Author Topic: inregarding nutrition  (Read 13325 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: inregarding nutrition
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2012, 01:01:00 PM »
this account doesnt have much time left on it , its breaking down quickly

do you think i give a flying fuck? im the only one here who is truthful abotu bodybuild,, im the only one here who has DONE IT in the highest levels,, im the only one here who dont thkn about himself,,when was last time you helped someone,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2012, 01:40:37 PM »
Just spent literally an hour of watching videos of olympia guys talking about diet.  Dennis james chicken and potatoes, jay weighs fucking everything and eats clean, dexter just tells everyone his magic protein drink gave him his shape.  No vids of nasser talking diet. Ronnie coleman... He eats like gh15 beef and icecream but none of the exotic stuff like sushi and talapia and jamacan.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2012, 04:45:25 PM »
ill fuck your mom and your dad in the ass ,,

hows that?

little bitch

gh15 approved

HA HA....even worse than the first.  By fucking my dad in the ass are you basically admitting to being the homo we all know you to be.

Keep it up ass munch....

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2012, 04:48:11 PM »
HA HA....even worse than the first.  By fucking my dad in the ass are you basically admitting to being the homo we all know you to be.

odds of gh15 being nasser just went up,,

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 17, 2012, 05:00:39 PM »
do you think i give a flying fuck? im the only one here who is truthful abotu bodybuild,, im the only one here who has DONE IT in the highest levels,, im the only one here who dont thkn about himself,,when was last time you helped someone,,

gh15 approved

Yes you do because you wouldn't make such a 12yo girl-ish spectacle of yourself saying you are leaving getbig every few months....crying like an ABSOLUTE bitch.  You aren't the only one truthful about shit....getbig was calling people out on their shit before you...and will most certainly do so after you have gone away (can't happen soon enough).

You havent done shit on the highest levels....you can't prove it....so, without proof...there is no fact.  Oh wait, did I tell you I helped in the design and implementation of Google?  Yeah...seriously....I am saying it online so it must be true.  I defy you to prove me wrong   ::)

You are not only full of yourself...but full of shit.  Eat a bullet...save the world some oxygen dick breath

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »
Wouldn't frying the deer with healthy oil be healthier source of fat than reeces ice cream?  And wouldn't have the sugar of the ice cream?  Would you only need the reeces for sugar spike when doin gh an insulin?  Why would one want dairy fat over a healthy oil?  Would healthy oil help with cholesterol while dairy fat not as much?

GH15 can u please comment on this? I'm only on hrt testo wont ice cream cause fat gain?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #106 on: February 17, 2012, 05:23:47 PM »
GH15 can u please comment on this? I'm only on hrt testo wont ice cream cause fat gain?
Of course it will if your overall calories are too high.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 17, 2012, 05:30:31 PM »
Of course it will if your overall calories are too high.

the power of gh15 over powers your silly little principle...  stupid old man filt ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #108 on: February 17, 2012, 05:40:24 PM »
the power of gh15 over powers your silly little principle...  stupid old man filt ::)
;D

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: February 17, 2012, 05:42:58 PM »
Maybe this is why Branch likes shooting deers.
lol

how do people come up with these responses

comedy central

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #110 on: February 17, 2012, 06:07:11 PM »

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #111 on: February 17, 2012, 06:27:26 PM »
I'm tough??  hardly....of course, the dick cheese  claims to have ties to DHS...to supposedly receiving death threats...to offing other dealers
HA HA HA HA HA.......poor little GH15......he's a twat....so, STFU

You don't like Gh15 ? Here's a simple solution ... ignore him.

WOW ! I'm a genius ...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 17, 2012, 07:39:20 PM »

You don't like Gh15 ? Here's a simple solution ... ignore him.

WOW ! I'm a genius ...

Naw...I think fucking with him is much more enjoyable....also seeing his "disciples" go ape shit when people fuck with him is pure gold....   ;D  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #113 on: February 17, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
Naw...I think fucking with him is much more enjoyable....also seeing his "disciples" go ape shit when people fuck with him is pure gold....   ;D  ;D

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #114 on: February 17, 2012, 08:06:36 PM »
all sweet potato and deer steak!
X

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 17, 2012, 08:37:17 PM »

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: February 17, 2012, 08:40:21 PM »
this account doesnt have much time left on it , its breaking down quickly

you think,,,i give a fck,,,about what you think Im a getbig fella,,,original gangsta from the beginning of the getbig,,,only 3 people,,,know who I am on this board,,,ron is one of them your nothing,,but an ant trying to get left over crumbs

gh15 approved

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 17, 2012, 08:41:33 PM »

when on gh,,,you think I give a crap about this,,,I eat only the best there is in this world,,,hahhaha,,,gh will take care of the rest for me

gh15 approved

Swlabr

« Reply #118 on: February 17, 2012, 08:41:53 PM »
you think,,,i give a fck,,,about what you think Im a getbig fella,,,original gangsta from the beginning of the getbig,,,only 3 people,,,know who I am on this board,,,ron is one of them your nothing,,but an ant trying to get left over crumbs

gh15 approved

Your gh15 impressions are shit.

Hope this helps.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: February 17, 2012, 08:47:02 PM »

Hope this helps.

your an ant,,,a nobody here you delete your account  I might consider you a soure elve,,,

gh15 approved

Swlabr

« Reply #120 on: February 17, 2012, 08:48:08 PM »
your an ant,,,a nobody here you delete your account  I might consider you a soure elve,,,

gh15 approved

who the fuck do you thihink you talking to?,, i dont balonie around friend,,learn that,,

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #121 on: February 17, 2012, 08:56:48 PM »

Hmpf. So, how's 8th grade treating you this year, Krank. ? ;-)

And to be clear, I am only an admirer of Gh15. I am neither his disciple nor ELF { this is the word you were looking for, not " disciple " }. Anyways, have fun fuckin' with Gh15 ...

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2012, 09:46:50 PM »

Hmpf. So, how's 8th grade treating you this year, Krank. ? ;-)

And to be clear, I am only an admirer of Gh15. I am neither his disciple nor ELF { this is the word you were looking for, not " disciple " }. Anyways, have fun fuckin' with Gh15 ...

Better than your mom did last night.....(come on, you had to see that coming).....

An admirer of some anonymous guy on a message board who CLAIMS to be an IFBB pro, CLAIMS to have connections in DHS, CLAIMS to have gotten his citizenship at the white house, etc, etc, etc....

I got nothing against some guy offering advice and strategy on drug usage...lord knows I would never go down the road he has stated you need to if you want to be 'huge bodybuild'.  But to make all those claims, and then go off the deep end proclaiming himself to be a god...crying that he is leaving the board...but then stays because so many begged him to stay....WOW...absolute drama queen bitch!!!!

And yes, I meant disciple...because he considers the 'elfs' the people who will report back on drugs...a disciple is : a person who is a pupil or an adherent of the doctrines of another; follower

io856

« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2012, 11:33:01 PM »
 ;)

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2012, 09:40:43 AM »

Hope this helps.

x2

when i read it, i get the voice of a stuttering retard putting ",,," mid sentences for the sake of just putting the ",,,"

shit impersonator. funny thing is you're the first one to take notice of him and quote him. no one takes notice of him when he posts.
it's like when a retard is calling you from the bus stop you're about to walk past. no matter how much he is yelling at you to look at his new shoes, you keep looking the other way and keep the fuck walking!