Author Topic: Nick Cannon Hospitalized: Star Reveals New Serious Health Condition  (Read 4059 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Nick Cannon Hospitalized: Star Reveals New Serious Health Condition
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2012, 04:59:52 AM »
I don't know, prolly somewhere in PG County, MD, "Driving, Driving"

you know what, you're not the only one who said that Maya lives in PG.........I just hope she's not in the suitland area......lol.......PG is a cheap county for the most part, and I just don't like the reputation of this county....corrupted cops, and lots of Hoodlum

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2012, 05:04:24 AM »

She was on my flight a few weeks ago from BWI to West Palm.... She had a hat and big sunglasses on, obviously trying to act like a star, but it's funny cause it was a southwest flight lol.

damn, was she even recognized?......lol........she probably broke these days.....that wouldn't surprised me........there is another chic that lives in DC too.....she was the girl in "family matters" can't remember her name

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 05:06:33 AM »

you know what, you're not the only one who said that Maya lives in PG.........I just hope she's not in the suitland area......lol.......PG is a cheap county for the most part, and I just don't like the reputation of this county....corrupted cops, and lots of Hoodlum
That's where she is from...
Sadly you are correct. And guess what, many of those hoodlums come from good families who have government jobs and live in 500k homes...

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2012, 05:11:50 AM »

She was on my flight a few weeks ago from BWI to West Palm.... She had a hat and big sunglasses on, obviously trying to act like a star, but it's funny cause it was a southwest flight lol.
How did she look, and how was the booty looking.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »
Wow

You like a black person? :o

Fuck off.

LittleJ

• Getbig V