudes in my gym doing half reps with 315 on incline for a good 8 or 10 reps.  ;D

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 03:01:45 AM »
do you use mast e and tren e? otherwise its lots of injections :)

what wrong with lots of injection , it modern bodybuilding
Your messed up BLP!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 01:30:13 PM »
what wrong with lots of injection , it modern bodybuilding
LOL