Author Topic: why does no one suicide with style?  (Read 4267 times)

breakmore

• Getbig III
Re: why does no one suicide with style?
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 02:43:59 PM »
There are some pretty cool suicides out there dude, just have to look in the right places.  :)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 02:53:15 PM »
When people wanna kill themselves its always OD on something, jump off a bridge, on bullet to the dome. If i were to go out im stealing a ferrari, kidnapping kim k and strap the hoe in the passenger seat, load up a few tanks of gasoline/explosives in the back and ram that bitch 180mph+ into ron herris house just for gh15.  Yeah thats how you do it.

because most people who suicide dont want their pain to be inflicted on others

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 03:03:59 PM »
Go to the National Zoo, or to one that gets a lot of traffic, go play in the lion's cage...seeing a guy actually being killed by big cats in front of them will be very educational, especially to that little girl who wasn t afraid of the lion.
Or go "fall" into the Bear exhibit...

Go wrestle a Gorilla...

Or go to the National Aquarium, and jump into the shark exhibit, make sure you cut yourself so that blood is everywhere...

Or find an exhibit with Piranhas, have cuts everywhere and jump in, should be fun...

During NY Eve when the countdown starts in times square, jum from the ball as it goes down...
Date Lorena Bobbit.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 03:06:23 PM »
Go to the National Zoo, or to one that gets a lot of traffic, go play in the lion's cage...seeing a guy actually being killed by big cats in front of them will be very educational, especially to that little girl who wasn t afraid of the lion.

Go wrestle a Gorilla...

Or go to the National Aquarium, and jump into the shark exhibit, make sure you cut yourself so that blood is everywhere...

Or find an exhibit with Piranhas, have cuts everywhere and jump in, should be fun...

During NY Eve when the countdown starts in times square, jum from the ball as it goes down...
Date Lorena Bobbit.

what if you are a 350 pound muscle monster and you win?
Team Pat Banana

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2012, 03:08:00 PM »
I had a friend in highschool he was an absolute maniac. He could take pain like no man I've ever seen before. He was a state champ wrestler and an All American defensive end that weighed under 200 pounds. His mom had died of brain cancer and he was hooked on Oxycontin real bad. Someone found his charred body in the woods. He tied himself to a tree and poored gasoline all over himself  :-[ No one could believe it. It shocked the whole town.
GEEZUS!! 

lesaucer

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 03:29:18 PM »
When people wanna kill themselves its always OD on something, jump off a bridge, on bullet to the dome. If i were to go out im stealing a ferrari, kidnapping kim k and strap the hoe in the passenger seat, load up a few tanks of gasoline/explosives in the back and ram that bitch 180mph+ into ron herris house just for gh15.  Yeah thats how you do it.

LOL thats exactly what i thought when i was desperate one time, load up on caffeine+ephedrina, steal a fucking ferrari and engage the biggest pursuit of all time! that would be the shit

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 03:45:12 PM »
what if you are a 350 pound muscle monster and you win?
You ain't gonna win again a 500+ lion or Gorilla...or a 600+ pound grizzly, or a 900+ pound polar bear...the only thing you'll win is the amount of blood you'll spill and the highest pitch notes that can be made...

Plus, with the predators, you'll be feeding them some prime beef, and  you will pass you "anabolics" onto them via your muscles,liver, kidneys and intestinal tract.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 03:50:41 PM »
You ain't gonna win again a 500+ lion or Gorilla...or a 600+ pound grizzly, or a 900+ pound polar bear...the only thing you'll win is the amount of blood you'll spill and the highest pitch notes that can be made...

Plus, with the predators, you'll be feeding them some prime beef, and  you will pass you "anabolics" onto them via your muscles,liver, kidneys and intestinal tract.
i remember hearing about some old man who killed a big ass mountain lion with just a regular knife.

berblexer

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 03:51:50 PM »

didn't gladiators use to fight lions and tigers?
Team Pat Banana

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2012, 03:52:48 PM »
i remember hearing about some old man who killed a big ass mountain lion with just a regular knife.
That would be me!  ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2012, 04:01:17 PM »
That would be me!  ;D

I could see you doing that. Remeber that lady that killed one with scissors. It jumped in her trailer or something went after her kid. She nailed the sucker right in the heart.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 04:02:18 PM »

c

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 04:04:52 PM »
didn't gladiators use to fight lions and tigers?
Yes, with weapons, and often times the gladiators lost. In fact there was such a need for lions, that the Roman Empire is responsible for the near extinction of the Barbary Lion.
In many places, leopards, lions, tigers, wolves, Elephants, were wiped out...

A person, 350 pounds or 500 pounds ain't got shit on a any of those animals, especially a person trying to attempt suicide...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2012, 04:10:41 PM »

Albert was probably a right proper dinner for the lion.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:12 PM »
A person, 350 pounds or 500 pounds ain't got shit on a any of those animals, especially a person trying to attempt suicide...

What if the bodybuilder shoots to the lion some insulin and he dies from hypoglycemia?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 04:11:50 PM »
I could see you doing that. Remeber that lady that killed one with scissors. It jumped in her trailer or something went after her kid. She nailed the sucker right in the heart.
That was my wife......we don`t fuck around!  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 04:18:22 PM »

Go wrestle a Gorilla...

Date Lorena Bobbit.

http://vimeo.com/25447829