Author Topic: Zyzz vs Frank Zane - Who would win  (Read 107925 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Zyzz vs Frank Zane - Who would win
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2012, 01:30:23 PM »
I read somewhere Zane got the advice to be bigger early 80s, and he was bigger for sure. But the jury/audience didn't like it so it turned out wrong for Frank...

frank zane ....was bigger than ANY ONE ON THIS BOARDING lol aside from us profesionals of 90s and 2000s but ! even compare to us....he ws biger since he didnt touch insulina,, was atleast same size,,

hgh + insulina = not legit size,, it is impressive ilusion and you canmesure it with volume but it is not! legit size,, you cant go and say it since everyone is on it and you will lose with out it ...but if you think someone like grouink and i dont know why i bring him i just rmember tha name its catchy ,, but if you think someone would even notice groink when frank zane was around in the 70s or 80s,, you woudnt even notice the groinks,, felas here dont know what it is to walk 4-6% dry,, they just dont ,, they do it on hgh lol ...but thefatr is hold inside the muscle due to insulina,, this is why guts are absolitly huge....i mean look in the guts of the fellas here lol its not enough to say you are 240 if 40 lb of it is in the gut it looks digusting i dont care how muscular you seem to be or how volumized you seem to be ,, any 165lb fella in top condition wil wipe floor with 230lb in top condition that has a gut!yet now day you cant get anywhere with out a gut for ....you need more weight on scale...

in other words...frank zane was the definition of bodybuildr,, not swimmer nothing,, fellas use hormones day in day out only to be 1906% lol he was 4%! ! !huge diff between 6 and 4

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2012, 01:34:26 PM »
frank zane ....was bigger than ANY ONE ON THIS BOARDING lol aside from us profesionals of 90s and 2000s but ! even compare to us....he ws biger since he didnt touch insulina,, was atleast same size,,

hgh + insulina = not legit size,, it is impressive ilusion and you canmesure it with volume but it is not! legit size,, you cant go and say it since everyone is on it and you will lose with out it ...but if you think someone like grouink and i dont know why i bring him i just rmember tha name its catchy ,, but if you think someone would even notice groink when frank zane was around in the 70s or 80s,, you woudnt even notice the groinks,, felas here dont know what it is to walk 4-6% dry,, they just dont ,, they do it on hgh lol ...but thefatr is hold inside the muscle due to insulina,, this is why guts are absolitly huge....i mean look in the guts of the fellas here lol its not enough to say you are 240 if 40 lb of it is in the gut it looks digusting i dont care how muscular you seem to be or how volumized you seem to be ,, any 165lb fella in top condition wil wipe floor with 230lb in top condition that has a gut!yet now day you cant get anywhere with out a gut for ....you need more weight on scale...

in other words...frank zane was the definition of bodybuildr,, not swimmer nothing,, fellas use hormones day in day out only to be 1906% lol he was 4%! ! !huge diff between 6 and 4

gh15 approved

I will say this. It's stupid to compare a 22yr old kid who simply worked out to improve his looks to a professional bodybuilder. Zyzz was very good at what he was trying to do and that can't be taken from him. A more appropriate comparison would be to compare Zyzz to one of the Phsique pros. I think he would win shows in that division. In any event, Zyzz had a fantastic phsique, and anyone who takes that away from him is in denial.

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2012, 01:38:03 PM »
I will say this. It's stupid to compare a 22yr old kid who simply worked out to improve his looks to a professional bodybuilder. Zyzz was very good at what he was trying to do and that can't be taken from him. A more appropriate comparison would be to compare Zyzz to one of the Phsique pros. I think he would win shows in that division. In any event, Zyzz had a fantastic phsique, and anyone who takes that away from him is in denial.

nice compliment to him to even compare him to Zane who is an all time great.

Also it should be noted that in most pics zane was 10 years or more older.

A lot of bodybuilding progress happens from 20 to 35.  This kid zyzz was just starting out.  Sad to see someone with so much energy die so young.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: February 16, 2012, 01:43:21 PM »
nice compliment to him to even compare him to Zane who is an all time great.

Also it should be noted that in most pics zane was 10 years or more older.

A lot of bodybuilding progress happens from 20 to 35.  This kid zyzz was just starting out.  Sad to see someone with so much energy die so young.

I agree totally. People hate on Zyzz for no reason, other than jealousy. He was a young kid. So what if he was a little cocky and immature? He had a ton of charisma and in real life, he was liked by people. The fact that he is still talked about and missed by so many people, shows how much more of an impact he had than many of these ifbb clowns. Even when they win 5 shows, people still don't talk about them much. It's easy to be a big hairy mass monster with hormones but Zyzzs physique took more than that.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: February 16, 2012, 01:57:00 PM »
this kid can nto be compare to zane ,, he is about the level of simply huge from this boarding,, the kid just doesnt have the thickness ,, he lack the tose development,, even the arms suck ,, uusualy when you have balonie torse you have good arms...he doesnt have either,, he has abdiminals due to him being 6% ,, he has good skin tone due to him having small amount of water between skin and muscle due to diuretic in some cases i noticed

but he is more comparable to the simply huge fella from this boarding,, both ssame level more or less

frank zane lol you fellas lost your brains

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 16, 2012, 02:02:21 PM »
this kid can nto be compare to zane ,, he is about the level of simply huge from this boarding,, the kid just doesnt have the thickness ,, he lack the tose development,, even the arms suck ,, uusualy when you have balonie torse you have good arms...he doesnt have either,, he has abdiminals due to him being 6% ,, he has good skin tone due to him having small amount of water between skin and muscle due to diuretic in some cases i noticed

but he is more comparable to the simply huge fella from this boarding,, both ssame level more or less

frank zane lol you fellas lost your brains

gh15 approved

Obviously comparing the kid to Frank Zane is crazy. That is totally delusional. But Zyzz had an aesthetic look that many guys dream of being able to achieve themselves.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2012, 02:12:58 PM »
na this kid had abercombie and fatch look he has abdominals ,, thats it ,, he has them for he is lean ,, nothing to wreite home about doesnt even remotely resemble bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #82 on: February 16, 2012, 02:24:57 PM »
Evans gonna kill him.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #83 on: February 16, 2012, 02:25:08 PM »
Are you kiddin me?the king of all douchebags xyzzz or whatever is nothin compared to Zane
H

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 16, 2012, 02:29:54 PM »
I don't think Frank at his best is much bigger than me at all.  BETTER, yes, but bigger?  LOL.

Call me delusional, almighty one, but he's 3" taller and I'm 70 lbs. over his competitive weight wearing 33" jeans.  I AM fat and totally full of water, but I have a reasonable idea of what I look like and weigh dieted down -- and for one, I know I have bigger than 17" arms in shape (note: I'm not natty nor do I pretend to be).  Mentzer told me that, at the '79 Olympia, his arms were a full two inches bigger than Frank's -- that is. 18.5" versus 16.5".  

Frank didn't win shit on the basis of size.  He had a good frame, was a good poser (read: he knew how to hide his disadvantages.  Did you ever see him hit a full-on crab pose?  Nope.  He knew it'd make him look skinny), was funny and a smart man.  But bigger than most juiced Getbiggers?  

Again, begging your pardon, mighty one, but that's far-fetched.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #85 on: February 16, 2012, 02:35:33 PM »
conditioned size is all that mater,, i keep telling you this again and again ,, if you take 2 pictures ou will see that only thing your whors look in is what they can see,, and any fella truly ripped not imaginary ripped but truly rippled... not lean ripped! any fellas that is truly ripped will look more impressive and bigger to the eye of the whore than the perma bulkers as yo ucan it here,,
ha
16.5 can look like 18.5 when ripped! ,,i keep repeting it but since no one actualy do it...you no idea what it is to be truly shreded with seperation to the last detail of the muscle ....true 160lb is small but if you are 180lb this way ....you have very good size on you

its like with all those fake naturals who been to hormones testosterona equipona halodrola they all say did nothing but oh it did lol thye expected miricles to gani 100lb of quality muscle 20 lb of quality muscle lol in reality it all did to them something and it is put them with the ability to get shreded at 165 lol,,

the more i read this place ,, since i actulay read lately ,, the more i read this place the moe i think this place has too many teenagers for my taste and realy not true bodybuildrs,, i actualy read postings last few months,, before i didnt read a damn thing just reponded ,, now i read..and its amazing the balonie that is said here by some fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #86 on: February 16, 2012, 02:36:56 PM »
I am a fan of both of their physiques, but Zane would obviously win.

How the FUCK can you even compare that to Frank Zane??

You gotta be smoking crystal meth to do that.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 16, 2012, 02:47:29 PM »
na this kid had abercombie and fatch look he has abdominals ,, thats it ,, he has them for he is lean ,, nothing to wreite home about doesnt even remotely resemble bodybuild

gh15 approved

That was the case for a long time but at the end when Zyzz kicked it up a notch, he did carry substantial mass, lean mass. Of course he was nothing compared to Zyzz though. Only a kid would make that comparison.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #88 on: February 16, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »
The kid ZZZy whatever his name was had a damn good physique if you take away the ugly fucking tattos,but he isn`t comparable to Frank Zane in any way shape or form.

And for the bigger guys who say they`re bigger than Zane.......fine,but you wouldn`t beat him in a contest as he has beaten legends in this sport all of his competitive years.........LEGENDS!!

I myself personally have beaten tons of guys in the Masters division that weighed over 200 pounds and all I weighed was between 154 and 165 depending on the time frame.

Bigger isn`t better..........better is better!!

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #89 on: February 16, 2012, 02:52:30 PM »
The kid ZZZy whatever his name was had a damn good physique if you take away the ugly fucking tattos,but he isn`t comparable to Frank Zane in any way shape or form.

And for the bigger guys who say they`re bigger than Zane.......fine,but you wouldn`t beat him in a contest as he has beaten legends in this sport all of his competitive years.........LEGENDS!!

I myself personally have beaten tons of guys in the Masters division that weighed over 200 pounds and all I weighed was between 154 and 165 depending on the time frame.

Bigger isn`t better..........better is better!!

<

dont compare zane at his best vs zyzz. Its an unfair comparison for zane had a lot more years of training AND drugs on his belt.
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 16, 2012, 02:54:50 PM »
Another legend that kicked mucho ass and was the flawless 165 pound Mohammed Makkyway..........165 pounds and places in the Olympia.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 16, 2012, 02:56:15 PM »
<

dont compare zane at his best vs zyzz. Its an unfair comparison for zane had a lot more years of training AND drugs on his belt.

I didn`t compare him to Zane........I`m not that stupid  that guy gib was the guy who compared him to Zane.

Anyone that would is nutz!!

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2012, 02:56:33 PM »
dorky dorky dork
Boundary Breaker

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 16, 2012, 02:57:21 PM »
And Zzzzy wasn`t dorky looking ?  LOL  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: February 16, 2012, 03:00:27 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #95 on: February 16, 2012, 03:04:03 PM »
I don't think Frank at his best is much bigger than me at all.  BETTER, yes, but bigger?  LOL.

Call me delusional, almighty one, but he's 3" taller and I'm 70 lbs. over his competitive weight wearing 33" jeans.  I AM fat and totally full of water, but I have a reasonable idea of what I look like and weigh dieted down -- and for one, I know I have bigger than 17" arms in shape (note: I'm not natty nor do I pretend to be).  Mentzer told me that, at the '79 Olympia, his arms were a full two inches bigger than Frank's -- that is. 18.5" versus 16.5".  

Frank didn't win shit on the basis of size.  He had a good frame, was a good poser (read: he knew how to hide his disadvantages.  Did you ever see him hit a full-on crab pose?  Nope.  He knew it'd make him look skinny), was funny and a smart man.  But bigger than most juiced Getbiggers?  

Again, begging your pardon, mighty one, but that's far-fetched.

if u can't post pic how can u compare on just what u say alone?cmon yea zane mastered hiding flaws,,so did arnold,haney,gaspari,,ect....

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 16, 2012, 03:04:42 PM »
"zyzz":

*crooked bow legs, feet pointing in different direction as knee joint and or tibia

*worse calves than me (LOL!)

*laughable thigh development at best

*good waist

*narrow shoulders

*flat chest

*long giraffe neck with weird traps

*disappointing shoulders and arms

*shit back

frank zane:
perfect

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 16, 2012, 03:10:42 PM »
if u can't post pic how can u compare on just what u say alone?cmon yea zane mastered hiding flaws,,so did arnold,haney,gaspari,,ect....
Besides,Zane put his own slant on a lot of poses that suited his body better than traditional ones like the crab most muscular.

His hands on hips most muscular looks far better for his bodytype.......he knew it,so exploited it.

Nubret......always stood with one leg in front of the other in most head on shots to conceal weak quads........Arnold twisted at the waist lot as did Zane.

Part of old school bodybuilding was to present the stronger areas,while hiding the weaker ones...it was part of Posing 101.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #98 on: February 16, 2012, 03:14:05 PM »
Besides,Zane put his own slant on a lot of poses that suited his body better than traditional ones like the crab most muscular.

His hands on hips most muscular looks far better for his bodytype.......he knew it,so exploited it.

Nubret......always stood with one leg in front of the other in most head on shots to conceal weak quads........Arnold twisted at the waist lot as did Zane.

Part of old school bodybuilding was to present the stronger areas,while hiding the weaker ones...it was part of Posing 101.
wes it's not like zane had to trick with waist like arnold,,,zane had nice waist and deep serratus.oblique,nice ab structure depth,,,gaspari tilted his hips on fdb to keep focus of his thicker type waist and give illusion to focus on his torso thickness overall.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 16, 2012, 03:15:42 PM »
wes it's not like zane had to trick with waist like arnold,,,zane had nice waist and deep serratus.oblique,nice ab structure depth,,,gaspari tilted his hips on fdb to keep focus of his thicker type waist and give illusion to focus on his torso thickness overall.
I hear ya` bro......these days no one tries to hid a blocky waistline because there is no more waistline.......just guts !  ;D