Author Topic: lay norton off the drugs for 6 months....how much can he squat by this time?  (Read 9969 times)

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
with proper form bar high on the traps, full range of motion, no belt no knee sleeves

how much can he squat in this fashion after 6 months off drugs?

what do you think getbig?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
600 or so.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

beverast

• Getbig III
I'm not one to hate on this guy, but judging from his 600lbs Squat video probably not more than 315.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm not one to hate on this guy, but judging from his 600lbs Squat video probably not more than 315.

he keeps using his height as a legitimate excuse for not doing proper squats

but mikhail koklyaev is 6'4" and he squats like 800lbs with the bar high to full range of motion

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
No drugs and with proper form?

No more than 3 plates, and thats genereous.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
compare to this....

(read in greg valentino voice)

"IS THAT A SQUAT? NO...."

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
No drugs and with proper form?

No more than 3 plates, and thats genereous.
because lay pisses me off the way he gets into internet fights and goes like "lets see you squat 600lbs tough guy" to a natural who squats 405 for a tripple with good form without belts and knee sleeves ("knee sleeves don't add weight, they just keep the knees warm" yeah right guys)

lol

beverast

• Getbig III
he keeps using his height as a legitimate excuse for not doing proper squats

but mikhail koklyaev is 6'4" and he squats like 800lbs with the bar high to full range of motion

Well, then maybe he should take it down a notch with the ego training and do something that works for him.  ::)
Seriously though, some people simply aren't build to squat. Not sure whether this is true for Layne Norton.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Well, then maybe he should take it down a notch with the ego training and do something that works for him.  ::)
Seriously though, some people simply aren't build to squat. Not sure whether this is true for Layne Norton.

this is what he likes to think to legitimate his ego training

"i have long femurs"

oh and the superheavy weights in the olympics dont ....

you so tall layne!!! you tall man!!! no possibruh to make squat like thai people

you talll man you so tall and femur so long farang tall

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Lots of cock lust for Lame Nortum on getbig.  ::)
T

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Lots of cock lust for Lame Nortum on getbig.  ::)

i just think that juiced up nerd should get back to playing world of warcraft

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
I figure 425 - 455lbs for a hard single.

Here's how I figure it-

#610 squat

- 122  .20% for drug use (hypothetically assuming he's on).

-----------------

- 30 lbs (lets give him that figure for the belt and sleeves).

----------------

458 lbs.

Now the form difference is hard to figure. I know of no decent formula to figure that.

Nomad

• Getbig IV

the idiot will continue doing his PHAT routine and will completely wear out his mussles in a week or so.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
compare to this....

I can't help to feel so embarrassed every time i see this vid  :-[
Boundary Breaker

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
he is basically doing a good morning with that much back into the lift

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
because lay pisses me off the way he gets into internet fights and goes like "lets see you squat 600lbs tough guy" to a natural who squats 405 for a tripple with good form without belts and knee sleeves ("knee sleeves don't add weight, they just keep the knees warm" yeah right ####)

lol

haha quit whining and get your squat up!

beverast

• Getbig III
[..]

458 lbs.

Now the form difference is hard to figure. I know of no decent formula to figure that.

The difference between a low bar squat that barely breaks parallel and uses more hip than knee flexion and a high bar squat with proper back positioning (little leaning) and depth is substantial.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
he is basically doing a good morning with that much back into the lift

a good mornign with the barbell halfway down his upper back that is! (to reduce leverage and make it easier)

this is like the easiest way you could ever lift a weight in a way that could pass as a "good lift" in powerlifting meets

and that's saying a lot..............

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
6 months off drugs as in OFF OFF? wil be able to do 2 plates each side of the bar for 10 reps,, 3 plates struggle for 6

but its true to everyone ,, 6 months off drugs is a crush ,, when crush come upon you you are worse than bigner,, when i give him 2 plates each side of bar...im being nice,, 2 plates each side of 45lb bar for 10 reps will be what he can do with good form after 6 months of completely off everything

gh15 approved
fallen angel

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
6 months off drugs as in OFF OFF? wil be able to do 2 plates each side of the bar for 10 reps,, 3 plates struggle for 6

but its true to everyone ,, 6 months off drugs is a crush ,, when crush come upon you you are worse than bigner,, when i give him 2 plates each side of bar...im being nice,, 2 plates each side of 45lb bar for 10 reps will be what he can do with good form after 6 months of completely off everything

gh15 approved

as in OFF OFF OFF

me and lay enter the prison together... we join these big boned smooth bloofy africano powerlifters

after 6 months no drugs no balonie who wins?

BY THE WAY GH.... PLEASE NOTIFY ME WHEN THIS FILT IS GOING DOWN I WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO KNOW, some wonder "what the hell is wrong with pns and his obsession about fake natrals" well i tell u what's wrong i've been buying into all that shit since 2003 or so, reading their balonie  articles word by word reading their boardings etcetera buying the balonie supplemants. i want revenge i want sickening pleasure watching the filt end up in trailer park world after they all get exposed and the "industry" implodes

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
compare to this....

wtf, he added 35 pounds to a nearly 600lb squat in less than a year and is claiming natural status

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
if layne does drugs he looks terrible for a bodybuilder

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
if layne does drugs he looks terrible for a bodybuilder

he looks very good on some occasions in a contest, like aesthetics pointed out numerous times, he looks like shit 51 weeks a year

additionally all he does is ego lifting, but that's ok because he's a professional powerlifter as well as a professional bodybuilder  ::)

chess315

layne norton is gay gay gay gay gay he is so used to bending over and taking it hes got to the point he can bend over with 600 pounds notice the knee wraps them are not for protection only to keep his knees healthy while being on them in dusty garage gyms. Filt he is worse then street crack dealer at least street crack dealer gives you what you pay for not some bullshit lies book or dvd tell u to take amino acids. I have been involved in questionable things in my life and can tell you it can make it hard to sleep he would have to be a nervous wreck and feel like trash for whats he is doing barring he is a sociapath. He would have to convince himself he is actually hellping people by lying to them and keeping them from drugs all people involved in scams do this with out this you will hesitate and not be able to pull the trigger and make sales. So you have to have gotten to the point you beleive your own lies are for the greater of good to be succesful in any under ground economy which he is. Either that or be cold blooded which I dont think he is