Author Topic: currently 18 y/o - want to go for pro - do I have base? When to go on?  (Read 6263 times)

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
I'm Canadian where competition is a little less steep although the $$$ involved fro the drugs is a bit more. Anyway I've been training naturally for 2 years and probably about 4 months into my training I realized that I'm going to do everything I can in order to become an IFBB pro. Before giving me the genetic spiel, I just want to say- I don't care. I have a VERY good understanding of steroids and their profiles and I would be knowing what I'm doing and how to stay safe...the question now for me is just when. When to go on and a little of the different approaches.  I've read the bible. Do I do bodybuilder for poor people or do where you start growth and tren immediately? I've seen from bible postings that if you start growth/slin too early you don't have a good base just blown up muscles (steve kucklo mode) Do I do BigA from professional muscle's approach, only adding things as they stop working and starting with test + deca + orals (4 weeks on/4 weeks off for these? I wont become competitive until 2016 or so.

I have $5000 saved up currently.

obviously my physique sucks right now compared to most of you guys...2 years haven't used drugs yet because I wan't to blow up properly from having a solid base... 5'11" 187lbs right now IDK bodyfat, was planning to keep gaining weight until february 2013, cutting down naturally and then going on.

I run a bodybuilding forum elsewhere and have posted on bb.com, with my face in pics on both under a different username so if you know who i am by some miracle please don't say it kiss kiss

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: currently 18 y/o - want to go for pro - do I have base? When to go on?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 04:48:50 PM »
2 years of training.

i think you still have a year or two where you can make good progress without gear.

and i think doing that would give you a better shot at getting that massive physique you want to achieve.

starting too early i think you risk never being able to get as muscular as you would otherwise.

my advise would be to train hard and eat your protein, focus on the basics and lifting heavy weight, then start juicing in a year or two. start low, then work your way up over time. add more expensive stuff later on.  science and steroid profiles and bro logic and guru nonsense is all bullshit when it comes to this game. personal experience, personal experimentation is the only way to find out what works.  the key doesnt lie in secret combinations of exotic chemicals, but in lots of the basics. lots of steroids, lots of gh,  food, training, and TIME.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 05:15:02 PM »
You should run 300mg-400mg of test for your first cycle, nothing more.  You don't need to run huge amounts right off the bat, start low and work your way up.  Big Z says hi

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 10:57:01 PM »
What retard suggested 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? You want to get huge there is no off. My last cycle was 1.5 years long and the only reason i came off was for surgery and being off and out of the gym for 8 weeks really sucked. Back on and growing. Iam also in Canada and the competition inmy area is really tough. If you want to know where you stand enter the junior category or go to some shows and check out the people competing. You have decent structure ignore flintstones he is a 140 pound twink and is pissed your bigger then him. Train hard, eat and start the hormones slow no mega dosing.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2012, 12:05:17 AM »
What retard suggested 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? You want to get huge there is no off. My last cycle was 1.5 years long and the only reason i came off was for surgery and being off and out of the gym for 8 weeks really sucked. Back on and growing. Iam also in Canada and the competition inmy area is really tough. If you want to know where you stand enter the junior category or go to some shows and check out the people competing. You have decent structure ignore flintstones he is a 140 pound twink and is pissed your bigger then him. Train hard, eat and start the hormones slow no mega dosing.

I'm 220 pounds... have 18 inch arms, inclined 3 plates a side.... ask around there are several members who know me here ;)  you missed the part where I said those pictures were from 2008 where I was 15 years old ::) .... should of figured someone would spoil it . And I was just messing with him, he has pretty wide clavicles and shape actually..wider than I was when I started juicing
l

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2012, 12:44:59 AM »
Bro i was bustin your balls, i actually like reading your posts.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 09:32:06 AM »
Bro i was bustin your balls, i actually like reading your posts.

no problem man ;)
l

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »

Big A on pmuscle in his growth principles for beginners. He doesnt say 4 weeks on off for everything, just your orals. Also was a post deleted or am i missing something? I am confused

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 09:34:58 AM »
How will you make a living while you progress your bodybuilding career ?
and what will you do after its over ?
c

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 10:06:33 AM »
2 years of training.

i think you still have a year or two where you can make good progress without gear.

and i think doing that would give you a better shot at getting that massive physique you want to achieve.

starting too early i think you risk never being able to get as muscular as you would otherwise.

my advise would be to train hard and eat your protein, focus on the basics and lifting heavy weight, then start juicing in a year or two. start low, then work your way up over time. add more expensive stuff later on.  science and steroid profiles and bro logic and guru nonsense is all bullshit when it comes to this game. personal experience, personal experimentation is the only way to find out what works.  the key doesnt lie in secret combinations of exotic chemicals, but in lots of the basics. lots of steroids, lots of gh,  food, training, and TIME.

great post, id more or less say the same thing,,,, you have years before your age category runs out, make the most of it and build a realy good solid foundation... you wont shrink to nothing when u come off, as i dont

dont make bodybuilding be your' be all and end all', get a trade or go to college.... you can still do both successfully

oh and when u do go on, go on propperly, fuck the 300/500mg a week advices, youl just waist time

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 10:38:18 AM »
You want to be a professional body builder isn't that cute lol. It will never happen. Focus on a getting a good career. You will have money and you can juice until your heart is content. Get a good job in the medical field. Stay in shape juice have fun look good.

Jaaysheaa

• Getbig II
  • i wipe my own ass
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 11:14:29 AM »
You have good foundation for your age. Just make sure you've done your research and this is something you really want.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2012, 11:37:50 AM »
Donate $300 to a animal/dog rescue foundation, keep the reciept and present it to gh15 for advice on how you can go pro.  That's a very cheap price for that kind of advice.  You're still young enough to make it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2012, 02:36:47 PM »
Do 105 shots per week!! LOL ;D  j/k

Stay natty for a few years,learn how to train hard and eat right,then use 500 mgs. test only as a cycle until you make it out of the beginners stage,or D-Bol only.

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2012, 03:15:09 PM »
You want to be a professional body builder isn't that cute lol. It will never happen. Focus on a getting a good career. You will have money and you can juice until your heart is content. Get a good job in the medical field. Stay in shape juice have fun look good.

I am not throwing away my education. I am a biology major...will either go onto teaching or dentistry.

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2012, 03:17:15 PM »
Quote from: local hero link=topic=415091.msg5941552#msg5941552 date

oh and when u do go on, go on propperly, fuck the 300/500mg a week advices, youl just waist time

What do you mean by this?

chess315

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2012, 04:05:31 PM »
if your truly hell bent on becoming pro I personaly dont suggest this but I would start asap lol arnold and jay started 15-16 or so. Your going to have to almost build to 3-5grams of constant use and prolly crusing on 1000-1500mg and using gh 10 ius at the very least and insulin between I would guess 30-150 ius a day. Ya you don't come off if your going pro maybe  1-2 months a yr for health purposes you better by a walking pharmacy. You would still want to start off on the low side and build up like 500mg 750mg 100mg 1250mg blah blah but you have no time to waste imo if thats your goal. There is no reason in 3 yrs time you couldn't be close to your pro goal size if genetics allow it> Your biggest hurdle besides possible health problem will be affording gh in the 10-20ius a day range. So you have to come up with some good hustle or drug dealing scheme lol just being honest

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2012, 04:05:53 PM »
I am not throwing away my education. I am a biology major...will either go onto teaching or dentistry.

That's great man I wish you the best of luck!

chess315

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2012, 04:10:23 PM »
good your a biology major just noticed that maybe you will be able to get hgh some how or at least have the funds to buy it. That is the main hurdle you need a lot besides possible killing yourself which you wont if you avoid pain killers,meth blah blah you figure bare minum 300$ a month of gh really more like 600$

zingerdinger

• Getbig I
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2012, 05:37:17 PM »
Should I wait another year of natural training? That's what I was planning to do. I don't want to endanger my chances by starting without a big enough natural base.

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2012, 09:52:02 PM »
Should I wait another year of natural training? That's what I was planning to do. I don't want to endanger my chances by starting without a big enough natural base.
Don't do that.  Take the gear, man.  The sooner you begin the better effect it will have on your physique for the long term.  Arnold began juicing when he was like 15.  The longer you wait the worst your chances of becoming a pro.  Look at Centaponi. 

chess315

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2012, 11:44:44 PM »
imo there is not proof of none of that stuff arnold didnt wait jay was maybe large already at 16-17 when he started arnold looked almost like yourself about the time he juiced up. I have never attempted such a thing if I had to I would start low I dont see how 500mg can hurt your going to have to be near 3-6grams by the end of stronger shit lol I think personaly a cetain dose will only allow you to hold a certain amount of muscle regardless when your start your NEAR your genetic max already. Do I think its smart prolly not lol do I care no at the 2 gram mark with gh near 10ius you should have a pretty damn good idea where you stand on being pro.

chess315

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2012, 12:04:50 AM »
If thats your goal

1. stay aways from supplements and peptides you do not need them other then maybe protein powder no peptide or supplment will help you in your goal maybe caffine lol

2. read though gh15's,disugusted,vanbilderass, bboy,buesslmoo I know i spelled that wrong who ever you feel that know a lot about what your doing and is honest

3. stay away from dc training , other steroid boards that sell shit they will sell you false hopes you will need more then 1gram and 4ius of gh to do what you want way more.

4. the only thing u need to do what u have to is steroids,gh and then at at the very end slin. Steroids and gh is all you need tell your 220 5%

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2012, 10:13:38 AM »
What do you mean by this?

i meant exactly what i wrote.... whats so hard to decipher from that?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2012, 04:44:34 PM »
I know 18 year olds who are 6' 245lbs @ 6% bf. 

You don;t look bad by any means, but I certainly wouldn't put any stock into going pro or making a career out of this...