Author Topic: The Government's Inhumane Immigration Policy  (Read 2142 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: The Government's Inhumane Immigration Policy
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2012, 08:55:51 PM »
Not at all. Another strawman argument.

Elasticity of demand has literally nothing to do with the argument at hand.

You're clearly not getting the argument here. More labor supply = lower nominal wage rate = equilibrium (no unemployment).

::)

Please, tell me ONE thing you know about Ayn Rand. That's right... you can't.

Another point that has nothing to do with the argument at hand.

I never claimed that that's what you claimed.

Yes, basic international economics. Balance of payments must equal zero. So even if every penny immigrants earned was sent overseas, it would be make it back to the US.
holy shit ive had to much to drink to go over your quote/response debacle but first.

Your whole premise is based on the argument we are violating their rights. WHAT RIGHTS ARE WE VIOLATING???

HOLY FUCK YOURE A RETARD....

first of all the contraints on both supply and demand negate your argument

also you have heard of the the statistical discrepancy right and the fact that the current and capital account dont magically equal out...AGAIN YOU JACK ASS, there is another account Ill pull my old notes and get you the exact name that the govt pulls or puts foreign reserves, golds etc in and out of to balance the BOP account...

YOU DO KNOW THAT RIGHT?

yes the BOP must equal but that doesnt mean that the capital and current are what make it equal...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: The Government's Inhumane Immigration Policy
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »
Here you go Roark, notice the official reserves line item at the bottom of the table. Notice how the line directly above that named "balance" is not zero.

Now read the first few sentences in the paragraph paying special attention to the words "deficit" and "surplus"

The BOP does equal out but not just b/c there is some magical balancing act in the credits/debits of the capital/current.