Author Topic: GH15, Please take a look at this post by Dana Lynn Bailey and let us know.  (Read 29189 times)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15, Please take a look at this post by Dana Lynn Bailey and let us know.
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 12:18:54 PM »

all ego lifting + aromatization

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 12:21:07 PM »
that girl is fucking ugly piece of shit  :D
used all she could get in hormonas department

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 12:25:25 PM »

how is that ego lifting? he got 6 reps with good enough form? i call that intensity but whatever.

criticize him for looking like a homo but not for how he trained in that video

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 12:30:11 PM »
lol ok. 1/2 reps, a spot on every rep with the biggest DBs in the gym is ego lifting.

If he wasn't attention seeking then he'd do the 120's for a good, full range set by himself

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 12:32:11 PM »
She may be the filthiest of them all then. She is right up there with the worst of the liers, for sure.

yes she is a big time liar..

jose is one of the biggest drug abusers of the IFBB and people think she will be natural hahaha  ::)

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 12:37:15 PM »
Jose is getting to Branch Warrens state of health in which the androgens are causing that eye twitch.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 12:39:50 PM »
Btw- PLEASE STOP PM'ING ME ASKING FOR NUDES

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 12:52:49 PM »

Definitely not natural, and from how easy she picked it up not sure if that is really even a 150. lol

Also the way he puts it down. Suspect.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 01:51:04 PM »
About as natural as 2 gay black men doing a tandem bungee jump in trinidad

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 01:54:00 PM »
About as natural as 2 gay black men doing a tandem bungee jump in trinidad

LMAO ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2012, 01:55:54 PM »
lol ok. 1/2 reps, a spot on every rep with the biggest DBs in the gym is ego lifting.

If he wasn't attention seeking then he'd do the 120's for a good, full range set by himself

this

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2012, 02:00:13 PM »
whoever she is contracted to probably forbids her from talking about gear usage. females using male hormones is looked down on to a much greater extent than male usage, plus the general public and the majority of the 'fitness' community would believe that she is natural as they have not seen what people actually use to look the way they do. most people would be surprised if you told them that people like male underwear models use lots of clen and anavar ect.

as a woman she cant retain such muscularity and condition without being flat as a pancake. she is also extremerly dry in those first photo and would have certainly used diuretics
Thank you....Why is is so difficult for people to understand this on here.....these are illegal drugs people are using, of course they are not going to sit on a forum talking it.     AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED GH15 TO TELL US SHE IS ON HORMONES???? IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 02:03:00 PM »
Thank you....Why is is so difficult for people to understand this on here.....these are illegal drugs people are using, of course they are not going to sit on a forum talking it.     AND WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEED GH15 TO TELL US SHE IS ON HORMONES???? IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!!

So she should just stay quiet, not say it's all hardwork and *insert supp co here*. I do understand about the legality, but all the same. Just say nothing.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/122151-Lots-of-Var-N-Clen-Needed...Wolf-wants-more-please...?p=2942364&viewfull=1#post2942364

She seems like a nice person and everything, I absolutely have nothing against her. The thing is that IFBB pros are known to lie and if she is indeed bullshitting people that she is natural, it needs to be exposed. Nobody is against roid use in the professional ranks, but it's sickening if she is lying. There are vets on a AAS related board I am on who live near her and say they know she is on.

what do you want me to tel you ? stacks of this level pf physiqe?

primobolana

winstrola since girls dont need power they are usualy weak ,, dont put me now the bunch of estrogen filled girls qho are strong and lift heavy ,, girls are weak PERIOD,,

anavar

hgh ofcourse low dose

clenbuterol

t3

epheedrina

it changes between clenbuterol and ephedrina ofcourse depending on times i cant get into it now i will on website

and finaly testosterona is there in minimal doses to give the muscle a swole look but minimal doses

gh15 approved

fallen angel

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2012, 02:10:06 PM »
A figure girl told me once she was using 100mg test prop e3d and 4iu gh. They are fucking lunateeks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2012, 02:22:52 PM »
A figure girl told me once she was using 100mg test prop e3d and 4iu gh. They are fucking lunateeks.

any one who want to keep some swole to muscle wil have to use little testosterona wether its male who does most his bodybuild with out testosterona ...he will have to hav earound 150-250mg a week....and female will have to have 50-100mg a week ...

as simple as that ,, testosterona is to keep the thickness agressivness and over all production while you develop the muscle on the other better products,, now yes many take boat load of testosterona...but they also on 15-20-30 iu gh every single day and i talk abotu LEGIT gh not half ass quality

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2012, 02:24:30 PM »

and since all bodybuilders lie about their doses, you have to wonder what she was really taking.

she just seems annoying and dumb with a huge need for attention.. the mohawk'd tool actually insults people who call him out, makes fun of anyone who's smaller than him (who didn't 'work hard for 10 years in the gym' like him :rolleyes:) and offers to fly them out to fight them.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2012, 02:30:45 PM »

That set was laughable,and I truly LOL`ed!!  ;D

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2012, 02:53:09 PM »
what do you want me to tel you ? stacks of this level pf physiqe?

primobolana

winstrola since girls dont need power they are usualy weak ,, dont put me now the bunch of estrogen filled girls qho are strong and lift heavy ,, girls are weak PERIOD,,

anavar

hgh ofcourse low dose

clenbuterol

t3

epheedrina

it changes between clenbuterol and ephedrina ofcourse depending on times i cant get into it now i will on website

and finaly testosterona is there in minimal doses to give the muscle a swole look but minimal doses

gh15 approved

Firstly, thanks for responding. I figured she was on a ton of shit but with her denying it like crazy, it was great to get an experts opinion. Its really incredible what kind of liars this cult is made of. Obviously the drugs are illegal and people aren't gonna admit to it. The thing is that she tries more than any of the others to claim she is natural which is sickening. She should just shut up and say nothing, rather than actively mislead. All the other female competitors are on stuff too but they don't yell and scream day and night how natural they are.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 02:55:57 PM »

Firstly, thanks for responding. I figured she was on a ton of shit but with her denying it like crazy, it was great to get an experts opinion. Its really incredible what kind of liars this cult is made of. Obviously the drugs are illegal and people aren't gonna admit to it. The thing is that she tries more than any of the others to claim she is natural which is sickening. She should just shut up and say nothing, rather than actively mislead. All the other female competitors are on stuff too but they don't yell and scream day and night how natural they are.

never even look in the video notime right now so i dont know what she say ,, but if you knwo fitness girls and figure girls and ofcoursssee bodybuild girls,, you know they will fuck you PRACTICALY FUCK YOU ,, get down on you and suck your cock for hgh and any other drug that wil get them into condition ,,

its not the diet lol some of it is diet but when it comes to condition you see now day it has nothing to di with diet per say
gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »
how is that ego lifting? he got 6 reps with good enough form? i call that intensity but whatever.

criticize him for looking like a homo but not for how he trained in that video

"Intensity" is what fags like him and his whore + Liar nortom use to mask their god-awful genetics and horrible response to hormones.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 05:43:56 PM »
whoremonized

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 06:36:22 PM »
So she should just stay quiet, not say it's all hardwork and *insert supp co here*. I do understand about the legality, but all the same. Just say nothing.

This^^^Bob Chick is on here more than any other pro and he isn't saying he's natural.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2012, 09:27:32 PM »
"Intensity" is what fags like him and his whore + Liar nortom use to mask their god-awful genetics and horrible response to hormones.
LOL THIS