Author Topic: currently 18 y/o - want to go for pro - do I have base? When to go on?  (Read 6265 times)

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
Re: currently 18 y/o - want to go for pro - do I have base? When to go on?
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 10:03:54 PM »
i meant exactly what i wrote.... whats so hard to decipher from that?

I more meant...what kind of doses are you suggesting?  ;)
I know 18 year olds who are 6' 245lbs @ 6% bf. 

You don;t look bad by any means, but I certainly wouldn't put any stock into going pro or making a career out of this...
Well I'm going to pursue it anyway. At the end of my life knowing that I put my all into achieving what I wanted to achieve rather than chickening out without giving it a shot would make much more satisfied with myself

chess315

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2012, 01:18:36 AM »
I more meant...what kind of doses are you suggesting?  ;)Well I'm going to pursue it anyway. At the end of my life knowing that I put my all into achieving what I wanted to achieve rather than chickening out without giving it a shot would make much more satisfied with myself
prolly along the lines of a gram total gear unless your short or great genetics your not going to get very far on under a gram.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 10:29:22 PM »
I more meant...what kind of doses are you suggesting?  ;)Well I'm going to pursue it anyway. At the end of my life knowing that I put my all into achieving what I wanted to achieve rather than chickening out without giving it a shot would make much more satisfied with myself

if you have a dream. go after it. BUT don;t miss out on life trying to pursue it. with that said i would lift another year or two naturally before i started. also like someone already said..start low and get as much out of it as you can
irongearco.com

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
Bullshit man. You have the height and base at this point. When do you think Alexey and Kid Kuclo started. I'd suggest you start stepping up to teen national level contests and see what these guys look like. And reading gh15's posts would probably save you literally YEARS of time and error not to mention money. The 5K can go a long way but you'll just need to know how to spend it. It's gonna be tough because you're in Canada but get on a few boards and get to know some of the connections in your area and please just remember to train train train!!!!

The worst thing you could do is start taking the drugs and get into partying and all that other stupid shit. Unless you're trying to find your way into an early grave of course. I'd rather be real with you about this than bullshit you. Obviously don't go to the upper level dosages right now unless you're going to eat to feed those amounts but just start reading gh15's posts and see what he talks about. Start from the beginning though.

Again do not just start on gear and go up to grams of tren and masteron obviously (thats not practical right now). You start with the basics honestly and see how you progress. You're training needs to be on point obvously on gear and no need to be a pussy and not train at all. No one expects you to do Ronnie Coleman numbers when training. Just do NOT GET HURT!!!