Author Topic: why does no one suicide with style?  (Read 4272 times)

BOW

• Getbig III
why does no one suicide with style?
« on: February 14, 2012, 01:36:22 PM »
When people wanna kill themselves its always OD on something, jump off a bridge, on bullet to the dome. If i were to go out im stealing a ferrari, kidnapping kim k and strap the hoe in the passenger seat, load up a few tanks of gasoline/explosives in the back and ram that bitch 180mph+ into ron herris house just for gh15.  Yeah thats how you do it.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Re: why does no one suicide with style?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 01:37:35 PM »
When people wanna kill themselves its always OD on something, jump off a bridge, on bullet to the dome. If i were to go out im stealing a ferrari, kidnapping kim k and strap the hoe in the passenger seat, load up a few tanks of gasoline/explosives in the back and ram that bitch 180mph+ into ron herris house just for gh15.  Yeah thats how you do it.
Tough guy....but seriously: not a funny topic.   >:(

MikMaq

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 01:39:34 PM »
Tough guy....but seriously: not a funny topic.   >:(
Fuck off vag.

The answer is simple you'd loose all interest in killing yourself after all that fun. I'm sure many people that rob and rape do think that but oce they experience true happiness are unable to part with life.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 01:41:56 PM »
some people do strap explosive to themselves and make an attack against what they hate, ya know

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 01:42:32 PM »
Fuck off vag.

I never liked you MikMaq.....of course I will give you a chance to speak up for yourself..

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 01:45:37 PM »
some people do strap explosive to themselves and make an attack against what they hate, ya know
yeah, but never in a ferrari.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2012, 01:46:10 PM »
I had a friend in highschool he was an absolute maniac. He could take pain like no man I've ever seen before. He was a state champ wrestler and an All American defensive end that weighed under 200 pounds. His mom had died of brain cancer and he was hooked on Oxycontin real bad. Someone found his charred body in the woods. He tied himself to a tree and poored gasoline all over himself  :-[ No one could believe it. It shocked the whole town.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
There are very few so called "balance suicides" (insurance money for family and stuff). Most people who kill themselves are very sick psychiatric patients, nothing to make fun about. Seen a lot of them over the years..

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2012, 01:49:45 PM »

few years back in Los Angeles

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2012, 01:51:49 PM »
There are very few so called "balance suicides" (insurance money for family and stuff). Most people who kill themselves are very sick psychiatric patients, nothing to make fun about. Seen a lot of them over the years..
Very sick I think is a relative term, to me if you got real problems(mental) it's perfectly alright.

You can joke about anything especially if it's real.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2012, 01:52:48 PM »
I actually agree, there should be no taboos to joke about.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2012, 01:54:04 PM »

are you planning a spectacular and sucessful departure any time soon?
c

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2012, 01:55:46 PM »
Why dont you show us how its done miqmak

MikMaq

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »
Why dont you show us how its done miqmak
Get a canoe, a case of beer, go out fishing in early spring, late fall, and tip it, you'll freeze/drown super fast, people will just think you  used poor judgement while enjoying a hobby you love. These kind of suicides are way more common than you think. There a great way to take control of your life without fucking friends and family.

It was my plan for a while, had a sleep disorder got it fixed lucky me... but i know several close friends that will or have attempted to kill themselves for whatever reason. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2012, 02:00:49 PM »
I actually agree, there should be no taboos to joke about.

imo, it's not the subject, rather the timing and manner in which you joke that can be unpopular. i expect everything on getbig, and i kind of like that some things can be uncensored.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 02:01:12 PM »
A good suicide and pretty failsafe too is flying a plane and crashing into something, but you need a flying license first, shouldnt be too hard to get.
Team Pat Banana

the trainer

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 02:06:55 PM »

Why dont you go kill your fucking self with style and show us how its done.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 02:08:14 PM »
My father and hrother both did it cant wait to hear about when you have someone you know do
Herpes

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »

First off, I love the dutch.

Secondly, you're fuckin' hypocrite. This topic isn't funny, yet you find the majority of Stark's posts entertaining ?? Oh, I never forget. NEVER forget. You thought that " drowning puppies " was perfectly fine because Stark wasn't serious, yet you find that this topic should be off-limits ??????

Do me a favor ... go fuck yourself, Doc.  

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »
imo, it's not the subject, rather the timing and manner in which you joke that can be unpopular. i expect everything on getbig, and i kind of like that some things can be uncensored.
x2

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 02:12:16 PM »

First off, I love the dutch.

Secondly, you're fuckin' hypocrite. This topic isn't funny, yet you find the majority of Stark's posts entertaining ?? Oh, I never forget. NEVER forget. You thought that " drowning puppies " was perfectly fine because Stark wasn't serious, yet you find that this topic should be off-limits ??????

Do me a favor ... go fuck yourself, Doc.  
Take it easy, Iron disciple, you're mixing things up....don't be offensive, I never have been to you.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 02:13:35 PM »
Suicide use to be looked at as Nobel act by many. A guy like Craig Titus could do the world a favor and just be gone...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2012, 02:19:25 PM »
Take it easy, Iron disciple, you're mixing things up....don't be offensive, I never have been to you.

I don't believe i'm mixing anything up, sir. I have a very good memory. Hmmm ... perhaps my post might have been a little over the top though. A tad bit melodramatic. I tend to get worked up rather easily at times. So, I apologize for the offensive language used. There.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 02:20:55 PM »
I respect you as a poster, IronDisc. The truth... 8)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 02:26:19 PM »
I respect you as a poster, IronDisc. The truth... 8)

And I respect the dutch and their educational systems. My country should take notes. If they did, we wouldn't have so many inbred retards running around. And that's just in the White House ! ;D ;D